It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Presidents UFO Web Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Have any of you ufologists seen this site? If not you must give it a visit.

The Presidents UFO Web Site

Check this page out about G.W Bush

www.presidentialufo.com...

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Texas rangers are also MIBs!!!

Quite strange though. Maybe the government wants to keep him quiet.
Don't be surprised if Bush is misteriously killed or dies of unknown causes.....

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Jimmy Carter was the only US prez who openly admitted and reported seeing a UFO. There was his problem: too naive and open and honest to make a proper leader. he should have lowered himself to lying and tapdancing around the issue.

Anyone can find his UFO report if u punch it in any search engine.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Bush doesnt know anything....I think the people around him feel that he is stupid enough to release the information if it were told to him so they just dont tell him.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Reagan also reported seeing a UFO while he was governor of California. I can't remember where I saw it, but there's an interesting site out there that catalogues all the references he made to ETs in his official speeches. We've all heard about the one, before the UN, when he talks about all of mankind unifying to fight off invaders, but it turns out that he talked about aliens a lot throughout the early years of his presidency.

A friend of mine at work was, in the 80s, at some dinner for bankers downtown that Reagan was addressing. He says that, in the middle of the speech, Reagan swerved into the whole UFO thing for about a minute or so. Everyone was kinda surprised. After finishing with the 'all earth would unite to fight them' line he went back to talking about politics as usual.

Oh, and as a sidethought, there's a genuine memo out there, from Kennedy, where he's talking about working with the Soviets in space. It contains a line, and sorry I can't remember what it says, that some people believe is a veiled reference to the possibility of running into UFOs during Apollo or Gemini..

Jim

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
"I occasionally think how quickly our differences world wide would vanish if we were facing an Alien threat from outside this World and yet I ask you is not an Alien force already among us!"

top topics

join