It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan: "Whites Invented Ebola to Kill Blacks"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

His latest rant is called "Justifiable Homicide, Black Youth In Peril," and it's a whopper. He talks about the U.S. government’s desire for world depopulation: In a national security memo dated April 24, 1974 titled, “Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for the United States Security and Overseas Interest,” Henry Kissinger, the Secretary of State under George Herbert Walker Bush, wrote: “Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the Third World.” Depopulation—to depopulate something means: “To ravage, to ruin, to reduce the population of, especially by violence, disease, etc.” Mr. Kissinger continued, “The United States economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries”—this means they are going to destroy the population of mainly Third World countries.

Farrakhan, head of the Nation of Islam, believes there are murderous plots American Caucasians are using to execute Black people, including a long list of executive orders made by George W. Bush. Farrakhan says:

"The United States government has the authority to enforce relocation, meaning if they think you need to be relocated like they did the Native Americans on that long march, they’ll just do it. They can establish new locations for population; relocate communities and build new housing with public funds. Seize all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities. And if you resist—forced vaccinations; they can force you to take a needle.

What you are seeing is the development of a police state. So the next coming months and years are going to be difficult, and that is why we have to work to save our youth.
"

Minister Louis Farrakhan claims vaccines are responsible for the devastating outbreak of Ebola, and suggest that western evil forces are responsible for this on-going act of deliberate genocide.

Louis Farrakhan describes his version of the historical origins of the white race, which he refers to as the "White Devil", and the impending destruction of the white man and America, led by a black messiah, whom he has declared is Obama.

The Nation of Islam has between 20,000 - 50,000 radical members. Farrakhan is no stranger to conspiracy and is very outspoken about it.

Farrakhan speaks about Zionist Rothschild and the New World Order Agenda.

Farrakhan Explains the White Devil

Farrakhan is absolutely convinced the White man or "White Devil" is intentionally killing off the black race. His radical style of Islam is comparable to those in the Middle East who preach hate for the West. He not only preaches hate for the West, but towards Whites as well. Based in Chicago, it makes me wonder if more of these be-headings and acts of radical Islam will be happening, not only because of ISIS, but people like Farrakhan who preach this style of Islam to the black community here in the United States. It was two black men, not Arabs, who were responsible for the incidents in Missouri. Most of the black Islamic community in the U.S. are familiar if not followers of Farrakhan. Nobody calls this man out though.

Freedom of speech is what protects him, but I certainly think he is a dangerous man these days. With radical Islam on the rise, the last thing we need is a leader like him preaching hate here in the States. That's just my two cents. Preach on!
edit on 2-10-2014 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

Oh man this thread is going to turn reeaaall hateful reaaal fast.
When you start with radical hate, radical hate is what you will receive.

I would agree this man is doing nothing but spreading hate.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Farrakhan is a completely ridiculous individual.

Everything that happens to Black people is the "white mans" fault, god it gets old...

Considering that in my lifetime both Latinos and Asians will outnumber African Americans, while Caucasians remain well over 50% of the population demographically speaking and African American numbers are heading into decline he might want to do some actual community work in regards to the social problems within the Black community which by and large aren't the fault of any outside forces at this point and time...

Just sayin...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Just felt like calling him out. The man is a racist who preaches radical Islamic based sermons.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well, that's just not true. White people outsourced the job to India. No way white people are paying top dollar to invent a virus when India will do it for 1/3 the cost.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I wouldn't pole vault over this thread!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Farrakhan is a joke. I sick, shiite stirring joke.

Hearing this makes me want to say that I hope it only gets ones person while it's here and have everyone guess who that would be... But I won't.

I'm just going to let this idiot stir the shiite until it reaches critical mass and he literally drowns in it.

It's the least I can do.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
And it's all going to plan.

3000 down, about a billion to go.

Whites evidently have a natural, in-built resistance.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Just once I'd like to hear him say that taking the white man's welfare is what's keeping the black man down. LOL at my irony.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Not to go off topic, but I have a hard time believing anyone who wears 3,000 dollar tailored suits and smiles as much as he does while claiming conspiracies to kill off a people who are twice as black in color as he is.

And by the way, black Muslims have done more damage to America's infrastructure than those middle eastern wanna-be's ever will. They are true terrorists.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Well, that's just not true. White people outsourced the job to India. No way white people are paying top dollar to invent a virus when India will do it for 1/3 the cost.

You'd think if we were going to use a bio-weapon it would be in the Middle East, not Liberia. What are we going to take from there? Their delicious bat meat?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I'm no Farrakhan fan, so don't get your panties in a bind when I say....I have heard the same theories and conspiracies coming out of white mouths and the key boards of ATS members. He's no more dangerous than Alex Jones, Mike Adams, Drudge or any other fool out there stirring the money pots.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Yeah, but none of them are telling people to kill Whites or anyone for that matter. It is Farrakhan's belief that they must kill all of the white people as the prophet Elijah once preached as well.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
How long before this 'fact' appears in rap song? Isn't that a cultural measuring stick now.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I have to say I half agree the way the foreign policy of the west is slanted...the results look like this may be happening.......
I think whites are considered useless feeders as well however......

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
I have to say I half agree the way the foreign policy of the west is slanted...the results look like this may be happening.......
I think whites are considered useless feeders as well however......

If you listen to some of Farrakhan's rants on the government these days it's quite compelling. I actually agree with him on a lot of issues.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind

His latest rant is called "Justifiable Homicide, Black Youth In Peril," and it's a whopper. He talks about the U.S. government’s desire for world depopulation: In a national security memo dated April 24, 1974 titled, “Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for the United States Security and Overseas Interest,” Henry Kissinger, the Secretary of State under George Herbert Walker Bush, wrote: “Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the Third World.” Depopulation—to depopulate something means: “To ravage, to ruin, to reduce the population of, especially by violence, disease, etc.” Mr. Kissinger continued, “The United States economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries”—this means they are going to destroy the population of mainly Third World countries.

Farrakhan, head of the Nation of Islam, believes there are murderous plots American Caucasians are using to execute Black people, including a long list of executive orders made by George W. Bush. Farrakhan says:

"The United States government has the authority to enforce relocation, meaning if they think you need to be relocated like they did the Native Americans on that long march, they’ll just do it. They can establish new locations for population; relocate communities and build new housing with public funds. Seize all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities. And if you resist—forced vaccinations; they can force you to take a needle.

What you are seeing is the development of a police state. So the next coming months and years are going to be difficult, and that is why we have to work to save our youth.
"

Minister Louis Farrakhan claims vaccines are responsible for the devastating outbreak of Ebola, and suggest that western evil forces are responsible for this on-going act of deliberate genocide.

Louis Farrakhan describes his version of the historical origins of the white race, which he refers to as the "White Devil", and the impending destruction of the white man and America, led by a black messiah, whom he has declared is Obama.

The Nation of Islam has between 20,000 - 50,000 radical members. Farrakhan is no stranger to conspiracy and is very outspoken about it.

Farrakhan speaks about Zionist Rothschild and the New World Order Agenda.

Farrakhan Explains the White Devil

Farrakhan is absolutely convinced the White man or "White Devil" is intentionally killing off the black race. His radical style of Islam is comparable to those in the Middle East who preach hate for the West. He not only preaches hate for the West, but towards Whites as well. Based in Chicago, it makes me wonder if more of these be-headings and acts of radical Islam will be happening, not only because of ISIS, but people like Farrakhan who preach this style of Islam to the black community here in the United States. It was two black men, not Arabs, who were responsible for the incidents in Missouri. Most of the black Islamic community in the U.S. are familiar if not followers of Farrakhan. Nobody calls this man out though.

Freedom of speech is what protects him, but I certainly think he is a dangerous man these days. With radical Islam on the rise, the last thing we need is a leader like him preaching hate here in the States. That's just my two cents. Preach on!

Considering the destruction that race has on our entire society, I can't blame him. Why would you hate a man who tries to eradicate the ones who, according to fbi crime stats cause 85%+ of violent crime.? Stop being PC and see how utopia it would be without a certain element.. Not blacks I mean gangbangers.
Fp

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The moneys too good preaching hate compared to unity.....why is that?
Why do we love to hate?.......

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Didn't white people invent AIDS to kill black people too?

(post by reeferdonkey removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join