It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What it would be like if Women gave Catcalls to Men....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Thought this was funny, however I'm not so sure this is the way it would actually go. : o

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I've had a few wolf-whistles from the ladies in the not so distant past...

Yeah it's flattering... surprises me every time it happens too...
once had two ...non-sober gals in a jeep ask if I wanted to go party with them... I asked if it was okay if I brought my wife along since she was sitting in the car next me...

Just saying, it happens... not all that often-- usually it happens with the help of a lot of liquid courage if ya know what I mean

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

If unattractive women gave catcalls to men, trying to seduce them into sucking on their toes, it might be somewhat similar from my experiences. Trust me, I have had fully grown men feel me up and grope all over me unwarrantedly. It is not a pleasant experience by any stretch of the imagination.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Why yes.... I build Ikea furniture like a pro.

lol

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm glad I watched the vid. My guess would be that a lot of guys would just fire off a knee-jerk reply, skipping the vid.

First impression, I expected trash talk like a lot of guys call out at women. To have them saying things from a woman's perspective was a pleasant surprise. If it were me and what I heard were lewd remarks or compliments, I'd probably just keep walking because I would assume they were yelling at someone else.

A few of those could stand a chance of being conversation starters, if I were much younger and single...

Cute post. S&F!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
They missed an important one: "He could park his slippers under my bed, any old time." At least that's been the fave one of my friends and me.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Love it that they did it more from a females perspective. But what if they did more than just catcall?...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I've had girls 'catcall' me when walking to the gas station.

Usually just a scream or shout... Or to say I shouldn't be smoking.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

LMAO!

Poor fellow...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I am howling with laughter! Love it!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

That's pretty brilliant I've gotta say!

Personally I think times are changing - as a young guy from the UK I've actually had a lot of girls cat calling me - to my terrified teenage surprise!

The worst time was probably on leaving a supermarket carrying mum's shopping (with her walking just ahead of me) and finding a pair of girls (that were about a year younger than me) randomly start singing a lovey one direction song at ME! just before the exit. God it was so hard to keep a straight face and simply look straight ahead and not p*** myself laughing. When we were outside mum asked - were those two girls singing at you? to which I replied well I'm pretty sure they weren't singing at you mum! - I might have ran if i wasn't carrying shopping!

Then there was another pair of girls on holiday once wolf whistling (in syncronisation) a girl in a fish and chip shop and one on who shouted at me on the street.

Considering these were all girls around my age I've actually seen less guys (in fact none to memory) cat calling after girls - nor have I even heard any stories of it that I can remember.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
If girls were this straight forward the world would be a simple place.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I've met plenty of women who were pretty aggressive and straightforward. If you want something from me, being shy won't get you far.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DodgyDawg

That's adorable! They were trying to get your attention.... you could've given them a bit, ya know. They would have still liked you in the morning.

(So, what song were they singing?) : )

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
A little off topic, but I find it a little sad to see so many people walking around and absolutely needing to be on their phones all the time, even on this experiment.

There is a world out there, put the phone away.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
As a guy, ladies would be less mysterious lol

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I think it was some utter crap by some boy band or something. Put it this way: it almost felt more of an insult than a charming pick-up

top topics

join