It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't ISIS and Al-Qaeda attacking Israel?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
a reply to: dollukka

They are after Christians. Why aren't they attacking the USA is the question.

Absurd!

They could not care less, relatively, about religious orientation right now. I can think of no less than a hundred reasons why they are really opposed to the Western world, and none of them include Christianity.

"They hate us for our freedoms." Right. Not because the majority of the Middle East has been policed, bullied, and man-handled both economically and militarily by the Western world (primarily the US) for some time now.

I am not an anti-USA proponent of Islam; rather, I am realistic about the true political dynamics that have formed the current climate of international relations.

You too would resent an international force that seeks to own your economy, enslave your people with debt, steal your natural resources, denigrate your religious customs, bomb your civilians, and justify it all on false "moral" pretense. THAT is why they hate, not because of a label termed "Christianity".

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Indeed, this curious fact was also raised by Nabil, the former al-Qaeda commander who recently gave an interview to Al-Maydeen where he stated that these organizations of Islamic terror were in fact controlled by the CIA.

That alone sounds a reasonable enough answer. Apart from that, maybe it's harder to get Israeli's to part with their cash, something that IS seems to be good at obtaining by force.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Because ISIS is busy fighting to gain territory in and around Iraq and Syria?

Once they take over that territory, they move on and metastasize like cancer. Eventually, they'll manage to topple somewhere with a nuclear arsenal. When (if) that ever happens, you watch how fast Israel gets involved. Unlike Iran who may or may not have nukes who may or may not use them, ISIS will since they've already proved they will attack anyone of any background who doesn't fall in line.

ISIS gets those nukes? You better believe they will fly on both sides.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Indeed, this curious fact was also raised by Nabil, the former al-Qaeda commander who recently gave an interview to Al-Maydeen where he stated that these organizations of Islamic terror were in fact controlled by the CIA.

That alone sounds a reasonable enough answer. Apart from that, maybe it's harder to get Israeli's to part with their cash, something that IS seems to be good at obtaining by force.

You know it's perfectly acceptable in Islam to lie if it furthers the cause of Islam?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
They don't need to attack Israel or the US for that matter. They know the US backs Israel and defeating Israel means defatting the US first. Drawing the US into repeated conflict in the Middle East is the key.

So far operations are going according to plan. We have them right where they want us.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You know it's perfectly acceptable in Islam to lie if it furthers the cause of Islam?

No. That's a Shia belief.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

It does seem weird, but my guess is that they can't get into Israel Proper, ie they are so Radical and Fundamental that that can't fake looking and acting like normal humans. Israel's border checks are pretty good at sniffing out bombers and the like.

You would think they would at least try some token attacks around the world against Israeli embassies and the like.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Their biggest lie is pretending to be Islamic.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Where did you get this "information"?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: ketsuko

Where did you get this "information"?

1:00:47

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Cause they know Israel will kill them. Simple.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: gladtobehere

Israel do not have oil. They are after money.

No, they are wanting to install a gas pipeline that runs right through Syria.....

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

And, the US will not kill them? I do not think that is the reason.....

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: Xeven

And, the US will not kill them? I do not think that is the reason.....

They cannot reach Israel, otherwise every sweet Arab dream is Israel GONE.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

Islamophobic Robert Spencer again, great source...

He has intentionally twisted the two verses he claimed are his proof!!!

Read the Quran 3:28 & 16:106 for yourself...You'll see!!!
It's all about protecting yourself under duress or when in danger...
For example if someone from IS threatens to behead you or your children or wife or any family member you can lie and pretend you agree with them so your family are spared...

It's not about lying when it suits you as Mr.Spencer claimed...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
You are interpreting like that , but some others muslims think otherwise.And is not Robert Spencer only there

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
ISIS is real...
Or ISIS is Israel...

Who knows why they haven't attacked them... Hopefully they won't survive long enough for us to find out!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

It's not easy to misinterpret or hard to understand the words "those under duress"...
And it only holds true for Faith...
I have my Sunni beliefs...
I cannot forsake them or I will suffer Allah's wrath...
However I can lie and pretend to forsake them "under duress"...

It doesn't relate to anything other than faith and when in danger...

So those who try to interpret it another way are missing out words or just making s# up...
Like Robert Spencer who made the claim with the verses!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Ehh, if all Muslims were like you, World will be better place

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Maybe pal, though I'm far from perfect!
I just pray we can overcome the turmoil together...
Maybe one day we'll have a peaceful World without the likes of IS to drag us down!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join