It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Level BS #8: iStock Republicans, Inept Obama Administration, Gluten Madness, and more...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
In this episode we share the pain across both republicans and democrats. First we take a look at the new "Republicans Are People Too" grass roots viral feel-good campaign and show the disingenuous way in which it was produced. Then we take Obama and his inept administration to task over his comments about ISIS in his recent interview on 60 Minutes. Next we stick with the Obama administration and the epic waste associated with their bombing of ISIS targets. Finally, we close with a look a the stupid associated with "Gluten-Free" foods. Enjoy!

Share this video. Tell your friends. Expose the Next Level BS!

Follow Next Level BS on Twitter @theNLBS

Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Check us out on DailyMotion

Or, just go to the website: www.theNLBS.com

Next Level BS is a production of The Above Network, LLC, with the collaboration of AboveTopSecret.com. The views expressed in the videos, video comments, and social media pages of Next Level BS are those of the producers and host, and don't necessarily reflect the views of AboveTopSecret.com or The Above Network, LLC.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Gluten free NLBS.... I know at least 20 of these people who scream that gluten makes them sick, all while eating it when it suits them.

I'm thinking of emailing them this episode of NLBS.

And the republicans are trying too damn hard. Just

You can't just let the democrats implode from the inside out quietly. Noooo. You have to put effort into being your own worse competition.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
First segment is pretty dumb. Even MSM use stock photos in newspapers/articles these days.

79million dollars, wow. Pretty crazy. What's the difference between a drone shooting a missile, and setting off a car bomb? A few million bucks, both kill indiscriminately.

I know a few ex-fat people that got healthy after going gluten-free, so I am not sold that is bull#.

edit on Tue, 30 Sep 2014 18:16:32 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Capitalism - if people want gluten free products then people will sell them.

(I have no problem with glutens, some of my best meals were gluten)

This episode seemed (much) better researched than the last one. Good job.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Even MSM use stock photos in newspapers/articles these days.

But when doing so, they don't make claims they're actual people with political opinions.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Where to start ?

Obama has had accurate intelligence about ISIS since BEFORE the 2012 election, says administration insider Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Epic LIE blaming someone else.

The F-22 Canceled:

In November 2008, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates stated that the Raptor was not relevant in post-Cold War conflicts such as in Iraq and Afghanistan,[61] and in April 2009, under the new Obama Administration, he called for ending F-22 production in fiscal year (FY) 2011, leaving the USAF with 187 production aircraft.

en.wikipedia.org...

The tomahawk ?

Earlier this month, the U.S. Navy announced that it will stop buying Tomahawk cruise missiles in fiscal year (FY) 2016 and will seek to field a replacement within a decade.

Both of those weapon systems have been used quite a bit on the nobel peace prize winners bombing campaign.

7 countries.

And one more for the road on some epic next level bull snip:

Exclusive: America’s Allies Almost Bombed in Syrian Airstrikes

Gee maybe if he had attended more daily presidential briefings there eh.

Funny though the weapons, and technology he has at his disposal he, and his party owes to the 'wicked' right.

That is until they get cancelled.
edit on 30-9-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This episode was worth watching just for the last line. Made my day.

"...be careful out there, according to our president, our spy's have no idea what the F is going on."

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Republican Party press foul up? Who'da thunk it. Someone forgot to tell the people who produced this video, that if they really wanted the Republicans to loose credibility, they should just get Romney to run again next time!

With regard to the Obama lies, and the idiocy of the cost of a single bombing mission in Syria... That is just obscene. Has planet earth fallen down the rabbit hole here or what? You know, this whole ISIS = surprise thing is absurd in the extreme! But the cost of that bombing run... If that is what it is going to cost, to fly one aircraft, with one single warhead, to destroy one single target, then the US needs to re-think capitalism, or else its military will be bankrupt inside a year if it keeps going like that!

The gluten free issue was icing on the cake here, although obviously not original recipe cake, but cake, without gluten. Love it! Keep it up!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
As for the intelligence failure, not even close to the failures of not seeing the fall of the USSR before hand or the failure on 9/11, but we are used to intelligence failures, it shouldn't surprise anyone.

Stock photos from the GOP, why not most of there stated policy is based on fairy tales is it not? Heh too hard to show actual people or even actual Americans?? LOL

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Republican Party press foul up? Who'da thunk it. Someone forgot to tell the people who produced this video, that if they really wanted the Republicans to loose credibility, they should just get Romney to run again next time!

What is this 'lose' credibility since my time on here I have never heard their critics even give them a modicum of it.

Everyone knows the D' are the 'saviors' of the republic!

With regard to the Obama lies, and the idiocy of the cost of a single bombing mission in Syria... That is just obscene. Has planet earth fallen down the rabbit hole here or what? You know, this whole ISIS = surprise thing is absurd in the extreme! But the cost of that bombing run... If that is what it is going to cost, to fly one aircraft, with one single warhead, to destroy one single target, then the US needs to re-think capitalism, or else its military will be bankrupt inside a year if it keeps going like that!

Well guess who we get to thank for the high cost of goods, and services in this country ?

Ya know it's the people who just LOVE taxes, and regulation, and think business is the 'great satan' .

And to compound that. The inept guy has been calling up the Federal Reserve pumping trillions of fiat currency in to the markets.

Thus DEVALUING the dollar.

Which means WHAT ?

The more worthless paper out there translates to MORE worthless paper it takes to buy things.

Rethink capitalism eh ?

That isn't the problem.

It is the antibusiness,antibanker,anti capitalism crowd working hard to change the environment to suit the individual instead of the individual adapting, and evolving.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You have to admit the gop video is NLBS don't you? Even I would admit if it were the demorats that did this.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord
Oh my mistake. I googled around a bit, it's not that they use stock photos, it's they use photos of dead bodies from other wars, protestors from other protests, etc. Not much better than using stock image, but not exactly the same either. Thanks.

ON a side note, all my googling only turned up one other incident of a political type ad using stock photos, was a mailed ad earlier this month sent out by a Julia Brownley.

edit on Tue, 30 Sep 2014 19:45:00 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

You have to admit the gop video is NLBS don't you? Even I would admit if it were the demorats that did this.

Oh yeah the left does this too.

Of course the left has hollywood behind them.

And shows like 'The good wife' that is sheer propaganda.

And 'Boston Legal'.

Hell that Boston Legal alone makes that Gop video look like Amateur hour.

Hell NLBS should do a review of that 'show'.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Serious? The dnc puts out TV shows?

This was made on behalf of the republican party, but your unable to talk about it? You wish to distract...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Yeah seriously

The DNC puts out TV shows.

Valerie Jarret was on the last episode of 'The good Wife'.

Want to know the premise of the show ?

It's about LAWYERS.

About an Illnois politician who cheates on his wife.

She 'stays' with him.

It's like a 6 season campaign add for HIllary Clinton

This was made on behalf of the republican party, but your unable to talk about it? You wish to distract...

And the topic was already addressed. and it was about more than just a gop video.
edit on 30-9-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Boston Legal was made by 20th Century Fox Television which is a subsidiary of the Fox Entertainment Group.

Damn Fox always supporting the Leftist agenda!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

And I hear it's a true story !!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton
Boston Legal was made by 20th Century Fox Television which is a subsidiary of the Fox Entertainment Group.

Damn Fox always supporting the Leftist agenda!

Ha Ha thats funny. Surely there is another NLBS episode here somewhere!!!

Edit to add: lol

edit on 30-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Serious? The dnc puts out TV shows?

Here's a hell-of-a story from 3 years ago....

White House / Sony Conspiracy ? What !!

Hmmm.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Was there a point to spending half of your video talking about a republican ad, or were you just trolling?

Your point seemed to be that republicans were trying to appeal to common Americans, but were using photos of people who may or may not be republicans, or even Americans.

I think that is irrelevant. I know republicans who fit into every one of the categories that were listed in the ad (except prius drivers). It is not uncommon, and in fact, its normal, to use pictures of people who are symbolic of an idea rather than actually involved in the idea.

They don't pay you to do these videos, do they?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join