It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frontier Airlines expands contact tracing from 132 to 800

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Source

Expanded from the passengers on board with Vinson to everyone who flew on the plane for the next five flights. I wonder if that includes those who flew with her from Dallas to Cleveland in the first place.

Letter sent to expanded passenger list and concern from one of the passengers.

Frontier says the plane was cleaned and sanitized three times before Cheryl boarded it.

She claims the plane was messy and was not cleaned in Fort Lauderdale because passengers on her flight boarded right after passengers on the previous flight exited.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
How long before the airlines figure out that they'll need to do their own passenger screening for country of origin before people get on flights, because otherwise no one will trust that their planes are clean and their businesses collapse?

If Ebola last several days on surfaces at ambient temperatures, you can't clean an airplane. There was a video out the other day saying that they give them 12 minutes to clean a plane between flights, that's long enough to pick up refuse and spritz the toilets.

I'd be willing to bet that already, people have cancelled plane flights and cruise ship reservations in droves. This is how economies collapse, one group of precautions being taken at a time until the whole system comes to a standstill.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
How long before the airlines figure out that they'll need to do their own passenger screening for country of origin before people get on flights, because otherwise no one will trust that their planes are clean and their businesses collapse?

If Ebola last several days on surfaces at ambient temperatures, you can't clean an airplane. There was a video out the other day saying that they give them 12 minutes to clean a plane between flights, that's long enough to pick up refuse and spritz the toilets.

I'd be willing to bet that already, people have cancelled plane flights and cruise ship reservations in droves. This is how economies collapse, one group of precautions being taken at a time until the whole system comes to a standstill.

So...anyone from ebola country should be stopped?
Texans cant leave the state. All of em. Ebola is there.
Same logic. Because someone holds a passport from a country doesn't mean they just hopped off of the plane from there.
Frankie says "Relax"

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Expand it to 284772873748 over sensationalism and overreacting has now reached the American high water mark... congrats to us all being dumb butts.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You guys need to read The Hot Zone and then get back to me about what's panic and what's freekin' common sense.

I've noticed a big divide between the 'hair-on-fires' and the 'oh-stop-panickings' people.

The latter have no clue what they're talking about.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

I too feel the hotzone is the bible. Thanks

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Clean seems to have a different meaning to many people. I've been in hotel rooms that were just "cleaned" and wanted to vomit. It's not that things weren't sparkling. There was obvious dirt and scum on things that were "cleaned".

Maybe they cleaned the airplane as they usually do, but they're not usually trying to kill Ebola on their planes. That's a whole different level of cleaning.

top topics

join