It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politically correct....... its overboard.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Just wondering when the majority is going to put a stop to the minority of dictating the country.

Take Christmas out of the holiday, don't want anyone to feel slighted or left out. Take God out of the Declaration........same reason.

Its getting old.

Sooner or later there will be no individual because the need to make everyone comfortable and unhurt and included will make everyone the same so as NOT to hurt anyone.

Im not religious but this BULL SHI has gone about far enough. Some day the MAJORITY will realize that all their rights are gone...........to the minority.

[edit on 12/8/2004 by just_a_pilot]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It is politically incorrect to place the topic of political correctness in a Forum labelled US Politics as if political correctness and political incorrectness are US political dimensions.

LOL.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Not only am I not religous, I'm fairly anti-religious as well, but yeah, it's getting out of hand. Just as I am free not to worship, or worship in a non-traditional way, Christians are free to worship however they like. I don't have a problem with it as long as it's not forced onto me.

The world is waaaayyyyyy too full of people who want to stick their noses in the business of others where it doesn't belong.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
LOL well now if you don't watch out *they* may make you take of your mask. Then you will just be avatar so as not to offend anyone.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
What can I say? around the world people have confused tolance with politically correctness ! Why should I have to miss out on the joys of Xmas to suit a few minoritys !
politically correctness = discrimination against the majority of the population.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It's the number of new threads on political correctness that's gone overboard.

Please redirect unrestricted, unenlightened, politically incorrect commentary to an existing thread.

Sincerely,

Meathead

top topics

join