It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi! I know this is strange, but I saw a green person and joined hoping to get some answers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hello all! Strange kind of story, but here goes! I live near a metropolitan area in Pennsylvania ( I do not wish to say where ) and I have seen a green man. My husband and I were shopping in a popular store and he pointed him out to me. The older genlteman that I saw had green skin. It was not a tatoo, or makeup, or a dye. His skin that was not covered by clothing: arms, neck and head - were a dark grayish green color. His features were definitely caucasian. He was otherwise normal looking. Nothing noteable about his clothing. I wanted to take a picture, but did not have my phone, nor did I want to embarrass the man. He was by himself and stood at the front of the store for sometime and then walked to the back and I lost track of him. I noticed several other people staring at him. I did search for him about 10 minutes later to no avail. It was odd to say the least! I'm not a rude / nosey person to go up and ask him.

Does anyone know what causes this? Could it be medication, or if he worked at somekind of metal plating that may have poisoned him? Maybe some sort of fertilizer or was he electrocuted? Well anyhow .... Green people DO exist! Any explanation would be welcome as it has perplexed me.

edit on 10-9-2014 by bu15390 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
How do you know it wasn't dye if you didn't ask...?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I'm rude and I would have asked... If it's a skin condition.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
possible hepititis c, being a nurse sometimes paitents turn yellow, orange,greenish.maybe copper poisoning.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS could be Hypochromic anemia
HERE

Cody

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I did not want to stare, but it had a translucent like appearance, like it was not just on the surface. I guess he could have swallowed dye, but ALL of what I could see was this shade.a reply to: 3u40r15m

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Or green beer? ha ha thanks for your input!a reply to: eyeinoz

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: bu15390

I know in regions of Appalachia people have blue skin mostly due to silver poisoning. Theres silver in the water supply leads to them turning blue. and in the right light im guessing could look green or grey,

www.the-graphics-tablet.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Thank you - makes sense! a reply to: cody599

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Thank you for your info a reply to: dragonridr

edit on 10-9-2014 by bu15390 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I've seen gray ashen looking skin on a man. I didn't ask what it was. He was my brothers friend that attended our family party. He looked dead! Very strange. Maybe he had Hypochromic anemia.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Bluemen was already taken and Green is Good!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
They are Blue Fugates of Kentucky, a family with a genetic disorder en.m.wikipedia.org... not silver poisoning. It would be really interesting to see anybody with a completey different skin color than what I'm used to seeing and I would definitely have to ask them some questions.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
wild, green beer ,we drink green beer on saint patricks day,and i have been known to put a few beers away on that day lol,but i have never turned green,but it will change
your urine colour....

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Found anemia can cause green spots. Not sure about full body being green??

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Welcome to ats.. There is a story here in the uk that a farmer saw too green children in a feild wearing strange attire and speaking a strange language..

edit on 10-9-2014 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I've seen a green person (god/demi-god), but it was on a spiritual plane/dimension. You said he had Caucasian features, so it was not Ra... his features are pretty distinct.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Thanks for that tid-bit! Never drank green beer b4! a reply to: eyeinoz

top topics

join