It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal MK Testimonies - Silent Voices in the Crowd

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce
I have been thoroughly enthralled with your explanation/s.
Without growing specific...what do you think of my 'claim' with regard to physiological phenomena?
Again - no specificity...except to say that...the phenomena are/were virtually impossible for a normally functioning human to perform, of their own volition.
And Now - 7 years after 'the onslaught', these phenomena continue to make their presence known - though not as overwhelmingly...
It is, literally, as if - another being...lives in my body...and has the ability to make muscles do things that No-One can make these muscles do...
Consider an area of your body that is comprised of groups of muscles...that you have little or no voluntary control over... Now - imagine those muscles performing an orchestrated syncopation (with the precision and speed of a Legal Secretary typing), like the giant alien craft in Close Encounters of the Third Kind...to music you've never heard, before... (as/for one small example)
Anyway! Again - Thanks for your contribution/s to this topic.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
I am wondering what brought you to this thread, if you don't mind my asking.

I have a distinct interest in advocating awareness about social programming and mind control. I also try to encourage a shift to consciously writing our 'cultural story,' or collective programming. We are all writing the code in every moment.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

I have experienced physiological phenomena myself. My arm shot above my head one afternoon. One day It thought it amusing to make me walk like John Wayne. It also threw me on my bedroom floor one day and made me reach out and grab a flashlight on another.

Whatever It is It is malevolent. It enjoys torture. It enjoys making us look like fools. I often wonder if It has an audience that It performs for.

I don't discount that we may be dealing with the spirit world, and not the best of it either.

I don't have the answers. I wish I did. Problem is, even if I knew what is going on, I am powerless to stop it.

You may want to read this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, do a search. There are many other threads on this topic.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

originally posted by: tetra50
I am wondering what brought you to this thread, if you don't mind my asking.

I have a distinct interest in advocating awareness about social programming and mind control. I also try to encourage a shift to consciously writing our 'cultural story,' or collective programming. We are all writing the code in every moment.

Wow. Could not have said it better!

One trick to beating the adversaries one encounters is by not acknowledging their insistence that you are a victim.

We have to eventually grow thicker skins and defense mechanisms to where the battery of unpleasant influence no longer affects us in a negative way. It can be time consuming and an intensive challenge to go it alone....one reason I've always supported finding a trusted professional to help network one who suffers this phenomena into an understanding support base.

Even if it's just a group session online.

Sorry I'm so quiet as a matter of course in here - I'm the same way in the "real world"...I'm still shy as heck a good percentage of the time.

edit on 10/7/14 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce
Yes - I have been following that thread, and have enjoyed your contributions, as well as others (including participants in this thread).
In fact, while impressed with your contributions here...I did not respond to you until reading your posts in the other thread.

Your 'aetherial' explanation is as coherent as any I've heard or considered.

For me...there was so much more than 'thought control &/or harassment', as I'm gathering was the case with you and many others.

Likewise, for me, at some point I realized that the responses/reactions (of the 'thought police' and 'abounding synchronicities' and 'physiological phenomena' and 'psychological &/or psychic phenomena') were too instantaneous...for a human or computer or-even some parasitic-evil-nymph...to produce...
Thus - my resultant set of probable sources was:
1. My own subconscious ...or - my 'Higher Self'...or - my Nagual (as described in the writings of Carlos Castaneda)...; or
2. This/My life is prescripted; or
3. Life is but a dream

Had I seen your explanation, it might have grown the list to "4"... (haven't had enough time to explore it...to know, yet)

Interestingly - you state - "Whatever It is It is malevolent."
I, of course, felt the same for the largest part of the 'experience'...but eventually felt that It was neither malevolent or 'good'... It just...Is...and...just as we (humans) require nourishment, whether meat or vegetarian...It...feeds off of our emotions and experiences.

Example: To this day - "It" will tickle me in the lower back...at humorous thoughts, situations, etc...
I will always be a step or two behind in responding/reacting to or recognizing the humour - but, continue to 'enjoy' those reposes.

Thanks again for your reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join