It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian boy shot dead by Israeli forces.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: samsamm9

Could be but it's funny Reuters says it's unclear when the IDF says the boy had a fire bomb.

I think it's a fact the fire bombs were present and thrown at the IDF, now whether the boy was armed is unclear, apparently.

But don't worry, Israel is going to do a full investigion...

Oh ok, I feel better now.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

Why is this even news??? Some kid getting ready to launch a fire bomb at soldiers who happen to be armed with deadly weapons??? And they blast him??? So what???

What is really news is that Abbass is going to retire and apparently new elections are coming up...Abbass says he (and fatah) will not protest if the Palestinians vote for Hamas to unilaterally take over Palestine...That likely will result in the total destruction of Gaza at some point in the near future...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
all i will say is the freaking Zionazis need to be eradicated from earth.. or at least sent back to their true homeland.. aka Khazaria.. of course if they tried that the Russians would wipe the floor with em

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It is difficult to say what truly happened, because the IDF could easily lie, and their government would back them up 100%, no matter if the boy was innocent. IDF soldiers have too much freedom in that sense. Rarely would a western soldier get away with blatant murder of a civilian in a war zone, mainly because their government would not side with them if they were found to be in the wrong, but I believe Israel would definitely try to make everyone believe the soldier's actions justified. Perhaps they were justified, if the kid was using a weapon with the intent to injure or kill an Israeli soldier. If that was the case, then shooting him is actually justified, even though it is quite a shame for a child to be shot and killed. Once you pick up a weapon you are a combatant, which is how it should be.

Of course we could get into the argument that Israel shouldn't be there in the first place, and that this gives the kid the "right" to attempt to injure or kill Israeli soldiers, but that really doesn't matter in this case, at least the way I see it. We are simply discussing whether the IDF was justified in killing him, and whether the boy was a combatant or a civilian. The sources appear to be conflicting, which I find quite typical. But just like Israel would lie, I see the Palestinians lying just as easily over something like this. That is just the nature of conflict and hatred, and it is quite unfortunate. Now of course if the boy was throwing rocks, shooting him is not justified, even in a warzone. A rock is not a weapon that will injure or kill a helmeted IDF soldier, although throwing rocks has been used by Israel as justification in the past. I've even seen members posting on ATS that rock-throwing justifies the use of deadly force, which is ridiculous considering the sheer difference of extremes. So at this point it is difficult to say who is right and who is wrong. Throwing rocks is wrong, even if the Palestinian peoples' frustration suggests such behavior, but it should not result in getting you killed. And it can only be frustration that makes them do it. Obviously they should know they aren't going to kill an IDF soldier by throwing a rock, so I don't know why else they would do it to begin with.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
So, let me see if I have this story straight:

Israel gets reports of Palestinians throwing rocks. It's not clear who is throwing rocks or who is the target of the rock throwing, but Israel send in an army unit. I guess that's what you do when you hear reports of rocks being thrown, you send in the army.

Now, we don't know the outcome of the rock throwing incident, but on the way back, this army unit experiences mechanical malfunction.

While they are repairing their vehicle, they aparrently let a group of people with molotov cocktails get within 20 yards of their vehicle. Only after those people throw those flaming bottles, they open fire. I guess those people with the flaming bottles didn't think those soldiers with guns 20 yds. away would open fire if they threw the bottles.

And yet, at a distance of 20 yds., they only manage to kill one teenager with three shots to the chest.

Sounds legit.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

homicides.redeyechicago.com...

And... there have been 15 Homicides of similar nature in Chicago since the start of the month and it's...the 15th, so in just one small city in the USA the same exact crap is happening every day, except there isn't a land struggle, no one involved is actually a soldier or defending a border...and yet over all if you go back (aside from episodic actual fighting) There are in fact several US cities where the death tolls daily from violence is worse than the Palestinian/Israeli border

Yet there isn't a race riot ongoing, people around the world aren't running around calling the most vile of hate terms to the people involved (ad there are a lot worse locations globally) no one has been singled out, there aren't 27 threads a week on the subject in conspiracy forum and well, hardly anyone gives a crap....

which leads me to believe...

There are a lot of pot stirrers, trouble makers, religious zealots and other miscreants in this debate purely because they want one side or the other dead and these are far from threads concerning human life or seeking peace but nothing more than hate threads designed to provoke reaction and cause an actual genocide of one side or the other....

Because frankly none of the humanitarians posting threads, stirring up trouble globally, marauding protests on campuses or rallying a Billion people world wide into this debate seem to give a flaming putrid turd... about anywhere, where god knows how many more people are dying daily except for their retarded "Homeland" agendas and that goes for both sides of this particular pathetic land dispute between a well off nation that could actually be more compassionate and a group of near primitive turds who turn down every deal for peace possible...

Frankly any American posting at this stuff in horror when we killed Millions of people and no one does or says crap about it and a lot of you are living in cities where this same thing happened within the last 3 hrs lol... your pathetic, pretending to so seriously give a damn what happens in Gaza because you don't... if you were that horrified you'd address the same issues within miles of your door but you don't care, you care about being trendy and politically correct...

And the rest of you including Islamic don't actually care about anything other than your religion either, 19 threads a day about "Palestine" Meanwhile every kid In Iraq is being born with depleted Uranium in their bodies and nothing but why the Israelis are so bad and the cause of everything that everyone else did or has done because your racist/religious intolerant as hell and you are...

1 Thread about a Typhoon crossing Fukushima which cold in theory, in theory... kill Millions and Millions of people, one or Two about the Insanity of the US going head to head again with Russia w thousands of Nuclear arms in play... and on and on...

But Palestine and Israel, all day every day....

Please cut your agenda... same crap happened today in Chicago and Detroit, no one gives a dman really and honestly i don't think most people actually care what happens in Gaza or any other GHETTO... aside from that people MAKE it an Agenda to make us care...

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Actually since the 50 day massacre ended not many threads have appeared...
Maybe twice a week if that...

Ebola now....
Just click the New button at the top of your screen and count the Ebola threads...

You can't compare gun crime in Chicago & Detroit to illegal occupation in Palestine...

Firstly Chicago should be fixed by US officials...
Nothing else can be done about this sort of crime because protesting it won't shed light or make the participants give a #.
We know and we care, for the most part, I'm sure some are here for the politically correct aspect you mentioned...

But to label us as a whole as not giving a damn about people dying all over the globe is disingenuous at best!

We're those 15 in Chicago shot by occupying army members?
Or was it gang related?

& the way you speak you're just the same as those you admonish...
Do you not care to hear of the suffering in Palestine but wish to hear about every shooting in the US?

Put the shoe on the other foot...
This is basically what you accused all of us of doing, yet you're doing it!

edit on 17-10-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Just another day in Zion...
Another child murdered...
Another War Crime encountered...

Just another day in Zion!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Remind me again why the US Government supports these Jewish terrorists?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexball
Remind me again why the US Government supports these Jewish terrorists?

It's because they get so much money from the foreign agents that make up the Israeli lobby known as AIPAC. This list shows who gets what. Pro-Israel

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

If the Palestinians would stop blowing up busses full of school kids this whole thing could stop in a heartbeat, but the Palestinian apologists ignore the school bus bombings and point out when one kid gets killed throwing bombs. Hypocrites all of them. I'm ashamed of you.

You can't possibly believe that. Zionists will not stop until all the Palestinians are dead or removed. The proof is the way the IDF and Mossad provoke the captives then "mow the lawn". Anyway, good luck on that search for WMD in Iraq.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Here's a list of massacres and terrorism from Israel since 1948-2011

Here's a list of Irgun Attacks 1937-1948

The Nobel Prize of Literature José Saramago compares the suffering of the Palestinians under Israeli occupation as the same suffering of the jews in the Nazi boot camps.

The repression from Israel is the worst form of Apartheid. Nobody has the faintest idea of what is going on here, even the best informed people. Everything is in pieces, the land is destroyed and nothing else may be planted. All this smells like a boot camp, like Auschwitz. The israeli have turned into NAZI JEWS

he declared after a visit to Palestina in March, 2002.

The UN secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, described the destruction in Gaza from the recent conflict with Israel as “beyond description” and a source of “shame to the international community (..)“I am here with a heavy heart,”. “The destruction which I have seen coming here is beyond description” he added.

The words of Ban Ki-moon in 2014 equals Saramgo's words 12 years ago.
How long this INSANITY will go on?

In the next video, referring to operation Cast Lead (2008-09) , UK Jewish MP Gerald Kaufman. declares: «Israel was born under Jewish terrorism! »

Israel had, pre-state—in its pre-state stage, several terrorist groups that did exactly what Hamas does today.

Israeli generals received direct instructions from Ben-Gurion during the War of Independence to kill civilians, or line them up against the wall and shoot them, in order to help to encourage the exodus

This was terror, even within not just the terrorist groups, the pre-state terrorists, but this is within the military, the Israeli military, that fought the War of Independence

Prominent Jewish Leader: Israel Intentionally Massacred Civilians in 1948 to Terrorize the Population

I will give you a fact:
«Israels is a "state" that steal, beat, suffocate, poison, terrorizes and kill Palestinians at their native land since 1937, March.»
edit on 17/10/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Theres a huge amount of hypocrisy in that pic from anyone who lives in a country that sent troops to Iraq and Afghanistan.....

If that applies to Israel, then it applies to the US and the UK and Australia etc etc........

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

and don't forget the ADL and SPLC.
and the fact that the Federal reserve and Hollywood and bankers and top US senators and...
...maybe I'll stop. I don't know for sure if the truth of who really is in control is allowed on ATS.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: criticalhit

Actually since the 50 day massacre ended not many threads have appeared...
Maybe twice a week if that...

Ebola now....
Just click the New button at the top of your screen and count the Ebola threads...

You can't compare gun crime in Chicago & Detroit to illegal occupation in Palestine...

Firstly Chicago should be fixed by US officials...
Nothing else can be done about this sort of crime because protesting it won't shed light or make the participants give a #.
We know and we care, for the most part, I'm sure some are here for the politically correct aspect you mentioned...

But to label us as a whole as not giving a damn about people dying all over the globe is disingenuous at best!

We're those 15 in Chicago shot by occupying army members?
Or was it gang related?

& the way you speak you're just the same as those you admonish...
Do you not care to hear of the suffering in Palestine but wish to hear about every shooting in the US?

Put the shoe on the other foot...
This is basically what you accused all of us of doing, yet you're doing it!

1: It's the same small group of people harping on a subject in many threads, that's called a Forum Gang and by the rules here I don't believe that's ATS policy, It's also Hate speech and it gets tiring to listen to, numbers of threads isn't the whole of it, it's propaganda for an agenda and there is't a "conspiracy" here, it's a land dispute between unreasonable sides and the demonizing and painting of conspiracies where none exist is ridiculous already, The Israelis are Xenophobic as hell and the Palestinians are unreasonable to a point of insanity as well, this is two neighbors arguing over a fence with both sides bringing the entire neighborhood into the fight.

2: Ebola isn't agenda driven from within the forum, sure there have been a few particularly ridiculous threads pretending it's some race based thing but the consensus is those people are idiots, people aren't trolled up demanding Liberia be eradicated in dozens and dozens of threads, it's current, it's relevant and it CAN be fixed unlike this moronic personal never ending diatribe...

3: Yes it is a GANG war the whole region is filled with Gangs, Hamas, IDF, ISIS, nothing more than Gangs trying to acquire weapons to rub each other out.... If the Bloods and Crips declared their colors representations of God and Allah respectively and their "turf" "Holy" there would be Zero difference, the sheer self righteousness of this is ridiculous, no one cares where your founders once crapped a thousand years ago, and in any normal modern society land is bought and sold and people don't inhabit the same acre for thousands of years anymore (or even 20 in most cases) so the "my land" argument sucks...

"West Bank Siiiede" "Tel Avivillle in the Hizzile" That's all I hear, that's all most of the world hears anymore... Get along or suffer the fate that most gangs do... no body cares which side rubs out the other....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join