It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St Lukes Ghost Caught on Camera Phone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ghost that's spotted by a few night nurses at St Lukes in AZ. Sister snapped it roaming the halls...It's a pretty common thing there I guess that they all know about. Img won't post...working on it.

Pic
edit on 19-9-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Looks more like a girl in jeans and sneakers??

That's a ward reception desk by the looks of things too.

edit on 19-9-2014 by smurfy because: text.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

I have never seen a ghost cast a reflection.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Did St. Luke's ghost play in The Ring??

It looks like the girl from The Ring to me...

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Looks like the chick from the ring so I'm calling shop.
Eta: Kangaruex4Ewe beat me to it lol
edit on thFri, 19 Sep 2014 15:06:37 -0500America/Chicago920143780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Looks more like a girl in jeans and sneakers??

That's a ward reception desk by the looks of things too.

That's how most are layed out here. I've been in this hospital more times then I care to count lol

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Haha, no ring going on received the text directly from the camera gallery. Is a VERY common occurrence here. I've seen it on the actual device and confirmed it was sent 17 seconds after being taken.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Looks like a picture made with one of those ghost apps on smart phones. Those save and send from the camera gallery the same as other pictures. Below is an example that looks to be a very similar "ghost model".

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Kind of weird, huh? So how does the "image" show on the camera chip but the reflection doesn't?

(insert Twilight Zone theme)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
Looks like a picture made with one of those ghost apps on smart phones. Those save and send from the camera gallery the same as other pictures. Below is an example that looks to be a very similar "ghost model".

Yep, same image.

It's impossible to get excited about ghost pictures anymore.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

Yep, same image.

Not the same image...fir starters the image is different. Second the app doesn't have reflection abilities...especially image reflections that conform to the floor. You can see the distortion is uniform on the ground.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz

Yep, same image.

Not the same image...fir starters the image is different. Second the app doesn't have reflection abilities...especially image reflections that conform to the floor. You can see the distortion is uniform on the ground.

If you can't see that the ghost's hair and shoulders are the same in the hospital image as the one posted by Hamsandwich, you're either dense or trying to intentionally mislead people.

The transparency and some other effects were changed in the app but it's the same ghost image.
edit on 9/19/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz

Yep, same image.

If you can't see that the ghost's hair and shoulders are the same in the hospital image as the one posted by Hamsandwich, you're either dense or trying to intentionally mislead people.

The transparency and some other effects were changed in the app but it's the same ghost image.

I'm dense? Check again...you're blind. The hair in your image is parted completely different.

AND where's the other images reflection?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

its nowhere near the same image! looks nothing like the ring girl.

and i can't see where someone else got shes wearing trainers from either.

its a very good photo, one of the best i've seen.
edit on 15Friday12ppAmerica/Chicago191215 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Although I think you might be right about it being a ghost app, it is not the exact same girl image.
I did a hair comparison and it is slightly different,
however, I don't doubt it to be a ghost app.

No matter.

OP
If it is or is not, I did enjoy looking.
s&f
edit on 19-9-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u
a reply to: Jenisiz

Show me where the ghost's reflection is, coz I don't see it.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc
a reply to: Darkblade71

Oh, I agree, it's definitely not the same image hence I used the word similar. Similar as in the same old Japanese, hair in the face, white clothes wearing type ghost made popular in the films like The Ring and Grudge.

I've been thumbing through a few different of these apps and trying to reproduce it but I have yet to find one that is the same. I've gotten oh so close to reproducing the image but not perfect. No matter how close it still stands out enough that you can tell its an overlay of an image. Maybe if I had an original image of the same area of the hospital in question I could have a better chance. The images quality that is provided has been reduced and is way more pixilated than the overlay and they just don't match up. Take a high quality image, do the overlay and then reduce the quality and it becomes much more convincing.

I also don't really see a reflection of the ghost. What looks like a reflection in the glass is actually something behind the glass because it sticks out from behind it.

edit on 9 19 2014 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

a reply to: slippeddisc
a reply to: Darkblade71

Oh, I agree, it's definitely not the same image hence I used the word similar. Similar as in the same old Japanese, hair in the face, white clothes wearing type ghost made popular in the films like The Ring and Grudge.

I've been thumbing through a few different of these apps and trying to reproduce it but I have yet to find one that is the same. I've gotten oh so close to reproducing the image but not perfect. No matter how close it still stands out enough that you can tell its an overlay of an image. Maybe if I had an original image of the same area of the hospital in question I could have a better chance. The images quality that is provided has been reduced and is way more pixilated than the overlay and they just don't match up. Take a high quality image, do the overlay and then reduce the quality and it becomes much more convincing.

I also don't really see a reflection of the ghost. What looks like a reflection in the glass is actually something behind the glass because it sticks out from behind it.

I'll try to get an image when I'm that way for you to play with. I thought fake too until I checked the stamps. It was wedged pictures in the gallery and in now way appears shopped

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Double post. Fyi, doubling doesn't double your fun...doublemint gum lied

top topics

join