It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 - 666 years = the year 1348 and the Black Death (Ebola-like) spreading in Europe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm just relaying what I heard last night on Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis. It shook me up so I wanted to bring it here.

Ground Zero: Medieval Carnevil 666 on Soundcloud

Controversial new research suggests that contrary to the history books, the "Black Death" that devastated medieval Europe was not the bubonic plague, but rather an Ebola-like virus.

History books have long taught the Black Death, which wiped out a quarter of Europe's population in the Middle Ages, was caused by bubonic plague, spread by infected fleas that lived on black rats. But new research in England suggests the killer was actually an Ebola-like virus transmitted directly from person to person.

The Black Death killed some 25 million Europeans in a devastating outbreak between 1347 and 1352, and then reappeared periodically for more than 300 years. Scholars had thought flea-infested rats living on ships brought the disease from China to Italy and then the rest of the continent.

But researchers Christopher Duncan and Susan Scott of the University of Liverpool say that the flea-borne bubonic plague could not have torn across Europe the way the Black Death did.

Link to article

The debate stems largely from the difficulty of identifying a disease based on the few medieval descriptions of the Black Death that have survived.

Now two researchers from the University of Liverpool are presenting a new theory. In ''Biology of Plagues: Evidence from Historic Populations,'' published in March, the authors argue that a hemorrhagic virus, like Ebola, probably caused the Black Death and most of the smaller epidemics that struck Europe for the next three centuries, not bubonic plague.

The authors, Dr. Susan Scott, a demographer, and Dr. Christopher J. Duncan, a zoologist, say their theory answers many lingering questions about the rapid spread and virulence of the Black Death. Their argument is based in part on reports that the disease was transmitted from person to person.

They also observe that bubonic plague is a disease of rodents but that Europe had no rodent species that could harbor the disease between outbreaks.

The rats that passed the plague through fleas to humans during epidemics all died, so the plague would have perished with them, Dr. Scott and Dr. Duncan say.

Dr. Samuel K. Cohn, a professor of medieval history at the University of Glasgow, maintains that many other diseases are better candidates for the Black Death and its subsequent outbreaks through the early modern period than Yersinia pestis.

Article from 2001

For the 2011 book, “The Black Death in London”, author Barney Sloane, an archaeologist who worked on medieval sites for the Museum of London and is now attached to English Heritage, documents the 1348-49 epidemic that killed two thirds of the city could not have been bubonic plague, because “The evidence just isn't there to support it.”
“We ought to be finding great heaps of dead rats in all the waterfront sites but they just aren't there. And all the evidence I've looked at suggests the plague spread too fast for the traditional explanation of transmission by rats and fleas. It has to be person to person – there just isn't time for the rats to be spreading it.”

Brietbart link

I wanted to bring this here for a couple of reasons.

First, the way this has been mishandled by the US "leadership" is to me one of two things- complete and utter incompetence, or intentionally being allowed (STILL) to come to the US so as to create a pandemic.

Second, I personally believe that whoever the real rulers of the world are, they answer to and work with some dark power. There is typically symbolic significance to dates that can be tied to intentional acts of pure evil. Whether or not you or I believe it, it has become obvious to me that they believe it.

When looking at the world today and the world 666 years ago and seeing such a similar disease gaining traction, I say God be with us all!

edit on 15-10-2014 by raedar because: typoo

edit on 15-10-2014 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Interesting find. Goodluck Ebola!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This may be an easy answer. But how do the fleas survive with such a deadly virus. Are they immune if so isnt there a way we could revese engineer their immunity for a cure (Though theres a natural one readily available already.)
edit on 15-10-2014 by MGaddafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MGaddafi

Mammals and insects are pretty different. I would equate it to how capsaicin (that which makes food spicy) affects mammals and not birds. A bird can eat a pile of ghost chiles and have no effects. We are infinitely closer in biological terms to a rat than a flea. That's why we use rats for so many experiments. They are very much like us.

PS great thread

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MGaddafi

This may be an easy answer. But how do the fleas survive with such a deadly virus. Are they immune if so isnt there a way we could revese engineer their immunity for a cure (Though theres a natural one readily available already.)

Would you care to elaborate on that statement?
edit on 15-10-2014 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ebola-like isn't ebola though.Still very weird and interesting.

People really are examining all angles, aren't they?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Here is a link with written content.
Ground Zero

I too found this interesting in that in the years from 1347 - 1352 they had the where-with-all to quarantine for 40 days not just 21 days as is being practised today.

In the wake of the first outbreak, Europeans learned that quarantining infected families for 40 days was effective in stopping the spread. Such a measure would not have worked if the disease were transmitted by rats which are the popular theory on how the disease was spread.

Also, the 40-day period was enough time to ensure the disease finished its incubation period. One of the difficulties in controlling the Ebola virus is that its symptoms start to appear only about five to 22 days after exposure. Therefore people who appear perfectly healthy could be carrying the lethal disease.
It may not be popular to propose this now, but 666 years ago a 40 day observation period helped stop the spread of the plague. 666 years later we watch and wait for the 22 days of incubation and hope for the best.

Fear of clowns? This is explained also.

It is also interesting to note that 666 years ago when people were dropping like flies some of the first clowns were seen in the streets of Europe. The clowns were actually a commentary on the outrageous features that were seen on plague victims.

The clown face of course was pale, with enlarged red fat lips and exaggerated tassels or buttons that looked very much like the purple and reddish buboes on the body. The clown was a comical form of the corpse like victim that had the plague. This may be why many people associate the clown with death. That is because 666 years ago there were troupes of clowns that were being trained by the various parishes to entertain the dying and to create a way to laugh at the plague rather than worry about it.

Also the timing of the outbreak seemed to coincide with the appearance of a comet.

It is also interesting to point out that 666 years ago there was also some concern about whether or not a Comet passing near earth was also responsible for the outbreak of the plague.

Comet Negra appeared in 1347, 666 years to the month Comet ISON appeared in 2013. The earth was also subjected to a bombardment of fireballs from space during the 14th century and that this may very well have been not only the cause of the January 25th, 1348 earthquake, but also the cause of the Black Death.

Who really knows if this is all related or not, can anyone definitively say yes or no?

The earth is regularly hit by extraterrestrial objects and many of the impacting bodies explode in the atmosphere as happened in Tunguska and with the Chelyabinsk meteor in Central Russia leaving no craters or long-lasting visible evidence of a body from space.

But just because there is no long-lasting evidence doesn’t mean there is no significant effect on the planet and/or its inhabitants! These impacts or atmospheric explosions may produce earthquakes or tsunamis without any witnesses being aware of the cause.

They have been shown to bring with them building blocks for life and other Scientists have theorized that they may also bring with them diseases from space.

Long before ISON fizzled before our eyes we were warned that passing through what was left of its tail and with the solar maximum on the way and we could see the triggering of cosmic plagues. The idea at the time sounded a bit too Mediaeval to comprehend.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar
I suggest sticking to the question of epidemiology (are they the same disease?) and leaving the "666" out of it.
The "666" of Revelation is supposed to relate to an identification symbol or mark, which people either do or don't accept. How would that relate to a term of years?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I think the medieval plagues were also intentionaly spread by our "custodial rulers." Who/whatever they might be.

nutter..out.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

Now that's just plain creepy especially about the clowns.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Slightly OT but about 10% of Europeans are resistant to HIV this because of the plagues/Black Death in the past (so it seems) and since Ebola now seems similar like the black death virus, I wonder if those 10% in Europe are also immune to Ebola?

edit on 15-10-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I was just wondering how a deadly virus or disease wouldnt kill its host being the flea ?

If you mean about the cure. I have been trying to spread across ATS, GLP, Befor its news, then it as follows : 10ppm Nano Collodial Silver mixture with 3ppm H2o2 (Peroxide), with an intraveinous vitamin C (IV) and Delta 9 (THC) treatment (No Smoking) and a cocktail of herbal supplements and teas being ginger, tumeric, bitter melon, and milk thisle.

This treatment MUST be applied within one week of infection. After 1 week the treatment gets considerably weaker as the virus has taken hold.

Note this does not KILL Ebola (Though Collodial alone could) But this uses your own body to push it out.
PLEASE SHARE THIS INFO TO SAVE LIFES

Some proof that our Big Brother doesnt want us using Collodial.

www.naturalnews.com...
edit on 15-10-2014 by MGaddafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Panspermia ~ en.wikipedia.org...

Panspermia is a hypothesis proposing that microscopic life forms that can survive the effects of space, such as extremophiles, become trapped in debris that is ejected into space after collisions between planets and small Solar System bodies that harbor life. Some organisms may travel dormant for an extended amount of time before colliding randomly with other planets or intermingling with protoplanetary disks. If met with ideal conditions on a new planet's surfaces, the organisms become active and the process of evolution begins. Panspermia is not meant to address how life began, just the method that may cause its distribution in the Universe.

Since 1347... 333 years in between .. we have ... Sungrazing comets..

Comet Negra in 1347.
The great Comet of 1680.
Comet ISON coming in Dec. 2013.

This blog below is informing..
woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com...

n 1014 AD a swarm of cometary debris struck the Americas

it is thought to have ended the Aztec empire

it caused a tsunami in England
1014 + 333 = 1347
There was also a comet in 1014

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

As in the Ebola vaccine that will likely come along as the only thing on Earth to save us? Guess we'll have to reconvene.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

I agree. Sick!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Excellent addition!! Thank you!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If you were really thinking of refusing a vaccine on that basis, I would call that a bad idea.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

There is plenty of reason to refuse the vaccine. The natural cure I posted above is one.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MGaddafi
My criticism was about bringing the ^666" coincidence into the matter.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Since it hasn't even been invented I haven't made up my mind.

But, since this does seem to basically be invited and welcomed into the US so as to create a pandemic, I would call it a bad idea to assume the people in charge have your best interest in mind.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join