It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BAH!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
yekway I am pretty sure your problem is that you didnt upload it you just posted the link straight from your computer see? "C\Documents%20and%20SettingscraigMy%20DocumentsMy%20Pictures382412095.jpg" You need to upload it first

[edit on 8-12-2004 by Thug69]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Thanks bodebliss! It was a nightmare to create but well worth the time and hassle.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Right.

Here I go AGAIN-LOL.

Ill see what happens.

Again thanks guys.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Did you follow the direction I posted above?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
i would just get a new avatar or take the ext. away but i dunno if taking the ext. would work, so dont trust me on that but you can experiment if you'd like.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
step by step:
1 make your avatar
2put it on a host website like www.imageshack.us...
3.copy url of your image
4. paste it in your avatar section.

good luck!!!!�

[edit on 8-12-2004 by jazzgul]

[edit on 8-12-2004 by jazzgul]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
As you can see I have my pic

UP AND RUNNING-YEAHHHHH!

Right cough, cough and all that. Im just testing things, so expect the pic to change. But I think its a great pic, anyway guys thank you very much.

Thanks to everybody on this thread, even Catfish (because I would of just posted on aonther thread and not got round to do this) So

Oh and my lil neice says merry christmas and happy new year.

Laterz

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!: up:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
LOL nice avatar/pic! It really is a good accomplishment for humanity these days.. ah doesnt it just bring you joy?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
sorry but what do you mean the url of my avatar? it got uploaded into the upload thing

sorry for being difficult

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catfish
sorry but what do you mean the url of my avatar? it got uploaded into the upload thing

Your avatar url is the following:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

First it's linked to some thread, this doesn't work. Second you have some strange file extension.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Ok then, ill get it on a site. For now you can go on to your other Business around ATS. Im sure there are others in deeper goo than im in. Ill handle it right away and get an avatar soon.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The following thread will walk you through everything. Just get the image you want to use downloaded to your computer before you begin. Make sure the file dimensions are no larger than 160x320 pixels. If the image needs to be resized let me know and I will do it for you if you require the help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join