It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic records or past lives?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm trying to meditate on my past lives. Last night I had a dream where I was placed in a darkened street, the light seemed to come from me alone, the sky was black - everything was black. The street went straight forwards and to my left and right there were other streets crossing the "main street" that I was walking down. I could not make out anything about the other streets as it was so dark, I tried to shout to hear if there was an echo in an attempt to see how far down they went but there were not echos back.

There were no one there except me and there were no colors, just shades of grey. I went past three or four crossing streets like this where my main street ended and I could go either left or right. I took the left and after some blocks I fell though some kind of hole in the street. When falling I wondered where I was and I saw the Bindu chackra symbol in my mind (a white crecent moon) - kind of like I was inside my Bindu chakra. I was the only person in this "city" or records or whatever it was.

Could it be the Akashic records or perhaps roads access to my past lives that I'm seeing in my dreams? The weird thing was that it was all so very familiar - as if I had been there before, perhaps I have dreamt of this place before I'm speculating.

-MM

edit on 29-9-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Do you focus on that particular chakra when meditating?
I ask because at one time I was focusing on the third eye chakra or agya whilst meditating and had some crazy 'experiences' like flashes of light coming from inside my head and crazy dreams.
But also, the road with many intersections does sound a lot like some guided past life regressions ive heard, where you are asked to choose one of many roads, or doors in a hallway even, and they'll take you to a past life memory.
How did it feel? Where you scared of the darkness or of being alone?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: athousandlives

I was actually focusing on the Alta Major chakra earlier that night before I went to sleep, and not the Bindu chakra. Alta Major is also called the "Well of Dreams" and I believe that it holds past lives memories.

I was not scared while in the dream. After I woke up I did feel that there was something unnerving with me being all alone there - perhaps I am afraid of something that I did or that some old personality would "take over" my present? Whya was it so dar, and why was I the only light, and why no colors?

-MM

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Hmm, never heard of the Alta Major before. Looked it up, thanks for bringing it to my attention, I was only familiar with the more well known 7 or 8 'major Chakras'.
Anyways, dream analysis are so subjective, I think that the definition you give that has more meaning to you personally is usually pointing to the right direction.
If it felt more like just a weird dream, it could be related to some fears or anxieties, and the presence of the crescent moon could be just a manifestation of your interests in these things.
Or if you think it could have been a lucid dream/astral projection, maybe it was an actual place your visited on 'the other side'.
I find the idea of Akashik Records fascinating, who knows, was it Edgar Cayce that claimed to visit it at will to help others?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I think you were in your own DNA sequence rather than the hall of records/Akashic records is a vibrant, pulsing energy place that is still serene

perhaps you are being coaxed to explore those DNA 'streets' to find the links between present ancestry and past lives

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Could it be the Akashic records or perhaps roads access to my past lives that I'm seeing in my dreams? The weird thing was that it was all so very familiar - as if I had been there before, perhaps I have dreamt of this place before I'm speculating.

It could be a dream.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Aphorism

It felt like more than a dream. When I woke I had sleep paralysis too.

-MM

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The road you were on represents your life path, and the side roads represent paths along the way that you could have chosen.
You should have taken a right instead of a left. Anything in dreams to the left of us is said to have a negative influence in our lives. The gray color also represents that your energy fields need to be cleaned; raise your consciousness to higher levels. It sounds like you are working on this with meditation. Good for you! Keep it up.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aphorism

It could be a dream.

It is, after all a product of their own brains.
Imaginations know no bounds.

Some drugs can even do this.

I used to buy all this stuff, but the seed of doubt got it's water.

new topics

top topics

join