It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicting a pre 18 09 2014 Dirty bomb attack in Scotland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Is there a track record?

How many 'hunchs' have you predicted that came to pass?

Before this the last one i had was a couple of years ago. i had a Hunch i would find Money...3 hours later found £50....I get Hunches from time to time and so does my Mum and so did my Grandmother.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
originally posted by: Murgatroid
I get Hunches from time to time and so does my Mum and so did my Grandmother.

Don't all humans get hunches?

Instinct, intuition, etc.
edit on 11-9-2014 by UseHerName because: +

edit on 11-9-2014 by UseHerName because: x

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: SoloprotocolLong way, I know, but we share the island, and fighting together as islander citizens is more preferable to me than Scotland equals foreign like France or something, I will be sad if that happens, although I'm sure I'd get over it.

The problem is that at the North End of the island, the public believe that spending of all money should be prioritized and invested on things that benefit the community, and that safeguards should be in place to prevent people being ripped off or spending their money foolishly.

Meanwhile, at the South End of the island, the population believe that the public should be able to spend their money in whatever way they like, and it's their lookout if they get conned or tricked out of their money, since it those individuals who always gain the profits (pay-day companies).

Scotland already has it's own currency, court system, tax offices, passport offices, international airports.
The only things they don't have is the ability to set their own financial policy such as interest rates and have their own independent central bank. That's what scares those at the South End of the island.

<< 1   >>

join