It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Vaccines only works on Caucausians?? Proof of Something Nefarious? (CDC says Fake News)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Just came across this article and I'm not sure what to believe!!! I think if this is true, it's very disturbing but not unexpected. If we believe that Ebola is man made, and being used for population control, then this vaccine that only works on Caucausians would be confirmation that we are not crazy!!!

Medics Say New Anti Ebola Vaccine Only Works on White Caucausians due to Melanin

According to medical experts, the genetic material given to the patient in this new drug is not able to replicate and poses virtually no health risk. According to the CDC, the trial was doled out 200 people but only proved effective to those with white skin and some scientists believe high levels of melanin in black people may somehow be affecting the sample.

A CDC spokesman said: "Early tests of an experimental drug, which would effectively combat the spread of ebola, have proved successful only in those with white skin. We are working diligently to improve the sample to be able to help all those who are in need.”

edit on 9-26-2014 by worldwatcher because: added Fake news into the title after being given additional info, see posts below

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: worldwatcher

Hm.m.m.m...This is very disturbing, indeed. Ebola is decimating parts of Africa yet officials come up with a treatment that only works for people with white skin. Interesting.....

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Not to sure I buy this one.
The genes of all the races are nearly identical.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Sometimes stuff like this isn't as nefarious as it seems. Many of the races have differences about them chemically. This is why i have been pushing for that new area of drugs that are personally designed for that individual person.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

I would normally agree but there is disorders like Sickle Cell Anemia that makes me wonder if it's not possible.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
*shrugs shoulder"

Well least im safe.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Finally some good news for the oppressed white man.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I don't want to believe that the people working on the cure are in on it, but I just think it's very odd, that the vaccine that suddenly surfaced to cure two doctors would only work on white skinned people, especially since this outbreak and source seems to be in Africa where pretty much all the natives have tons of melanin.

It's rather scary to think that if the NWO is real and population control is the goal as well as genetic and race culling, that they would create a vaccine that will effectively allow the disease to spread worldwide but only save white skin people!!! Frightening thoughts!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
*shrugs shoulder"

Well least im safe.

What make you think that a lowly peon like yourself would be receiving the vaccine?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

found this

But, of course, there are no credible reports that support the article's claim that any of the new treatments will only work on people with white skin.

In fact, the report is an extremely poor taste - and decidedly inept - attempt at satirical humour that comes courtesy of the fake-news website TheNewsNerd. The site considers itself satirical and includes the following disclaimer in the footer of its pages:
The stories posted on TheNewsNerd are for entertainment purposes only. The stories may mimic articles found in the headlines, but rest assured they are purely satirical.

www.hoax-slayer.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

originally posted by: crazyewok
*shrugs shoulder"

Well least im safe.

What make you think that a lowly peon like yourself would be receiving the vaccine?

Who said I was a lowly peon

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

thanks Char- Lee

I really hope it's a hoax!!!!!! Because the implications of not being a hoax is frightening!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldwatcher
a reply to: Char-Lee

thanks Char- Lee

I really hope it's a hoax!!!!!! Because the implications of not being a hoax is frightening!!!!!!!

Yes me too, been reading and searching it does seem to be a hoax as far as the CDC being a source.

there are several different treatments being studied also.The trials have just started and some have not started yet

The early human tests are being conducted at the NIH Clinical Center in Bethesda, Md. The initial trial includes 20 adults, who received the vaccine in differing doses. Some results will likely come by year's end.

www.npr.org...

Are there other companies developing experimental treatments or vaccines?
Two other companies, Tekmira and Biocryst Pharmaceuticals, receive funding from the Department of Defense's Defense Threat Reduction Agency and have therapeutic candidates for Ebola in early development. The Department of Defense is working with a company called Newlink to develop an Ebola vaccine candidate. BioCryst, with NIH support, is working to develop an antiviral drug to treat Ebola virus that is expected to begin Phase 1 testing later this year.

www.cdc.gov...
edit on 26-9-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Spanish priest who also got vaccine and died so its not like it worked in all whites. Atm white folks who have received the vaccine have been medical personnel which also gives a clue that they most likely also have had better diet and better health condition in general. Spanish priest were older and his system weaker.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I don't believe the virus, vaccine, doctors and researchers trying to find a cure are racist.
I don't believe the KKK is bright enough to make a vaccine that cure whites only.
But maybe you could bring that up to the people in Ferguson, it'll give them something else to protest about.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Spanish priest who also got vaccine and died so its not like it worked in all whites. Atm white folks who have received the vaccine have been medical personnel which also gives a clue that they most likely also have had better diet and better health condition in general. Spanish priest were older and his system weaker.

He didnt get the vaccine but a experimental drug called Zmapp. and even then he was given the drug at the very very very last stages of the infection when he was likely already suffering from multi organ failure.

The point of a vaccine is you receive before your infected as preventative. If infected a vaccine is of little use as its too late except in a few extremely rare cases like Rabies .
edit on 26-9-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
While the story may appear to be a hoax, it still doesn't explain the USA's attempt at telling Africans they only had enough medication to save the affected white people, lol. That would have no doubt raised suspicions over there.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If this is a hoax then the person who wrote it needs locking up in a secure unit. I hope its a hoax. The consequences will be dire for everyone if not, especially white people.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think if a African-American doctor had been infected, he too would be cured. I don't think the vaccine discriminates, I think the people who control it do... but the American doctor treated in Omaha has seemingly been cured:

_javascript:hyperlink(www.livewellnebraska.com... 7e0-001a4bcf6878.html)

Dr. Sacra was given experimental drug TKM-Ebola, made by Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (a Canadian company). He was also given doses of a serum made with plasma from the blood of an American ebola survivor.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Please tell me that this a joke, ebola only works on Caucasians?, what kind of joke is this, I thought that bioengineering of vaccines was nothing but a conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join