It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First Post!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hello all

My name is Ryan. I am a student at Bowling Green State University in Ohio. I found this website through Google. I read a few forums and became hooked and wanted to be able to reply and post myself.

So here I am
Good to meet you all!

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the land of ATS,.

hope to see you around the board so jump right in,
feel free to u2u me if theres anything you need to know,

Asala

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
So how's the bowling at Green State Uni? Just kidding.
Welcome aboard. Check out Below Top Secret for lighter fare and Politics@ for the obvious.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

Enjoy your stay!

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
To start on a lightweight philosophical issue:

When did you determine that evil has no real place?

Where should evildoers go if they want to perpetrate evil?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
To start on a lightweight philosophical issue:

When did you determine that evil has no real place?

Where should evildoers go if they want to perpetrate evil?

Perhaps you should define evil and evildoers. And then perhaps give me a view on where you think evildoers should go if they want to perpetrate evil. *wonders why you asked such a deep question to a new & still innocent newber* This would make for an interesting topic MA.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
*wonders why you asked such a deep question to a new & still innocent newber* This would make for an interesting topic MA.

Observational powers will yield this finding: it is all in the "innocent's" signature.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Does the US really have a University for Lawn Bowling? In any event, welcome, RCG. Don't get too hooked - remember, young man, you need to study!

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well to answer you question about my evil having no real place, I got this qoute from an Anne Rice book and I apologize for not having sited my source but I believe that the quote is saying one of two things.

Either A) Evil does not exist because it is simply a word made up by humans to catagorize what they interperate as immorral. For example when a human kills it is considered evil however when any animal kills for any reason that animal is said to be acting on instinct.

Or B) That there is no place in society for evil. This is because if one is labeled as evil, for whatever they may have done, they are quickly discarded to a prison or institution or they are killed off all together.

top topics

join