It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Ebola in Denmark and France?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I know it's the dailymail, but can anyone confirm this? It says possible ebola victims in Denmark and France.

www.dailymail.co.uk... d.html

I'm sorry I don't know how to put a link in properly. Can someone fix it for me please?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ive done a quick serach and cant find any conclusive proof of this but i wouldn't be at all surprised .

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Good find.

In France, a woman who recently helped treat an Ebola patient in France was rushed to the infectious diseases unit of Begin hospital in Paris with a high fever,Le Parisien reported. She reportedly helped tend to a MSF nurse who contracted Ebola in Liberia and was released from a Paris hospital earlier this month after successful treatment. If Ebola was confirmed, it would be the first case of Ebola transmission within France.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'm from Denmark, this is straight from the news here.

The first test from the person here with suspected Ebola came out negative, a second test will be ready tomorrow and will most likely also be negative, they have pretty much canceled the alarm.

Link (Google translated)
edit on 16-10-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rubyeyes
I know it's the dailymail, but can anyone confirm this? It says possible ebola victims in Denmark and France.

www.dailymail.co.uk... d.html

I'm sorry I don't know how to put a link in properly. Can someone fix it for me please?

I just posted an Ebola update for Europe here:

"Ebola in Western Europe"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I could not find anything for Denmark, but the French nurse (no name given) who had Ebola recovered.

top topics

join