It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beginning to thinkk the whole Isis "crisis" is just a bunch of BS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BABYBULL24
There is only 1 country in the world that produces Toyota Tundra Trucks and only 1 Plant that produces the Off- Road Package and that would be Texas...

CIA Op - really yah think???

And your point is?

Do you really think that Tundras are only sold in America?

How narrow minded!

Here's 81 second hand Tundras for sale in Dubai..

dubai.dubizzle.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
ISIS is real. And it's (again) homemade:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Nope, check the paper I linked to on page 1.

edit on 12-10-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Alpha Hawk: ISIS and John McCain

As you said, they might not have supported ISIS directly, but FSA, which turned into ISIS.

It s a bit like Blackwater/Xe : the name changed, the business is still the same.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

The FSA didn't turn into ISIS, clearly you didn't bother to follow the link, otherwise you'd know how ISIS came about, the FSA has been actively engaging ISIS, why would they fight themselves?

The people in the photo with McCain are prominent FSA members, not ISIS.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

ISISn't going to scare me.

i'm more worried about our banking system and corporate bought elected officials.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
It has been said that ISIS is one of the wealthiest terrorist Groups ever. I Wonder where these sadle jockies got theri Money and support from, to build this wealthy ISIS beast.

These peple didnt just pass their hat around for som small pocket change.

ISIS is a Buch of mercenaries paied of by someone. And that someone uses the same old CIA tactick from the 1980s in Afghanistan. "Extream Religion". CIA used extream religion to boost moral in Afghanistan to fight the Russians.

I bet CIA is using Third and forth parties to covertly use, support and Train the ISIS for their own geopolitical needs.
The US will do what ever and use what ever means that is in the best intrest of the United States of America.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Man, this cia creating ISIS myth is wearing thin!

Just reading this thread would have helped to allay this.

So, you wonder where they got their money from, but have you bothered to find out?

I've linked to articles about their finances before, would you like me to go dig them up?

Seems all a bit pointless, no one bothers to read them anyway!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

There is only 1 country in the world that produces Toyota Tundra Trucks and only 1 Plant that produces the Off- Road Package and that would be Texas...

Meanwhile, Four Pakistani school teachers and sixteen children were killed in a drone strike in a remote village. No further details available but sources say what they thought was a high ranking Al Qaeda (ISIS, whatever) leader was a parent dropping off a bagged lunch. The lunch was mistaken as a bomb so naturally, if they were all gonna die anyway.....

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

And your point is?

Do you really think that Tundras are only sold in America?

How narrow minded!

Here's 81 second hand Tundras for sale in Dubai..

dubai.dubizzle.com...

Um aside from some dust on the paint, they don't appear second hand at all. Probably receive a who fleet of them regularly....

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

My point was..you can buy Tundras in the Middle East.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

My point was..you can buy Tundras in the Middle East.

By the fleet? You think they get bulk discounts? I wonder if they are using an insured by ISIS credit card or your typical FDIC.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

A 'fleet' of tundras?

Thought they had a 'fleet' of hiluxes?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Keep in mind ISIS sacked Mosul, there would have been oodles of US equipment there that the US gave to the Iraqi Army.

Just because ISIS has the equipment and machinery that come from the west ...

not just rifles and RPGs but significant hardware;

...ISIS captured upwards of 52 American made M198mm howitzer heavy artillery pieces, capable of hitting targets 14-20 miles away.

The captured M198's reportedly cost $500,000 per piece.
To add insult to injury, the Islamists have also seized 1,500 up-armored Humvees which cost the American taxpayer $220,000 each.

In their push to completely wipe out the national government of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, terrorist members of the al-Qaeda allied Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) Islamic Jihadist organization have made their way to the westernmost suburbs of Baghdad, as reported by CBS News on Oct. 10, 2014. CBS is also reporting that between the furthest advance of the ISIS column and the center of the nation's capital sits Baghdad International Airport (BGW) where at least 300 American troops assigned as perimeter security, as reported by the McClatchy News Service on June 30, 2014.

www.examiner.com...

looks like this supernaturally protected Sunni-Jihad-Army is going to have to mow through the 3--+ USA troops in the greenzone to protect the Embassy Compound

WTH are heavy artillery doing there in Iraq arsenals...were those artillery pieces left behind to eventually end up @ the Golan Heights?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Ask Rick Mason and Solomon

Its nothing more than a Nadel, Scheimer, and Rosenbloom Production
Why do you think they have a team on me? I can see through the smoke and mirrors and just maybe,,,just maybe someone of significance out there will heed what I say is true and say....
holy moly !!! Hes right...it truly is a Huge Media Entrainment(chronobiology) MindKontrol assault on mankind

Anyone experience extra sleepiness lately watching tv?

ISis RA ELohim

Do try to stay awake....it gets a whole lot more interesting as we move along this timeline

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
A friend and I were talking last night, and we started talking about the world's inability to deal with the Isis "crisis." Now, you have to keep in mind, we are told that Isis is only made up of 3,000 to 5,000 combatants.
Anyway, as the conversation took form, we talked about how Assad and Syria can't seem to deal with them. The American funded "Free Syria" cannot seem to deal with them. America's drone strikes have done zero. Now, U.S government is saying war with Isis could take at LEAST 30 years!! Are you #ing kidding me!!??

You answered your own question.
If the government says it will take 30 years then that is their plan.
The formation of an Islamic state is desired by specific parties.
Obama himself started out by saying the would "Contain" ISIS.
A translation for "contain" is to "establish borders."

Someone with a big plan and a lot of influence and power has arranged for ISIS to exist.
The Obama administration is simply going along with the plan.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

I agree

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Thing is, if it isn't Isis, it's Ebola. Everything is about generating more fear in order to generate more control. "We're going to liberate you by stripping you of everything you ever cherished and taking your rights away by constant legislation."
edit on 12-10-2014 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

OP, you haven't even begun to wipe the sleep from your eyes.
But once you've done that, reach up and turn on the light?

Please do "enlighten" oh "wise" one. Please, so I can chuckle at your naivete.

edit on 12-10-2014 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
ISIS isn't much different from all the other clans and clowns that have pillaged the area for centuries, except for:

ISIS found a way to get big money, independent of a sponsor. Now they are in the game run by the US and certain players. They have to go.

If they are such a new type and bad threat, why are the middle east countries so apathetic?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join