It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP, the tsunami & frying America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So I happened to get into a conversation with this Asian dude who seemed sort of suspicious. I thought perhaps he was an American CIA agent or some other sort of shady character. Maybe he was nothing more than a conspiracy kook. I changed the topic of conversation to Fukushima and what I had thought of the effects of the fallout on the USA. He came out of nowhere with this story.

He said that Fukushima was the result of the HAARP weapon. He said that the HAARP machine took up a lot several square miles in size and was covered in large electrical machines that are built much like a computer chip. He said that America had told Japan that it wanted to handle Japan's finances. Japan refused this advance and the talks fell silent. USA officials gave the go ahead to activate HAARP to launch a large scale weather catastrophie as a counter-measure against Japan's unwillingness to cooperate.

I though that the Fukushima meltdown was an unexpected side-effect of the HAARP tsunami. He didn't seem to think so. He also didn't seem to think that the Fukushima fallout is something to worry about in the USA.

What do you think? Was he a creative nut with some free time or do you think he knew something true?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
A creative nut, who knows not how HAARP works/worked.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

there is a bit more to this than you say the date and time of the Japanese quake was put into the football scores on the opening games of the Japanese season 5 and 6 days before the quake, so the people that owned the football clubs were involved in this as well as well as the people who control the fixture list.
you would also have to imagine that the japanese government were loosely involved in this as well as the us military as there is allegedly only one harp although apparently there are 20 different sites, we believe the world is run as different countries but it is not,

if you were watching the story unfold the next day you would of seen a small explosion after the area had been evacuated under the guise of a second tsunami, fukushima was due to be inactivated 2 weeks later and an israeli team were guarding the plant ie Mossad

anyone who doubts this or more than likely doesn't want to see what the powers that sleaze do to us can put the scores into chronological and alphabetical order note that Hiroshima Vs Sendaii was 0-0 this was the dividing game between the day and time and also the 2 nuclear sites.
I could do a thread showing all the dates and other striking similarities (I can even show you how I stopped three quakes being done on the 11th april in Italy and spain and another in Memphis on the 22nd april all in 2011) being put into the football scores of the relevant countries ranging from 9/11 to well almost all of them in the last 3 years but people have been so brainwashed that most of you wouldn't even want to look at it.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Lol why would the CIA talk to you?

Secondly, to what end exactly?

And thirdly,

there is a bit more to this than you say the date and time of the Japanese quake was put into the football scores on the opening games of the Japanese season 5 and 6 days before the quake, so the people that owned the football clubs were involved in this as well as well as the people who control the fixture list.
you would also have to imagine that the japanese government were loosely involved in this as well as the us military as there is allegedly only one harp although apparently there are 20 different sites, we believe the world is run as different countries but it is not,

if you were watching the story unfold the next day you would of seen a small explosion after the area had been evacuated under the guise of a second tsunami, fukushima was due to be inactivated 2 weeks later and an israeli team were guarding the plant ie Mossad

anyone who doubts this or more than likely doesn't want to see what the powers that sleaze do to us can put the scores into chronological and alphabetical order note that Hiroshima Vs Sendaii was 0-0 this was the dividing game between the day and time and also the 2 nuclear sites.
I could do a thread showing all the dates and other striking similarities (I can even show you how I stopped three quakes being done on the 11th april in Italy and spain and another in Memphis on the 22nd april all in 2011) being put into the football scores of the relevant countries ranging from 9/11 to well almost all of them in the last 3 years but people have been so brainwashed that most of you wouldn't even want to look at it.

wat?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This should go straight to the hoax bin.

"So I happened to get into a conversation with this Asian dude who seemed sort of suspicious. I thought perhaps he was an American CIA agent or some other sort of shady character"

For the first time in a long time... I am speechless. There are no words to describe the silliness of this thread.

Well, actually there are words......something to do with the fecal matter that comes out of the rear end of a male bovine.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
He said that Fukushima was the result of the HAARP weapon. He said that the HAARP machine took up a lot several square miles in size and was covered in large electrical machines that are built much like a computer chip...

What do you think? Was he a creative nut with some free time or do you think he knew something true?

I'd say he was a non-creative idiot. But that's just me. Not only is HAARP not a weapon, it's not on the air anymore. You'll be buying parts of it on govliquidation.com eventually.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
EXACTLY. Thats what I was thinking. But the dude was so convincing I had to think about it for awhile. Never had a conspiracy nut approach me before. I say this site had a lot to do with it, since well, no conspiracy nuts in my life ever before, now I got one after joining this site. Makes sense.

originally posted by: IntroduceALittleIrony
Lol why would the CIA talk to you?

Secondly, to what end exactly?

And thirdly,

wat?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Oh yeah, and he said that the chemtrails were part of how HAARP works. He explained some sort of signal bouncing off the clouds thing that I couldn't quite understand.

originally posted by: Bedlam

He said that Fukushima was the result of the HAARP weapon. He said that the HAARP machine took up a lot several square miles in size and was covered in large electrical machines that are built much like a computer chip...

I'd say he was a non-creative idiot. But that's just me. Not only is HAARP not a weapon, it's not on the air anymore. You'll be buying parts of it on govliquidation.com eventually.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IntroduceALittleIrony

wat part can you not understand?
the date and time of the quake was put into the football scores

this is not rocket science and not hard to understand.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Oh yeah, and he said that the chemtrails were part of how HAARP works. He explained some sort of signal bouncing off the clouds thing that I couldn't quite understand.

No, it doesn't bounce off of chemtrails. Hell, it can't even deflect from vertical more than 30 degrees, and that's only in one mode.

So it would be sort of tough to bounce a signal off a chemtrail unless it was over Alaska. And that would also require chemtrails to exist, and to be reflective to HF signals.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Yeah, sounds like he was trying to dazzle you with the mumbo-jumbo that is typical of HAARP believers.

I've met quite a few people like the guy you describe over the past couple of years, and yes when people who are into this stuff get going, and know that they have your attention, they can really lay it on.

I would advise you to do some un-baised research on the subject matter and draw your own conclusions

edit on 15-10-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

Yeah, sounds like he was trying to dazzle you with the mumbo-jumbo that is typical of HAARP believers.

I've met quite a few people like the guy you describe over the past couple of years, and yes when people who are into this stuff get going, and know that they have your attention, they can really lay it on.

I would advise you to do some un-baised research on the subject matter and draw your own conclusions

OK Einstein how did they do the tsunami then its possible they put a nuclear bomb into the fault line although that would leave a signature so probably not but all of the quakes now that's a bit hard to believe.

or are you all ignoring my post because you don't want to believe they are doing these quakes on purpose and are all pretty much gutless

why do so many not want to face the truth about the people that keep you all as slaves because you won't face reality.

some of me hopes the Georgia Guidestones are right cos you cannot see what you are helping by being so ignorant any one of you can raise your intelligence by learning about fluoride and the oxygen levels in the air which both retard the growth of your brains.

This information should go viral its a bigger story than Edward Snowdens or anything Wikipedia have ever released tyhis is on face value the American government or at least the CFR killing everyone by the thousands even millions

WAKE the # up all of you why would you all be allowed to experience life and be so keen on giving it away

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

You ARE aware that Japan's on a subduction zone and has several tsunamis a century as far back as they have recorded history?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
and I see you keep ignoring the fact that the date and time were put into there football scores the week before, some things could be looked at as a coincidence like the date but the time and both teams involved in the nuclear disasters being 0-0 come on I could greatly expand on this showing you how they changed the dates from being read across as in 2-2 for the 22nd to 2-0 2-0 and it then being read upwards from the Peruvian quake onwards after they came and asked me how I could work it out and also asked me if I wanted to join them, there are some of us who will always work for the good of humanity and not just submit to there fictional money system.

look if you don't want to face up to the fact that these disasters are being done on purpose (by the lets call them elite but I can assure you they are at the very bottom of our society) then that's not a problem but stop coming on here and telling people they are wrong when they are not I will do a thread outlining everything if you do not stop this and then that will get me killed which I don't really fancy very much and for what for people to come on and tell me I'm wrong when they are quite blatantly working for evil,
if you are classified as a human then act like it and stop working for this filth that controls all of you they do the most sickening of things in order to be able to control people just look at the privately educated people that are all sexually abused at these schools virtually every politician who attended private school on both sides has been molested and the photos and stories that I have learned about and seen are not good, until some of you start turning around and taking out the people who are controlling you then the world is always going to be run by evil and we are all going to suffer always.

edit on 17-10-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
a reply to: Bedlam
and I see you keep ignoring the fact that the date and time were put into there football scores the week before, some things could be looked at as a coincidence like the date but the time and both teams involved in the nuclear disasters being 0-0 come on I could greatly expand on this...

I'm quite sure you could.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

OK Einstein how did they do the tsunami

Well first "they" didn't do anything...The Earth did, and it was called an earthquake.

some of me hopes the Georgia Guidestones are right cos you cannot see what you are helping by being so ignorant any one of you can raise your intelligence by learning about fluoride and the oxygen levels in the air which both retard the growth of your brains.

And reading your post is hurting my brain.

This information should go viral its a bigger story than Edward Snowdens or anything Wikipedia have ever released tyhis is on face value the American government or at least the CFR killing everyone by the thousands even millions

What info is that...because a tsunami caused by an earthquake isn't exactly something new to us.

WAKE the # up all of you why would you all be allowed to experience life and be so keen on giving it away

And who says we aren't allowed to experience life...heck I do it on a daily basis.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

but stop coming on here and telling people they are wrong when they are not I will do a thread outlining everything if you do not stop this and then that will get me killed which I don't really fancy very much and for what for people to come on and tell me I'm wrong when they are quite blatantly working for evil,

Well then please make the thread and show us where we are all wrong.

if you are classified as a human

Good then with me being classified as sub human I will have nothing to worry about.

top topics

join