It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where does this go

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
sublimitable messages in korn & cold play....... i need input, is it the goverment? and like playing cd's backwards..............

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What is it you want to know?

I don't quite understand what it is your asking? If you use the search on google or on ATS, there is plenty of info on subliminal messages.

You can try this site for some songs played backwards:
www3.telus.net...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
We would need more info or a link to form an opinion on this.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
well could evil forces or the goverment be at work cause some music i listen to sometimes makes me fill different. or when i watch tv i want to eat certain foods.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by THORASGARD
well could evil forces or the goverment be at work cause some music i listen to sometimes makes me fill different. or when i watch tv i want to eat certain foods.

Not necessarily the government, but certainly years of commercials and advertising strategies utilized by corporations and socialization mighthave this effect on you.

Could you explain what you mean when some music you listen to makes you feel different?

When I listen to music, if it's good music, it makes me feel different, as well. But this is a positive thing for me.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
When I listen to music, if it's good music, it makes me feel different, as well. But this is a positive thing for me.

That's probably the result of listening to good music. If I had to listen to Korn and Coldplay, I think I'd feel 'different' as well, and not in a good way.

top topics

join