It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grey Alien eyes and Brain physiology.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
wow this thread petered out quickly. No response from the OP?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
we could possibly evolve into similar to grey alien shape and design

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Very good & interesting points— it would seem there is a large focus on the physiology of these alleged beings. I often assert that we must remember that if these entities are in-fact much more evolved, we can safely assume that genetic manufacturing/manipulation is definitely a thought to take into consideration.

This being said: We, as humans, create specific machinery and devices skilled at specific tasks. It would only be logical again, to assume the same procedure is implemented by said beings. The implications are that we could only have a history of interactions with these exploratory "living probes"— made to work efficiently in the environment of Earth.

Logically, it can also be assumed that the probability of any human ever interacting with the engineers, the makers of these "living probes", is highly unlikely.

As we observe these strange beings with our simple eyes and brains, we must keep extraordinarily open minds— there are simply facts about this physiology, that we cannot even imagine.

Last point to share— assuming that the beings reported are in-fact the "original" extraterrestrials: Let us consider the fallacy in believing that these seemingly more evolved creatures are highly "complex".

"Complexity" is an antonym of "simplicity". Though, these do share an additional common bond— and overlook an applied physical reality. Evolution favors "efficiency" over complexity— it is viable, then, to deduce that we cannot ascertain much from the native environments of the beings, since these beings have adapted for who knows how many thousands of years, in artificial environments.

So much to be said on this subject— so much to be researched.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Amazing. We're not even able to conclude if there are indeed aliens visiting Earth and here you guys are and discuss their physiology...
I heard the fairies wings are made from spider silk. That's because their actually quarter spider, quarter butterfly and half elves...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Reminds you of something? Yep, but what this actually means? It means that in evolutionary terms, Greys are more superior than humans. Possessing eyes that large would make them able to see objects miles away with no blur on the image processed by the brain, and also give them the ability see the tiniest particles around them, spoting mosquitoes was never a problem to them.

Not necessarily there eyes are more specialized. In some things they can see better and do much better in other no. There primary pursue if off course space travel and all things in the dark. Humans go blind after a being a few months in space, its a fact and you can go check up on it. The majority of human biology is not possible outside the protective magneto sphere of the earth. Cellular degeneration and muscle loss being the least of it, the human brain even need gravity in order to function and so many other details that its literately mind numbing.

Look up other threads around here. And you will find this quote said in different way by them or even those abducties. As the grays are so fond of saying when you ask them what is there deal. They generality respond with "We are your evolution"

So ya! One day humankind may evolve into something as the grays are.

The Brain on the Greys wouldn’t make sense if included an arthropod morphology on it, because they would be completely dumb. A larger brain doesn’t mean more intelligence on any animal. But instead more functions for the body to do. What this means? Like the increased eyes, it would mean that every part of the grey body is way more complex an advanced than our own, possessing much more functionalities and capabilities. So in order to the body to be able to do those functions it would require a bigger brain.

Ha! There brain is a composition of bio and electric. They are not flesh and blood creatures like you and me. And the hive mothers, those are worse then anything you can think off. Some, well imagine of the whole entirety of the planet earth was electronically hooked up and conscious into one sapient being, then you will have a clue into what you are dealing with when faced with one of them...The grays are basically puppets the bodies you see are little programs of sentient code sent out into space and the aether.

This process was observed when the animals started to evolve. A nervous system turned animals to become more complex. Thanks to a nervous system animals like the sea star are able to walk, worms are able to feel pain and escape from danger and allowed humans became humans.

They originally had no nervous system. A nervous system is a waste in space. Its why when they kidnap people or abduct them. When there doing surgical tests, they dont put a person out, they immobilisers them and just basically start drilling in there head or there eye or whatever part. The person can feel everything that is going on. Its only after they are done they remove all memory of it...Its also a big part why these abducties fell a sense of dread when they see or feel there presence.

Ever hear of those cattle mutilations stories, were they even have cattle found dead with various parts missing and there heads dug into the ground? Well ya! Its a pain in the ass, so much so that they literally dug there heads in the ground to not feel it.

It took a long time to for them to learn that if you prick a human and red stuff come out and they make a funny noise. That is just not a good thing... So ya! To assume that the grays have such human traits is a big assumption.

The brain size like I said wouldn’t necessarily mean that the Greys would be smarter. The brain is the equivalent of the processor of our brain, the bigger and more powerful more complex functions the computer is able to do. This is no different from the human brain, which possess many dedicated brain areas just to do many of these functions: Dreaming, motion capture, organs information, center of motion etc . etc

Grays for most part they are extension of a wider entity/being. They do not dream, they gather, process, calculate, and disassemble. Thought there groups are based not that different then groups in our society, even down to the different appetites and sexual crazes we have here on earth, only you know minus human parts, they are big for indulgences or at least the little ones, and differences are encouraged and required.

Anyway, their brains are bigger; in consequence they are probably smarter. I would say they are smart as humans, since they never proven really to have a genius level intellect to win easily on dialogues against people.

Depends if they are left to free or to break free of the mainframe then yes they are much more smarter then humans. But if not they function on a hive mentality and hive manner, all broken down into different groups and functions. Basically socity as it would be if we ever reach the depths of space. Oh and plenty of bots.

We can't really know how that even works. They don't have genitalia like most of animals. Even worms have visible genintals. So my bet is that they similar to serpulids in that manner. That we knos is that they posses the alternace of generation, making possible to have a genetic variability, otherwise they would be doomed to extinction just like bananas are today.

By giving away gamets trough an invisible structure, just like the serpulids, to other Grey (this would make them to have femeales and males) they could generate a zygote which would later become another Grey of any sex.

They have no gender per say. They get to chose there sex there manifest into. There is no physical sexual obvious trait among them or at least the space bodies they inhabit. They are set more into roles. For instance if there nurses they tend to be females, if there put into guard or war bodies they associate with males. its a 0 and 1 duality, much more simpler then human sexual groups. They basically are whatever sex they fell like being and depending on the role they are in, or the essence of them chooses the roles they play. For the most part they do not live or die they are merely reprocessed into different bodies. So ya! some are made in vats and a soul is installed into them. After they die the programed soul is downloads back on the mainframe or take out and restructured and re-purposed.

But those are the more hive one, you also have other types, the planetary types. They work a bit differently but are still under operations of a hive mother. Its why they are so interested in sex and the reproductive system. Its a new thing for them, those that get trapped on this planet and some do so willingly eventually end up in female bodies...Lets just say they like there indulgences while they can.

So I can totally put more stuff up on things. Some are really nutty though.
edit on 2amMondayam052015f1amMon, 05 Jan 2015 02:43:16 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

All of this is assuming that they're naturally-occurring, purely physical beings. What if they are biological drones, manufactured by some other race? What if they are the physical manifestation of spiritual beings? What if they cloned away their need for sex organs?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frocharocha
I decided to make this thread yesterday after watching a Science vídeo on vision of human eyes I saw some interesting info on how eyes actually worked. That info also gave me an idea not only how humans could have better vision but how the so famous alien Grey vision worked. Let’ not take longer:

SummarY: If you are lazy to read, The greys in terms of evolutionary process, are much more complex and better than humans.

Interesting, I am just about to post an exhaustive astrobiological analysis of the Greys as part of my "Origin of the Species" series. The first one I did took a skeptical look at bipedal advanced "Reptilian" ideas and their likely origin.

My analysis of "The Greys" takes the opposite approach. I start by assuming they actually exist and go through a series of analysis to determine the type of world it would have evolved on, why they would look as they are alleged to look and where we should be looking for their planet. (Spoiler: It's unlikely not Zeta Reticuli, The Pleiades or Sirius).

I'd have published it earlier but work/school kept getting in the way so I will push it out no later than this afternoon.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Amazing. We're not even able to conclude if there are indeed aliens visiting Earth and here you guys are and discuss their physiology...
I heard the fairies wings are made from spider silk. That's because their actually quarter spider, quarter butterfly and half elves...

Stay tuned for a much more skeptically minded but also in depth look at "The Greys" which runs often counter to this analysis though the general premise is the same.

I used solid science in mine as well.
edit on 5-1-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

My analysis of "The Greys" takes the opposite approach. I start by assuming they actually exist and go through a series of analysis to determine the type of world it would have evolved on, why they would look as they are alleged to look and where we should be looking for their planet. (Spoiler: It's unlikely not Zeta Reticuli, The Pleiades or Sirius).

And why is that? Is there something you know about those zones?

Besides, grays. There bodies are basically just puppets, and you can judge what they look like and there evolution based on that. Because for all you know they could just be long range drones for space travel and have been tailored for those specifics. If it was biological do you think it would make a journey that long from zeta riticuli or sirus on those dinky saucers? Even on a much bigger mothership, it would not be very prudent to do so.

Do you imagine the atmosphere on sirus is so dense that those frail bodies and spindly necks will be of any use or practical or have evolved on a planet. You know if you take a group of humans and set them in space for oh lets say at least a few hundred years. What do you think they would look like after all that time even if they could survive and procreate which would be not only impractical but likely impossible by conventional means in space.

I am just saying you know. If you base your theory of what the depictions of them look like as there evolutionary path. It may be compeltey wrong. For all you know if they exist and visit this planet they could be sent by bizarre squid like aliens from an all water planet and were manufactured to look as close to human would look like, or at least to there perspective, before they sent them here from way over the cosmos to check us out. And all simply to not throw our species into weirdness when confronted with something that looks sort of like them. So ya! They could just be quantum controlled puppets for information and data gathering, and have never had an actual evolution.

Stay tuned for a much more skeptically minded but also in depth look at "The Greys" which runs often counter to this analysis though the general premise is the same. I used solid science in mine as well.

Well link it when its done. I for one will read it. Though I can not comment, on just how I would comment on it.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frocharocha
I decided to make this thread yesterday after watching a Science vídeo on vision of human eyes I saw some interesting info on how eyes actually worked. That info also gave me an idea not only how humans could have better vision but how the so famous alien Grey vision worked. Let’ not take longer:

SummarY: If you are lazy to read, The greys in terms of evolutionary process, are much more complex and better than humans.

The eyes

The eyes on an animal first appeared on the Nemathelminthes, as a form of capting the refraction of light trough special designed photosynthetic cells called rods. If the aliens possess Eyes this means that the place where they come from possess a star very simillar to Earth. Not necessarily a bright star trough.

The eyes work by capting light on the rentina and sending the information torugh the brain. Whomever the eyes work just like a camera. The more potent camera the better you can actually see. We can see this on the athropods . But why booth have bigger eyes. Well, it'`s really simple, to detect food. Insects need bigger eyes to hunt and protect themselfs. There's a number of reasons to so, one of them is because during their growth they are vunerable.

This makes sense with the Grey aliens, they seem to be very fragile.

Some insects evolved to possess thousands more rod cells than humans do. That caused their eyes to grow larger, in a human being, rod cells like of an insect would look something like this:

Grey alien eyes

Reminds you of something? Yep, but what this actually means? It means that in evolutionary terms, Greys are more superior than humans. Possessing eyes that large would make them able to see objects miles away with no blur on the image processed by the brain, and also give them the ability see the tiniest particles around them, spoting mosquitoes was never a problem to them.

The Brain

The Brain on the Greys wouldn’t make sense if included an arthropod morphology on it, because they would be completely dumb. A larger brain doesn’t mean more intelligence on any animal. But instead more functions for the body to do. What this means? Like the increased eyes, it would mean that every part of the grey body is way more complex an advanced than our own, possessing much more functionalities and capabilities. So in order to the body to be able to do those functions it would require a bigger brain.

This process was observed when the animals started to evolve. A nervous system turned animals to become more complex. Thanks to a nervous system animals like the sea star are able to walk, worms are able to feel pain and escape from danger and allowed humans became humans.

The brain size like I said wouldn’t necessarily mean that the Greys would be smarter. The brain is the equivalent of the processor of our brain, the bigger and more powerful more complex functions the computer is able to do. This is no different from the human brain, which possess many dedicated brain areas just to do many of these functions: Dreaming, motion capture, organs information, center of motion etc . etc

That comes with consequences trough. The ability of a brain/computer to make more functions and complex ones would increase a lot the chances of some problem happening, you can observe that on nowdays computers, how many times you had problems with some program not running properly?. Therefore, Grey organs are more suggestive to have problems. It’s a shame we don’t have their technology.

Anyway, their brains are bigger; in consequence they are probably smarter. I would say they are smart as humans, since they never proven really to have a genius level intellect to win easily on dialogues against people.

Reproduction

We can't really know how that even works. They don't have genintalia like most of animals. Even worms have visible genintals. So my bet is that they similar to serpulids in that manner. That we knos is that they posses the alternace of generation, making possible to have a genetic variability, otherwise they would be doomed to extinction just like bananas are today.

By giving away gamets trough an invisible structure, just like the serpulids, to other Grey (this would make them to have femeales and males) they could generate a zygote which would later become another Grey of any sex.

What about the other body parts? Outside the arms, lex and torax, we can'`t really know how the rest of their body worked.

WRONG. The robot eyes of the grey are adapted for low light conditions. AGAIN, they are robots, they do not have a sex nor do they need to reproduce that way.
edit on 5-1-2015 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I think part of the problem with "greys" is that yes some are 'known' robots/machines dependent upon a director/driver

some Greys are real beings but they dont live on or in this planet and never will

maybe its related to shapeshifting, i dont know ..

just trying to use some logic here ..

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: JadeStar

And why is that? Is there something you know about those zones?

Well yes. I'm an astronomer.

Both Zeta Reticuli stars are similar in luminosity to our Sun. Odd to have eyes adapted for low light if they were from there unless they were a species that mostly lived underground.

Pleiades are too young and dusty. Most of the planets around them would be getting bombarded with asteroids/comets and blasted by deadly UV radiation. And again they are likely far too young for advance life to have evolved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join