It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola the trojan horse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hello guys this is my first post, so be a little kind

I have over some weeks now followed the case of Ebola, and made up my mind as to how,why and what.
why this massive propoganda? we now know that allot of the propoganda machine are owned by wealthy connected persons, let`s call them elites, pretty familiar with that term right ?
the elites as we know are connected to an agenda, money, poppulation control, border control, mind control etc etc.
but why then do some of you buy the propoganda?
the result of this is a world wide vaccination program that some will benefit and a tremendous ammount of people will not benefit from.
this may be related to the agenda 21, or other agenda`s like NWO, general moneymaking agenda`s, or fear mongering.
now i have just read an article that support the claim that ebola is just biowarfare to get rescources (money, diamond, oil, and cheap labour) from the african continent, and what also appears kinda clear is that what is heard in the news is kinda not whats really going on.

www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com...

The, US is now sending in more troops to "help against spreading of ebola" wich kinda supports what is said in the link.
(i see it as mandatory for this thread to read the link)

Anyways, hope you guys liked my first thread. im probably not the best in English grammar, but i hope u guys beared with me ^^,

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I love the smell of ebola in the morning.
Pass me another jar of that 'dumbass.'
And just for the record, I prefer my monkey brains cooked.
edit on 16-10-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Suspicious activity recently.

Why all of a sudden this year over 4000 cases?

Prior years no where near that number.

Outbreaks Chronology: Ebola Virus Disease

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I think the conspiracy starts in the White House. Why isn't the President of the United States making common sense decisions to protect his country?
edit on 10/16/2014 by suz62 because: SPELLING

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Just the "Tip" of the iceberg right?

Its all a damn game, if they could make a profit from a board game they would.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Makes me think it may be modified in some way and re-released in the form of vaccines, or in the drinking water..

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: suz62

you know Obama is a highest level freemason. and i know that you have to swear on your life (sort of) to follow the freemasons agenda, and put it higher than your own. so i think that maybe what we are seeing is some of the freemasons agenda ? probably ?
i really don`t know, but it is a theory i have been having for a while now.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bksl90

The outbreak has infected ATS, I can tell you that!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bksl90

Makes me think it may be modified in some way and re-released in the form of vaccines, or in the drinking water..

I heard a wild theory about this.

It's possible they were "modifying" (creating) a new strain because they could not get a vaccine for old strains.

The new strain has a vaccine, and they let it loose to prevent incurable old strains from taking over a pandemic.

The vaccine will be made available when enough "test cases" are in the wild.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

That sounds a little weird.. To prevent a discease from getting a fothold, "they" release another discease, but it is more agressive yet curable. does that new strain then do something to the body that makes it resistant to the old ebola? seeing that there was not that many cases of ebola in the first place and now it has killed more than ever in one year, makes that theory sound a bit odd to me. Anyways glad for the contribution to the thread

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

"mokey brains cooked"

*noted

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

you know Obama is a highest level freemason. and i know that you have to swear on your life (sort of) to follow the freemasons agenda, and put it higher than your own. so i think that maybe what we are seeing is some of the freemasons agenda ? probably ?
i really don`t know, but it is a theory i have been having for a while now.

Is he a FM by virtue of his position as President or was he a FM before that?

Very interesting.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

a reply to: skunkape23

"mokey brains cooked"

*noted

I am 00 23. Liscenced to do anything.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
An Ebola pandemic breaks out. Please choose the correct answer for why it happened.

A. bilderberg/nwo/Freemason/illerminati/Zionist/E.T. plot to implement complete take over of the world
B. Big pharma/oil/Nasdaq plot to make more blood money
C. Obama is a racist
D. Mother Nature just doing it's things and people are being idiots yet again

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm interested in Masonry. I don't necessarily agree with the theory espoused.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

If he is then that's that. The Masons are used to further agendas like the Bilderburgs and the UN. Public fall guys executing orders. They're the perfect distraction. Make people think true success lies in joining a secretive club, they run the world, they insert symbolism, etc, etc, etc. Meanwhile the people who truly decide what happens sit back and watch organizations like the Masons take the blame and distract the masses.

Like the Mafia, the only ones known to the world are those who are highly publicized, show off their wealth and power and they end up taking the fall while the true bigwigs comfortably pull the strings. Just an analogy as they're controlled too.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Hello guys this is my first post, so be a little kind

I have over some weeks now followed the case of Ebola, and made up my mind as to how,why and what.
why this massive propoganda? we now know that allot of the propoganda machine are owned by wealthy connected persons, let`s call them elites, pretty familiar with that term right ?
the elites as we know are connected to an agenda, money, poppulation control, border control, mind control etc etc.
but why then do some of you buy the propoganda?
the result of this is a world wide vaccination program that some will benefit and a tremendous ammount of people will not benefit from.
this may be related to the agenda 21, or other agenda`s like NWO, general moneymaking agenda`s, or fear mongering.
now i have just read an article that support the claim that ebola is just biowarfare to get rescources (money, diamond, oil, and cheap labour) from the african continent, and what also appears kinda clear is that what is heard in the news is kinda not whats really going on.

www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com...

The, US is now sending in more troops to "help against spreading of ebola" wich kinda supports what is said in the link.
(i see it as mandatory for this thread to read the link)

Anyways, hope you guys liked my first thread. im probably not the best in English grammar, but i hope u guys beared with me ^^,
I predict it planned like this:

1) the Elite create the Ebola Virus in a lab after years of testing it on Black People. Make sure it has a cure that works better on non-blacks.

2) release the virus in Africa, and spread it around in the name of Helping Africans.

3) focus media on those Infected by the Virus, and scare White Middle Class and Lower Class Americans. Fear level at least 5/10 on the fear scale before going to next step.

4)Send White agents infected by Ebola from Africa back to the USA

5) Cure the white agents, to create an image in the public that Whites can possibly be cured if they reach you in time.

6) bring over an African Agent infected by Ebola to the USA.

7) Create more media to watch over this Black victim, and let him die while secretly infecting those that took care of him, to create more fear of Africans/Blacks.

8) Start Secretly putting Ebola in Black Children's vaccinations, so they kill Black Kids and pass it on to Black Parents. Secretly release Ebola in Black Neighborhoods.

9) focus the media once again on the Black Americans and how they have high rates of Ebola, and create more fears by saying there is a higher chance for white people to contract Ebola from another Black, than it is from another White. Do this until Fear Levels are at 9/10.

10) then have the president come out to declare military action, to be sent to Africa, and to guard American concentration camps in the name of fighting Ebola.

11) keep the fear coming, the President comes and purpose to the White Americans his/her plan(laws) to round up Black People to be put in Concentration Camps (which they will call it a Medical Camp, or something that sounds less negative as concentration camp has a negative history in America) in the name of helping the black people.

12) convince the Middle/Lower class Whites to go along with this plan using fear Propaganda tactics to scare them of Black People and in the process, giving up more of their freedoms for the government to deal with it.

13) round up Black People for these Camps.

14) reduce Black Population in America, but not fully destroy all Blacks, because the Elite uses White Supremacy over Blacks as a good method of distracting Middle/Lower class Whites and controlling Middle/Lower class whites.

15) release more Fox News racist media propaganda to distract Middle/Lower Class Whites and rid them of white guilt to justify what's going on.

16) create a new inferiority racial group, starting with Hispanics.

17) start turning Whites against Hispanics, and out them in camps as well.

18) once this camp idea is established, that's when the Elites prepare to launch Martial Law on the Whites as well.

19) NWO -The Final End-New Rome

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: suz62 And which country are you refering ?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Ebola is a fire that grows the more junk you throw at it. Best to let it fizzle out while it is still in Africa.

top topics

join