It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one sees the same thing? Princesses Diana?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Something says, we will hear about Kate, who has 2 children in 12 months time? I never heard of it. I like her, but she is ending up like Diana. I don't have to see the truth, to see where this is going. Kate will suffer. And sadly, it was her choice of men. Kate seems so much like Diana, it won't end well for her. Hopefully it will.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I assume you're talking about a hunch? Plenty of princesses have had two kids in a short period and lived to tell the tale...

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical

They better hurry up producing the heirs right now, so that the Royal passport still can say "born in United Kingdom", rather than "Little England" ...

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
As long as she doesn't cheat on Will with an Arab, all should be OK.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

There's nothing unusual about having another child within the first year of having a baby.

A friend of mine got pregnant 7 months after having her first child. Her and her husband wanted their children to be close in age.

It's more common than you think and surely doesn't mean there's anything ominous coming up in Kate's future.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

Yes, a hunch. Saying it now. She's not safe. I don't know the royal family. But she is not safe. Kate and Diana are alike.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Hopefully I am wrong. Something tells me, I am not. We will see.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical
Something says, we will hear about Kate, who has 2 children in 12 months time? I never heard of it. I like her, but she is ending up like Diana. I don't have to see the truth, to see where this is going. Kate will suffer. And sadly, it was her choice of men. Kate seems so much like Diana, it won't end well for her. Hopefully it will.

It ended alright for Diana married to her Pakistani doctor with the child she was expecting at the time of her false flag murder a journalist reported her up and about just minutes after arriving in hospital she is not dead I guarantee you that.

Don't believe anything you read in the media or put out by the scum who run our planet its normally to keep you in fear

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The royal heirs are supposed to hurry up and have children ( other heirs) . Its not unusual at all.
I don't know much about Kate, except to note she isn't really much like Diana. They both have a good sense of fashion. Diana was very shy and perhaps naive. Kate, its been told was or is very determined to get William and become queen. Gold digging bitch.

They have to do things that appear the same, its part of the 'job' or royal duties, so yes she will end up miserable. Its a miserable life. She might handle it better than Diana did, having been groomed for the job better than Diana was.

I liked Diana. I don't like Kate much. I'm sensing she will cause trouble, once she figures out it isn't a fairy tale lifestyle.

Anyways if William was to die prematurely, she can kiss her role as queen goodbye,it will go to prince Harry. Of course one needs Elizabeth to die and make Charles king first, then it goes to William upon his death. Its really quite a long time to wait. Kate might be in her 60's before her husband becomes king. Elizabeth will live a long time, its in her genes, longevity. Charles may not accept the throne either.

Its high time they did away with the monarchy. Who do they think they are? Because one of their ancestors won some battle centuries ago? Its so stupid. So outdated, medieval.

I thought part of the new world order plan was to get rid of the monarchy. No?
edit on 9-9-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Hopefully I am wrong. Something tells me, I am not. We will see.

Oh yeah...I too worry...because my life is just meaningless without the Royals.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

If anything were to happen to William, Prince George would become king. And then the new baby, and then Harry.

All four of them need to get Charles out the way too. He's next up!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I so see yet another anorexic or over active thyroid young woman who is painfully thin, but very bubbly.

This couple are not so much cut from the styfling royal image as the other generations and again, this one is unlikely to stay quiet. However that said, I doubt she will ever have to as far as Prince William is concerned because she is his first love, not like charlie boy and camilla - who I hope the majority of the public will never acccept.

I do think that the day of the royals is coming swiftly to an end, no matter how much queenie tries to claw in the british public's taxes and other benefits she can get such as can be seen with the tacking on fracking rights into a bill which intimately benefits only one person eg her in this country!

The referendun is worrying queenie like nothing in the past ever has, because if Scotland goes it alone - please do, her royal purse will only have the poor public's taxes to pick from the English, Welsh and Northern Irish, which will cut down her budget considerably. IMHO she should be using her own damn money of which she has a great deal. ordinary people have to sell all their assets when needed but she just gets more of the tax revenue that could hbe spent on Photon benefits for the NHS and the public. I have always been curious as to whether she gambles with our money or her own?

I would also think that her little escapade into Scotland with the Germanic Royals all wearing kilts, should have offended more than pleased, although we always have to put up with the Public Relations found sycophant gushing over the royals on the tv. I suspect Kate will see them off and the public I am sure all wish them every happiness, many just not as Royals.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
The royal heirs are supposed to hurry up and have children ( other heirs) . Its not unusual at all.
I don't know much about Kate, except to note she isn't really much like Diana. They both have a good sense of fashion. Diana was very shy and perhaps naive. Kate, its been told was or is very determined to get William and become queen. Gold digging bitch.

They have to do things that appear the same, its part of the 'job' or royal duties, so yes she will end up miserable. Its a miserable life. She might handle it better than Diana did, having been groomed for the job better than Diana was.

I liked Diana. I don't like Kate much. I'm sensing she will cause trouble, once she figures out it isn't a fairy tale lifestyle.

Anyways if William was to die prematurely, she can kiss her role as queen goodbye,it will go to prince Harry. Of course one needs Elizabeth to die and make Charles king first, then it goes to William upon his death. Its really quite a long time to wait. Kate might be in her 60's before her husband becomes king. Elizabeth will live a long time, its in her genes, longevity. Charles may not accept the throne either.

Its high time they did away with the monarchy. Who do they think they are? Because one of their ancestors won some battle centuries ago? Its so stupid. So outdated, medieval.

I think you're a bit confused. The order of descent is Charles, William, George not Harry. New world order plan? LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I understand that you don't like the idea of royalty but why the hatred toward Charles and Camilla? Charles was born royal and heir to the throne, he didn't invent the concept of royalty.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

I think you're a bit confused. The order of descent is Charles, William, George not Harry.

I think you're right then. I stand corrected.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

if Scotland goes it alone - please do, her royal purse will only have the poor public's taxes to pick from the English, Welsh and Northern Irish, which will cut down her budget considerably.

This confused me slightly, only a small small % of Taxes go towards the queens life style, and if Scotland goes thats what? a 7-8% over all drop for the rest of us to pick up (Based on 2011 stats - 50 million in England 5 million Scotland - and thats just England and Scotland, not including Wales or N.Ireland.

Kate had to for fill her royal obligation to make sure the survival of the family name was solid and wouldnt die out (if one child got sick and died and there was no other heir then that would cause major issues.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Well do you think after she bears these children and Will gets bored with her she will be able to stay loyal to the royal?

I would think if she does she will live long and prosper, but if she strays in her boredom then yes I guess she would be like Diana and have a similar fate

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
She isn't having 2 children in 12 months time by the time the baby is born George will be nearly 2. Her kids will have the same age gap my 2 young boys have and believe it or not alot of women have kids with this gap, how have you never heard of this seriously???i don't see this as a conspiracy.. Like at all..

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: violet

I think you're a bit confused. The order of descent is Charles, William, George not Harry. New world order plan? LOL

Then when new baby comes along he will be bumped down too 5th in line.. I bet he is just thrilled by that. Lol

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
With royalty theres always the heir and a spare mentality to cover for accidents and i'd assume if you do fancy a large family its probably better to get it out of the way nice and early especially to cover death duties and the transferance of estates to beat the system

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join