It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MA17 Ukraine, the Netherlands, Australia and Belgium sign non disclosure agreement

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Can we get an actual reliable source?

a reliable source...seriously what is that in this day and age ?...what in your mind qualifies a reliable source ?

Not a blog post for sure. And certainly not Global Research. Any other sources?

Here is your source by the way ...

North Korea, a Land of Human Achievement, Love and Joy

Yeah, definitely a trusted source ...

well it is all a matter of perspective...i am sure many people in nth korea believe every word of it....or do not know any better
edit on 21-9-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No, the question is do YOU believe it? Because Global Research is saying it's true. Everyone is happy and filled with love and there are no problems and no malnutrition and it's all US propaganda, we should all be like North Korea the land of achievement.

Yeah, I will pass.

Global Research will tell you their turd is really gold if they think it would hurt the US to say it. So again, do you have a CREDIBLE source? Apparently the answer is no. Your source is the same people telling us NK is really a swell place.
edit on 21-9-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No, the question is do YOU believe it?

well i will take it with a grain of salt.....like everything i have learned... just because someone says it is so doesn't mean it is....the media in all forms are bought....ratings mean everything and the truth is a casualty ...

and why is it my source all of a sudden ?..you clain to have an IQ of 144 why don't you show us how smart you are instead of trying to print labels

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What does my IQ have to do with what the source is? I can have an IQ of 10 and the facts do not change.

Seems to me like you are trying to deflect from the fact you took exception to my asking for a reliable source and then I showed it's not a reliable source.

How about you simply admit there is nothing wrong with my asking for a reliable source since the people claiming NK is amazing and it's only US propaganda that says otherwise are not reliable.

So, can you show me a reliable source or not?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

no because when i asked you earlier what is "a reliable source in your mind" you chose to deflect the question...so how can this be done?....i simply mentioned your IQ because you like to throw it out there....you also accused me of having a source...

all i have done in this thread is ask you a legitimate question...what in your mind is a reliable source ?...there you go i just asked again

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

no because when i asked you earlier what is "a reliable source in your mind" you chose to deflect the question...so how can this be done?....i simply mentioned your IQ because you like to throw it out there....you also accused me of having a source...

all i have done in this thread is ask you a legitimate question...what in your mind is a reliable source ?...there you go i just asked again

I like to throw it out there .. you mean because I said it once earlier today when it was relevant to the topic at hand and I in no way inferred it mattered in the slightest other than a very specific reason?

Thought so.

What sources I find reliable are not relevant. I specified the source used is not reliable. It's not. The onus is on someone else to find a source that is. If you can not do so then that says all that needs to be said. If you believe the people claiming NK is an amazing place is reliable .. that says all that needs to be said.

My limiting where the information must come from would be against my desire to become better informed. If a source is found I will evaluate it, like I did with Global Research.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

In the framework of the 4-country agreement signed on 8 August between Ukraine, the Netherlands, Belgium and Australia, information on the progress and results of the investigation of the disaster will remain classified.

This was confirmed at a briefing in Kiev under the auspices of the office of the Prosecutor General Yuri Boychenko.

And because it hasn`t been published on big news networks it didn`t happen...?

Of course it doesn`t get published in MSM...DUH !

And have you got any proof for us the briefing didn`t take place ?
edit on 21-9-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

What sources I find reliable are not relevant.

so what you are saying is that the source is relevant if it backs up what you perceive to be truth

If you can not do so then that says all that needs to be said.

well then what you are saying i could find sources all day long and you will still come back with the same rhetoric garbage....ok lets play this game....s i win tails you lose...so what will it be..s or tails ?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

What sources I find reliable are not relevant.

so what you are saying is that the source is relevant if it backs up what you perceive to be truth

If you can not do so then that says all that needs to be said.

well then what you are saying i could find sources all day long and you will still come back with the same rhetoric garbage....ok lets play this game....s i win tails you lose...so what will it be..s or tails ?

Lovely logical fallacies to cover for the fact there are no credible sources.

Russia just nuked Ukraine and Putin eats babies. Don't ask for a credible source because .. how did you put it ... asking for a credible source is just a game.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

In the framework of the 4-country agreement signed on 8 August between Ukraine, the Netherlands, Belgium and Australia, information on the progress and results of the investigation of the disaster will remain classified.

This was confirmed at a briefing in Kiev under the auspices of the office of the Prosecutor General Yuri Boychenko.

And because it hasn`t been published on big news networks it didn`t happen...?

Of course it doesn`t get published in MSM...DUH !

And have you got any proof for us the briefing didn`t take place ?

Can you show me where I demanded a big news network source? Did not think so.

Putin eats live babies every morning for breakfast. Do you have proof he does not? Did not think so.

hopenotfear was right about one thing, one side is definitely trying to play games to cover for the lack of sources.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Actually, I read about it in Yahoo Aus about a month ago.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Lovely logical fallacies to cover for the fact there are no credible sources. Russia just nuked Ukraine and Putin eats babies.

looks like we now know what it is you look for in a "credible source"

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Actually, I read about it in Yahoo Aus about a month ago.

Awesome, if you can find that source I would love to read it.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Lovely logical fallacies to cover for the fact there are no credible sources. Russia just nuked Ukraine and Putin eats babies.

looks like we now know what it is you look for in a "credible source"

Strong contribution to the topic at hand. Either post a source or don't. You are welcome to believe NK is full of happiness and joy and no one ever goes hungry. I am not going to be less discerning because you can't post any decent sources.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
can both of you continue your debate somewhere else? It's reminding me of 5th grade.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: absente
can both of you continue your debate somewhere else? It's reminding me of 5th grade.
Thanks

I asked for a reliable source. If you don't like it I do not care. Asking for a reliable source is not out of line, it should be the norm.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

This agreement tells me that it proves that either the evidence proves Russia did not shoot down MA17 or it proves that an article that Kerry Cassidy has on her website; project camelot, that Russia did shoot down MA 17 because it was filled with bio weapons and was headed for a Russian City, is true.

Well for one thing it was not headed to a Russian city so that alone shows whatever she has on her site is pure fiction, so we can dismiss the bio weapons fallacy.

Either way, this agreement is protecting either our friends from the mid east or the US, or both.

And the fact that it was shown on globalresearch.ca doesn't even come close to actually being true as they have a pro Russian view on event's that happened in Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
And the fact that it was shown on globalresearch.ca doesn't even come close to actually being true as they have a pro Russian view on event's that happened in Ukraine.

More like anti-American. If Russia sided with the US they would be anti-Russia too. I already posted a link where they talk about how great North Korea is.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

righto; The reason for the disclosure agreement seems to be because the plane was carrying a dirty bio bomb. I have just finished watching the Kerry Cassidy interview with Simon Parks. In this interview Parks states that the Russians did shoot down MA17 because it had the bomb on board.

Simon Parks did not elaborate on how they knew this but he did say that some of the bodies were decayed. Again he did not elaborate further on this. The site was cleaned up in terms of the bio hazard which explains why others were kept away from the site for a time.

He did sate that in addition to the Scientists on MA370 that we know of, there was also another group of scientists who were biologists or something like that but he does not state these were, or were not, the bodies that were decayed. However, he did say the bodies that stank also showed signs of being tortured. He does not provide information on whether or not the MA17 was in fact MA370 (least as I recall)

BTW, feel free to watch video and make your own decision on veracity of the claims made. I will not enter into correspondence with what I consider is shilling.
The audio is not that good in the second part of the interview and I was doing my ironing while I was watching it.

MA17 comes up about about halfway to a bit further through the video.

BTW, feel free to watch the video yourself and draw your own conclusions on it. I will not enter into correspondence with what i consider to be shilling.

edit on 21-9-2014 by learnatic because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2014 by learnatic because: typo

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

righto; The reason for the disclosure agreement seems to be because the plane was carrying a dirty bio bomb. I have just finished watching the Kerry Cassidy interview with Simon Parks. In this interview Parks states that the Russians did shoot down MA17 because it had the bomb on board.

So where exactly is the fallout from this so called bomb on board?

Simon Parks did not elaborate on how they knew this but he did say that some of the bodies were decayed. Again he did not elaborate further on this. The site was cleaned up in terms of the bio hazard which explains why others were kept away from the site for a time.

Really, because the separatists were clearing debris before anyone could get near it, and they weren't doing it in any type of hazard materials protected clothing...

And as far as some of the bodies being decayed that was proven false...but because some conspiracy nut say it has to be true.

He does not provide information on whether or not the MA17 was in fact MA370 (least as I recall)

He can't, because it wasn't.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join