It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to make of the Lockheed Skunk works group discovery?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It is a very difficult situation. Our aerospace industry has their reversed engineered UFO-type craft in hand. They have them operational to the extent they are space capable (meaning probably with bases on the Moon). They are nuclear powered and flying over the heads of Americans. While they are far more safe than conventional aircraft, there is an inherent danger of one of these "flying" nuke engines coming down accidentally.

They are the world's greatest secret weapon to be withheld at all costs from our enemies. As I have stipulated time and time again, they represent the greatest inovation in technology since the invention of the wheel. Socially, they directly represent solid evidence that the UFOs are real and that is a whole seperate issue for government to handle and eventually all of humanity. They can be an enormous economic boon to American aerospace industries as long as the no other country develops their equilivant. Thus, the mulitple quandtries of why and how they exist.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
$5 says that if they actually do have a truly small-scale, modular design, that it's exhaust comes out in the form of a green or purple glow. If this turns out to be true, you can safely say that not only does this technology exist, but people have been seeing prototypes in our atmosphere for at least the past 2 years, if not much longer.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: parad0x122

If they can do THAT who says they don't screw with time?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You're speaking my language, good sir.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArmyOfNobunaga

It pretty much means that in 10 years there will be no more oilfield crap.

Well no, it would take quite some time to spread the technology world wide, 20-30 years and oil has many uses beyond power generation; lubrication, manufacturing plastics, etc. We will still be using oil for a long, long time - useful stuff.

edit on 16/10/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: parad0x122

If they can do THAT who says they don't screw with time?
I do not think they can do much with time givin that we are allready in a sub time loop ourselves.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune
Well no, it would take quite some time to spread the technology world wide, 20-30 years and oil has many uses beyond power generation; lubrication, manufacturing plastics, etc. We will still be using oil for a long, long time - useful stuff.

Not only that, without knowing all that much about the technology, there is bound to be some kind of downside to it, and the picture won't be all sunshine and roses no matter what. Every single shift or development in technology comes at a price. You want to drive an electric car to clean up the air? You poison the Venezuelan forests to get the lithium.

Only after it has been completely developed and has been around many years will we be able to determine if we put it in the plus or minus category.

EDIT: The way I read the Lockheed announcement, it sounds like they have a "theory" about how something might work, and need help from universities or private companies to see if it can be made real. That's a lot different than saying they have made a workable breakthrough device and need help developing it.

edit on 16-10-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Hanslune

Not only that, without knowing all that much about the technology, there is bound to be some kind of downside to it, and the picture won't be all sunshine and roses no matter what. Every single shift or development in technology comes at a price. You want to drive an electric car to clean up the air? You poison the Venezuelan forests to get the lithium.

Only after it has been completely developed and has been around many years will we be able to determine if we put it in the plus or minus category.

EDIT: The way I read the Lockheed announcement, it sounds like they have a "theory" about how something might work, and need help from universities or private companies to see if it can be made real. That's a lot different than saying they have made a workable breakthrough device and need help developing it.

Good points guys.

I read somewhere they are waiting for 3 patents to clear with the US and then they will release the details. Ive read so much about this the last 2 days I actually cannot source this or rather I dont have the time to go search and find it again. sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join