It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare Yourself...

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Don't blame me for such a risqué joke. Take it for what it's worth... Laugh at it or don't.

I found the concept funny. Not in reality, but it is just a joke.

Obama goes on a State visit to Israel. While he is on a tour of Jerusalem, he has a fatal heart attack.

The undertaker tells the US diplomats: "You can have him shipped home...for $1 million or you can bury him here in the Holy Land for $1000."The US diplomats go into a huddle and come back to the undertaker and tell him they still want Obama flown home.

The undertaker is puzzled and asks: "Why would you spend $1 million to get him home when it would be wonderful to be buried here in this religious country and you would only spend $1000?" One diplomat replied: "More than 2,000 years ago a man died here, was buried here, and just 3 days later he rose from the dead. We simply can't take that risk.

C'mon... If it were any other president it would be just as funny because we are obviously disillusioned with most of them by the time they hit the door!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

C'mon... If it were any other president it would be just as funny because we are obviously disillusioned with most of them by the time they hit the door!

But ... because it resonates with me ... you get your first star and flag.

Good one, Kanga!!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

But ... because it resonates with me ... you get your first star and flag.

Good one, Kanga!!

Thanks Snarl. It resonated with me too and that's why I found it so funny.

I'm sure many will not though. I just hope they realize it's in the joke forum before they decide to just go full on mental about it.

One can hope....

edit on 10/4/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
this is a great joke, I laughed out loud at this one..... anyone who can make a good joke out of this president is alright by me!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Ha Ha Ha! Great one I will keep that in mind next time the Jehovah Wits come pestering.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
this is a great joke, I laughed out loud at this one..... anyone who can make a good joke out of this president is alright by me!

I'm glad I could make you laugh on this VERY early Saturday morning! Sometimes you have to laugh instead of cry....

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Ha Ha Ha! Great one I will keep that in mind next time the Jehovah Wits come pestering.

Like I said above... Sometimes you have to laugh instead of cry. You might as well find some humor along the way to make life a bit more tolerable at times lol. There's certainly enough negative news floating around, we could all use a bit more humor here and there IMO.

I'm glad it made you smile!

edit on 10/4/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

LOL... yep we already know he walks on water.

Thanks for the laugh, needed one today.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

^^^^^That's how hard I just laughed.

God bless beer and jokes Roo, that was awesome.......make sure you roll that sucker out for when the US election threads start, perfect for substituting "Obama" for the running candidates.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

It`s an old joke about an old man and old woman who dies which has been modified with Obama (not saying you did that).

But it`s still a good joke, so S&F for it anyways, because it made me laugh again.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I couldn't agree more Sublime!

If we don't have any better candidates than it looks to be so far... We will need to laugh to keep from collectively jumping into the ocean and offing ourselves.

a reply to: BornAgainAlien

They've almost all been modified by now. We've been making bad jokes for a pretty long time.

edit on 10/5/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

You`re right about the bad jokes.

I came across it accidentally yesterday while browsing my funny stuff (got lots more) on my PC :

The pic says modified date March `09, but my guess is the joke is older.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Good one!
So is this original version of it above

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Good one!

Who knows?? It is almost the same version I heard when I first heard it, but I have no clue if it's the original or not.

It's still hilarious. I could trade out everyone and put my husband and I in it and it would be even more funny.

I mean sad....

Yeah.... sad.

edit on 10/7/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

originally posted by: violet
Good one!

Who knows?? It is almost the same version I heard when I first heard it, but I have no clue if it's the original or not.

It's still hilarious. I could trade out everyone and put my husband and I in it and it would be even more funny.

I mean sad....

Yeah.... sad.

Yeah you could add anyone into it, it's hilarious.

You changed your avatar !

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I love joking around…

"More than 2,000 years ago a man died here, was buried here, and just 3 days later he rose from the dead. We simply can't take that risk.

It'll be alright, they didn't recognize the other guy either.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The joke is without a doubt in poor taste but so is President Obama to a lot of people. However, I still laughed at it when I read it and gave you a flag. I applaud your nerve for posting it and I just wish his last term in office would come faster than 2 years plus but that won't happen. Enjoy and my best,

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'll let ya know it put a small smirk on my face

top topics

join