It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN.... attacks on Korasan....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Not sure who these guys actually are, but they supposedly were developing new explosives....undetectable ones....
Now they say they were going to attack America with explosive clothes......like that's a new thing.....
Remember the underwear bomber? The shoe bomber?
The whole bull# story is getting more surreal by the day....they don't think we remember anything longer than a five item grocery list........
Honestly, they don't make any effort to try to make this charade believable..........
The guys running the show are all right out of the picture.....or deliberately fudging....

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I'd say " khorasan" is actually the pro-Assad forces.

In other words the US is hitting IS and taking out The Syrian regime and its supporters in one foul move, under the guise of BS spattered BS.

No one has ever heard of them before 15 hours ago and they just happen to be in Syria!

Dun Dun DAH!
edit on 24/9/14 by spearhead because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/9/14 by spearhead because: Toad

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Khorasan Thread From 21st Sept...

First I'd heard about them...
Wasn't much info to go on from the Intelligence sector...

I think it was done to assault Khorasan before they became a media pariah and all element of surprise had gone!
edit on 24-9-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: spearhead

You're completely wrong, they're affiliated with Al Nusra and Al Qaeda.

A closer reading of the actual statements by U.S. officials to the New York Times, Associated Press, and other media paints a different picture. What is being discussed is not a “new terrorist group,” but rather a specialized cell that has gradually been established within, or on, the fringes of an already existing al-Qaeda franchise, the so-called Nusra Front. What this seems to be about is a jihadi cell consisting of veteran al-Qaeda members who have arrived to the Nusra Front in Syria from abroad, mainly via Iran, and who are in direct contact with al-Qaeda’s international leader Ayman al-Zawahiri, himself believed to be based in Pakistan.

carnegieendowment.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Wow, a new scary "boogyman" or monster under the bed to scare the American people. I swear, the people are tired of war -- so they keep trying to throw more and more new threats at us to scare us. When each new "threat" doesn't make the people want to go to open war, they just throw another one our way.

If this new one doesn't get the people to want to go all out with boots on the ground, they'll probably just create yet another new scary threat. What's next, Godzilla or aliens? I'm betting Godzilla...we're overdue for a large scary monster.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The many named groups are a handy tool since they are difficult for the average person to know. A way to parade an endless list of boogie men through the news.

Blow the whole place up, get the kicks or oil or whatever it is, and leave. The US is not going to fix the thinking of people with 1000 year old beliefs and never ending religious wars, short of killing off all believers.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
From Iran? Seems to me Iran is the enemy of these Sunni Militants....belike the US is shoving Iran into the picture to work up an excuse to attack them too...home of the terrorists my arse....

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
Just like any street gang one does not need to pay some organization to create a new militant organization.

Expect a dozen more groups to pop up as time goes on since there is no rules around forming these groups.

So some will say they are fabricated, some will embilish the tenacity of each group and some will be identified after the dsmage has been done. We can speculate all we want...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: MystikMushroom
Just like any street gang one does not need to pay some organization to create a new militant organization.

Expect a dozen more groups to pop up as time goes on since there is no rules around forming these groups.

So some will say they are fabricated, some will embilish the tenacity of each group and some will be identified after the dsmage has been done. We can speculate all we want...

And with each one that does pop up (like whack-a-mole) -- expect them to get more violent, ruthless and sick.

The next ones won't behead people, they'll allegedly skin people alive and wear their skin while they dance around yelling "Death to America" in surprisingly good English, with Hollywood-quality video.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Type in "black army from Khorasan" and you will understand the plan and actions taken by ISIS.

Islamic prophecy playing out word by word in real time.

ISIS is the black army from Khorasan, or at least they think they are and have accomplished a large percentage of what was recorded by their prophets long ago.

The reason ISIS support is growing at such a rate is the fact they are already so far along prophetic fulfillment, it is hard for a Muslim to deny they might be who they think they are.

btw the current coalition is also part of these prophecies (called Army of the Eagle from the West made up of non-believers)

God Bless,
edit on 24-9-2014 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElohimJD

The reason ISIS support is growing at such a rate is the fact they are already so far along prophetic fulfillment, it is hard for a Muslim to deny they might be who they think they are.

God Bless,

The army from Korasan will march towards mecca from the Afghanistan region and pick up their leader to then go a conquer the Hejaz region. Their leader would be called Muhammed Abdullah.

ISIS? Al-Baghdadi was released from US custody, flown back to the Middle East and founded ISIS and currently has parts of Iraq and Syria under control.

Quite a difference there.

And the recruits? Operation Hornets Nest. ISIS is basically a magnet to all Islamic extremists.

new topics

top topics

join