It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt for a Cop-Hating Pennsylvania ‘Survivalist’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: parad0x122
a reply to: MarlinGrace

You're missing the point: 1 person died, another is critical. They're posting pictures of him in military re-enactment gear to relay the level of his aptitude to both survive and combat. Nothing more, nothing less.

Denial can be a beautiful thing...

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You're missing the point: 1 person died, another is critical. They're posting pictures of him in military re-enactment gear to relay the level of his aptitude to both survive and combat. Nothing more, nothing less.

So you don't find it odd that a man with an aptitude to survive and combat; just leaves all his identification and evidence pointing directly to him? This stinks as bad as Sandy Hook with all the purposeful disconnects.

Exactly the guy was smart enough to plan all of this, then got stupid enough to leave incredibly great evidence behind for the FBI to find. It just insults my intelligence.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

a reply to: ArchPlayer

Oh please, give me a break. The guy shot and killed one cop, and critically injured another. This isn't about labeling or victimizing preppers, it's about catching a murderer. End of story.

I would be willing to bet some cash on that. Why else would they publish his picture in uniform, already have a bio, and call him a survivalist while leaving his ID in the car after the crime? This flag smells so false it has a label of islam on it. I don't believe he left his ID in the car anymore than Timothy McVeigh had expired tags on his car and was pulled over after leaving the scene of the crime. There is more to that just as there is more to this.

I'm interested to hear more of everyone's thoughts on this.

1. TPTB had a pretty good bio on him. That should be addressed. It's too good IMVHO.
2. Frein left proof positive behind. I'm not so concerned about the ID, more interested in why he would abandon the vehicle right where he did. If that wasn't part of the plan, why wouldn't he call to have it pulled out and pick another 'go date'. This whole thing sounds like it was part of a plan. The vehicle would certainly be enough to tie him into the shooting, even without the rest of the incriminating leave-behinds.
3. You imply false flag. That require the story be 'closed out' in the inquiring minds of the general public (not ATS types like us). How do you think they'll pull this off? Discovery of a decaying body with a suicide note?

I am of the opinion he's either dead or out of the area. No way a personality of the type described wouldn't have pulled the trigger on someone in another event.

4. Do you think he's getting support from other like-minded cop haters?
5. Is this going to wind up a bigger story than we've considered?
6. If this is a false flag, what's the goal and where's the final spin?

Lots of smart people here. I wonder if we (ATS) can get out in front of the outcome and predict where the nails will be hammered in.

I'm still wondering about the verbiage used to describe him ... survivalist, prepper, sovereign citizen, etc. It seems like there were specific choices made that the MSM pressed and others purposely left untouched. Are we being led somewhere by their narrative?

What's up with the information (and glaring lack thereof) regarding what we were fed about his family ... his employment ... his social life? Some of it seems too convenient (almost like roles were being played). Other times it seems like there are glaring omissions in the facts (like someone's being protected ... or given a pass).

What's up with this?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

As usual you ask great questions. This appears to be similar to OK bombing in that they need a scapegoat to further push for more gun laws. At this point the federal government seems willing to spend an unlimited amount of money, use their marketing department the MSM to further their agenda of restricting and or collecting firearms. Everyone says it will never happen but the truth is it s already happening in CA.

If it is a false flag there will need to be a shootout where he ends up dead and unable to say anything and the fabricated evidence will be made anyway they want. Implications will be made that others are involved but they are only mentioned on a computer, diary or something of that nature. That way it can be much larger if it needs to be. Even with Tim McVeigh the inference was always there, those crazy militias, military trained camo wearing Michigan crazies. No evidence but the inference was made for later.

If I am not mistaken the term "lone wolf" was coined back them. The governments greatest fear a lone wolf, how many times have we been told that in the MSM.

I also think you are right they need more details, but like so many things they wait for the impact and public reaction of this. One mistake they are making is the indifference they create to these and many other murders. Nothing seems to heinous anymore. The shock value is going away.

This is almost like the classic misdirection of the public but done slowly to guide with MSM to get the result. If it is getting the wow factor they seek then the story will grow.

It is and always has been the control of the public. Sometimes I wonder if checkpoints, searches, TSA are all just to see how far they can push.

I can't tell you how wrong I hope I am, I would be the happiest guy on the planet if someone says "see you're a nut you were way wrong." So much that happens today is so contrived nothing can be trusted anymore. Since being a kid I have always realized it was the greatest country to live in.

How has your view changed if it has living where you are? Do you think you view things differently, or have you always had an ATS mind and a critical eye. Sometimes I wonder if I go overboard applying my lifes experiences to the things we discuss here, plus I have known some people for years and had unrepeatable conversations out of trust that jade my thinking as well.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Specific thoughts to this thread ... there's a definite narrative being put into play. It's probably safe to assume this is going into the gun-bias bag-o-tricks. I have the sinking feeling that the outcome will be used at the highest levels of federal leadership in their decision making processes. That the story (with no discernible outcome) will be used to lessen our freedoms ... once again. The govvies have a play book, and events like this one are cropped and used against us, as a form of mass punishment. Watch ... they're going to put some pressure on long guns.

I'm no longer 'in the know' and don't want to be. Am actually quite disgusted by some of what I willingly walked beside, but wouldn't entirely condemn myself for the roles I played. It lets me see around some of the corners, others not so much so. Something's not quite right. Control is obvious. Somebody screwed up and showed a bit of their hand, but not enough to get burned in public. I'd bet a paycheck that person is wondering what just happened to them and how far they're going to find themselves from the flagpole.

How's that?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: starlitestarbrite
I live barely 8 miles from the Barracks. Hourly there are helicopters flying overhead state police scouring our woods
and in and out of every community we have here in Pike Co. and Monroe Co.
They WILL catch this nut case! Every school is in lock down also hospitals. I am even afraid to walk my dog around my yard every update I see for my area says he is still in our area and heavily armed there are frequent gun shots happening at random times. They want us to lock our doors and windows and stay inside I am tired and really haven't slept with all the commotion happening around here. I pray they catch him soon and end this nightmare.....and for the families involved my prayers go out to them.

What you just said is very odd:
1. schools and hospitals on lockdown
2. frequent random gun shots

I smell serious conditioning.

I'm not saying they shouldn't catch this guy. I'm saying they are using this event to their advantage and conditioning the citizens. If he really is a cop-hater, he will go after cops. The biggest fear an average citizen has is being in proximity if this guy needs a hostage. And he could break into someone's house to get that.

Anyone checked the PA area for DHS/FEMA/etc drill or training? (Just a strange thought...)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'm not to far from this area myself. Heavy police activity all over the area. Roads blocked, people turned away from going home and shelters are setup for those displaced.

Businesses normally that have open doors are now shut and locked

Schools closed for a few days now, more closing.

Random Shoots heard from various areas, not uncommon as its a heavily wooded areas.

(Speeding police car struck a civilian car)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
www.poconorecord.com.../20140918/NEWS/140919712

Picture of the wreck!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I would say you are scary right, pretty much said better and shorter than I could. lol...

Just wondered how the view was from a far and if it helps the vision not being caught in the quagmire. We live in difficult times and our country has changed drastically. Morally I always use the, "When I grew up it was leave it to beaver, today it's Two and a half men. Thats a contrast thats works for just about everything in the changes I have seen.

Thanks..

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This is somewhat local to me. I've also had minor dealings with PSP. The thing there is, if you have a bad experience, they wouldn't think twice about ruining your life through some frivolous prosecution, if they didn't like you for whatever reason. It's easy to forget the times that the police did help you out. Not just a giving you a break, but taking some initiative on your behalf. I admit that fault.

I always try to remain neutral or positive towards cops, and let them make the first transgression. Where I left off with PSP was with a belligerent wealthy neighbour who confronted me w/a gun on a dark road because he didn't like people using that public road near his $$$ delux rental cabins. The guy blocked me in along with his thug from out of state, and sprayed me in the face with bug spray. Well, the PSP gave me a bunch of bull#, said they think I sprayed myself with bug spray and then cancelled my ambulance call. I had to drive myself to ER. Private criminal complaint was DOA.

So, my point is, with my LIMITED experience, I know for a fact PSP doesn't give an F if you're right or wrong, victim or perp....you can choke on nerve agents and die on a dark road somewhere, just because they are un-"willing" to do what is right.

So, multiply by a factor of eleventy million for how many citizens there are in PA....then the PSP piss off this guy.
edit on 19-9-2014 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix
a reply to: WCmutant

Well he got two cops - at least thats a start. I'd give him a medal.

You cannot prove to me there is still one honest cop on this planet who doesn't deserve it. No sir, I won't believe it.

It really takes one sick pup to say something that f'ed up. I live in the Poconos very close to where this happened and I'm seeing police all over the place looking for this nut job. I know a number of police in the area and your biased, ignorant comments do no one any good...except for the drug addicts and criminals. Who knows...maybe you resemble one of the two.

Sick F

I'll happily be a Sick MF and don't give a rats arse. I have met more than my share of bad cops - My ex brother in law was one and beat my sister and even tried to run her over in a car to murder her. I met all of his cop buddies, they are just like him. I have since not met one decent cop and I believe the Force begets corruption by it's very namesake.

You think i'm sick cus I think all cops are corrupt and deserve to die but can you really tell me you know those cops were not corrupt? No you cannot, not unless you can show me they were also Holy roller Christian ministers on the side. You do Not know them.

Great logic there genius! "All I've met are corrupt, therefore, they should all die". Cool. I'm sure that will get you far in life. And by the way...I know lots of police that are 100% up-and-up. Maybe because I live in a wooded, open area and these people are our neighbors. Regardless...the SMF tag still applies to your comments as I'm sure others will agree.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

a reply to: ArchPlayer

Oh please, give me a break. The guy shot and killed one cop, and critically injured another. This isn't about labeling or victimizing preppers, it's about catching a murderer. End of story.

Amen! There are soooo many hunters, preppers, etc. here and many of them are police also. There are far too many people here generalizing about an area and culture they don't know. I believe that is typically called ignorance.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
This is somewhat local to me. I've also had minor dealings with PSP. The thing there is, if you have a bad experience, they wouldn't think twice about ruining your life through some frivolous prosecution, if they didn't like you for whatever reason. It's easy to forget the times that the police did help you out. Not just a giving you a break, but taking some initiative on your behalf. I admit that fault.

I always try to remain neutral or positive towards cops, and let them make the first transgression. Where I left off with PSP was with a belligerent wealthy neighbour who confronted me w/a gun on a dark road because he didn't like people using that public road near his $$$ delux rental cabins. The guy blocked me in along with his thug from out of state, and sprayed me in the face with bug spray. Well, the PSP gave me a bunch of bull#, said they think I sprayed myself with bug spray and then cancelled my ambulance call. I had to drive myself to ER. Private criminal complaint was DOA.

So, my point is, with my LIMITED experience, I know for a fact PSP doesn't give an F if you're right or wrong, victim or perp....you can choke on nerve agents and die on a dark road somewhere, just because they are un-"willing" to do what is right.

So, multiply by a factor of eleventy million for how many citizens there are in PA....then the PSP piss off this guy.

I mean this without disrespect. If you have an opinion or experience different than mine...so be it. But consider this also. The police act and react based upon the job they have. In the "good ole days", people respected others and there weren't as many "bad apples" (to avoid being flamed for some of my views). Today, you have people that don't respect others, life in general, etc. You have people that will kill you for words, people that leech off the system, call 911 cause their burger wasn't done right and drugs like I didn't grow up with.

Maybe the actions of the police, reflect the assholes they have to deal with on a daily basis. Imagine "Officer Respectable" from the 1980s dealing in that manner with a drug dealer of 2014? Reminds me of the movie "Demolition Man". You have to fight fire with fire and my personal belief is that as the public has become out-of-control asses, the cops (who deal with them daily) have had to change also.

Yes...I blame us for the change. And in many ways, we deserve it. When I encounter a cop, I treat them as I did in the old days and guess what...they treat me with respect also. So YES...I'm pointing fingers.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Denial of what? First off, he primarily acted as a historical hook for war re-enactments.This doesn't mean he's a trained sniper and isn't capable of making mistakes, like for instance leaving evidence behind. He's not ex-military, he's never seen combat, and I'd imagine he's never had to run for his life before. Yes, he knows his # about survival, weaponry, and military protocol. Knowing these things is one thing, carrying them out is an entirely different ball game. It's easy to know WHAT to do when you read it in a book, but when you find your own ass on the line and didn't expect it to be there in the first place, I'd imagine following through with the protocol you've read about would become much more difficult and things in general would become a confusing blur.

It just annoys me when people have the gall to disrespect a loss of life just to pounce on the opportunity to decree "OMG CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!"

But hey, I guess it's more important to defend preppers (who aren't even under fire here, I might add) rather than to catch a murderer.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

It just annoys me when people have the gall to disrespect a loss of life just to pounce on the opportunity to decree "OMG CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!"

But hey, I guess it's more important to defend preppers (who aren't even under fire here, I might add) rather than to catch a murderer.

How is seeking the truth "disrespecting loss of life" and apparently in your mind you have tried and convicted him of murder.

Congratulations, you just destroyed any credibility you might have had.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No, not at all. Just no.
First off, showing 0 respect for someone who has just died in my opinion is not truth seeking. It seems a lot of you are more concerned with how this man was labelled as a survivalist, rather than discovering whether or not he's responsible for the murder he's suspected of commiting.

And furthermore, based on your response, I'm sure everyone who disagrees with your opinion has already lost their credibility in YOUR mind so I won't bother wasting the breath or keystrokes trying to sway someone who's clearly already made up their mind. Never once did I say I think he's guilty, actually. I'm just stressing that fact that we should be worried about FINDING him, rather than relaying a lukewarm sense of pity on a wanted fugitive, like some of those on this thread seem to be doing.

I AM seeking the truth. Once he's apprehended, we shall see. I'm not hoping the guy gets gunned down in cold blood, I'm hoping he's caught safely and given a fair trial.

edit on 19-9-2014 by parad0x122 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: parad0x122
You are committing a falacy, equating questioning the official theory to disrespecting life. They are not the same thing, nor are they even similar to each other. They are two separate things entirely.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Update:

newsitem.com...
Mr. Frein claims to have fought with Serbians in Africa and has studied Russian and Serbian languages, officials said.

I don't know under what circumstances Serbians have been fighting in Africa. If this is true, they must have been there as mercenaries. And if Frein was a mercenary too, than it is almost a certainty that he would have had prior military experience. That might also explain his studying foreign languages, and it is probable that he would have received this language training at the DoD foreign languages school in Monterey, California, run by the US Army.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Fallacy: n. a mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound argument.

Kind of like assuming a wanted fugitive is actually innocent, regardless of the evidence presented?

Lol, sure.

And LOOK what we have here? Based on starviego's update it's coming to light he may be associated with mercenaries and possibly even fought on their side. A common result of surviving high stress during war-time scenarios is PTSD, which weighs even more in favor of him blowing a gasket and actually committing the crime he's suspected of.

But nope, he's just a poor, mislabeled prepper, VICTIMIZED by the PTB right?
edit on 19-9-2014 by parad0x122 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: parad0x122

Kind of like assuming a wanted fugitive is actually innocent, regardless of the evidence presented?

Another one. Keep them coming. Transparent as hell.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join