It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Videos Faked or Not? Unanswered Questions...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I know this has probably appeared on here already, but I still haven't seen anything to indicate an actual conspiracy. My husband and I have been looking for any information online and we have found some interesting things, but nothing concrete. It seems to lead us in circles with unanswered questions and I figured this would be the best place to get opinions from others around the world through here.

First of all we found this website that seems to be blacked out, unless there is problems with the websites html:

www.ibtimes.co.in...

Here are our list of questions that we're trying to research and or theorize on. We find stuff online that say "experts say the videos are faked" but we are finding no names of these experts and would like to find out who they are. So any help in research would be greatly appreciated. We're looking for sources and or other material that can pretty much give us an idea on how or why these videos may have been faked like others have claimed.

1. Why are the beheading videos in HD but every other ISIS video is not?

2. How are both victims so calm when they are about to be brutally executed?

3. Why does it seam the two videos were shot at the same time?

4. Why would they not show the beheading?

5. If it's fake who and why would want to fake it?

6. Is there any reason America would want to invade Syria?

7. Is there any chance Rita Katz could have faked the videos?

8. Why does it seam like the media is trying to sway popular opinion in support of another war when not a year ago everyone was against the war?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xandyr101

First of all we found this website that seems to be blacked out, unless there is problems with the websites html:

www.ibtimes.co.in...

...Site works just fine for me. Must be a problem with your browser.

EDIT:: After a short investigation there seems to be a script running connected to 'doubleclick.net' that puts up an ad and tells you to complete a survey to continue reading. Slimy way to get people to click on ads and generate revenue.
edit on 9/3/2014 by ChaosComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

That is possible, we tried it on two different computers but it could be our firewalls. That knocks that off the list though which is always a good thing. Thanks

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xandyr101

1. Good question, personally I find it's weirder that they look like theyre on green screen as wind, sand and general dirt of the desert is absent.

2. Apparently captives are brought out and they perform fake executions on video productions on them and then bring them back to where they are being held, so they never truly know if theyre going to die. This is actually a fair explanation, and I could see it happening as a form of torture in itself.

3. Probably were.

4. That's one of the strangest things as past IS, Al cool aid-a and the rest usually dont care about gore, and would rather people see it to scare them.

5. I could see Western intelligence wanting it, because now they have a legitimate "bad guy" in the ME. But even Iran asked the US to help them fight IS because if the Caliphate grows enough, Iran is one of the key targets on the map.

6. Keep it from Russian control.

7. Unfamiliar with this so I wont comment.

8. Beecause the past wars were not condoned by the public. They need one with public support.

To add, we are not talking about a "war with Syria". IS has no borders. And the first thing they did was destroy the borders between Syria and Iraq. They want a single Islamic state that rules all of the ME, under Sharia Law. Give them enough time and should they get the weapons and manpower (which is possible with their financial backing) and we are looking at a war with the entire ME, not a single country.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

6. Is there any reason America would want to invade Syria?

Because America doesn't control it yet. The U.S. likes to control the governments of foreign countries whenever possible. Isn't this just a given?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

a reply to: ChaosComplex

That is possible, we tried it on two different computers but it could be our firewalls. That knocks that off the list though which is always a good thing. Thanks

Nah, it's just the scripting of the page. If you run Firefox get the 'NoScript' add-on and you can enable/disable (and monitor) the various scripts. It will also give you a much safer browsing environment.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

and we are looking at a war with the entire ME, not a single country.

Nail on the head.

This is why ISIS was created.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I mentioned this in a different post but no one said anything about it and I haven't heard anyone mention it... in th e 2nd video the journalist raises his left leg as to stabalise himself or keep him from falling over right before it fades to black. Now I've never been beheaded but I think the last thing I would worry about is my balance.
edit on 9/3/2014 by stellawayten because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten

I personally haven't seen the video, due to the fact that graphic images disturb me, but my husband has watched both the videos and he has brought a lot of this stuff into light.

So far the replies are really helping us out and more is welcome as we are both researching and getting more information that we are on any news channel.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Also I thought the blinking of his eyes seemed weird.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

2. Apparently captives are brought out and they perform fake executions on video productions on them and then bring them back to where they are being held, so they never truly know if theyre going to die. This is actually a fair explanation, and I could see it happening as a form of torture in itself.

I can understand that and it make sense.

However even after numerous rehearsal the minute they put the knife on your throat and actualy start to cut into you , I would assume your immediate reaction would be: well to react and struggle. He did not appear to even twitch nor respond in any way and there does not appear to be any blood coming out when he starts to cut into his throat.

Ofcourse its possible that may not have been the actual video or instance of the video of when he was actually killed if he was really killed?

I Don't know for sure but from the video I saw, it does appear to be fake IMO, but luckily I have never seen such a thing before in video or in real life?

edit on 25930America/ChicagoWed, 03 Sep 2014 19:25:32 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

However even after numerous rehearsal the minute they put the knife on your throat and actualy start to cut into you , I would assume your immediate reaction would be: well to react and struggle.

First, let me say there is no doubt those two reporters are no longer amongst the living. My condolences to their families. No one 'deserves' that.

Second, the setting for a ritual Islamic beheading is entirely wrong. There is, again, no doubt that what was covered on those videos was not the actual beheading. There have to be witnesses. The 'sentence of death' is carried out as a religious ritual ... not a political condemnation. There was no one standing behind the victim. Also, a saw is normally used ... not a knife.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Ive seen a bunch of those videos, (a lot of them just thrown out on peoples phones at parties meant to shock people, etc), in any case, you can never say "oh well that guy didnt die properly!" Just about anything you can think of happens. Even the Ghaddafi video, he was screwed and he knew it but he kind of just stood there, taking a knife up the butthole and all the rest of the blows that killed him.

Either way, the blood and a few other things make the reporter video suspect. Just dont be one of those people that say, "Well yeah but look at his expression, when people die they..."

Unless you have been murdering people in the desert by knifepoint, we're not really ones to say or be an authority on, "how people are supposed to die", the blood is a technical angle which is fine to discuss, expressions, movement, actions, and the rest could be 9 ways to sunday depending on the person and the circumstances surrounding their death. Im sure you might even find some people smiling being killed by IS simply because theyre happy not to have to listen/deal/suffer under them anymore.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I know full well what rights we lost as a nation because of Al-Qaeda so I shutter to think of what we must sacrifice to appease this new Boogieman.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xandyr101

Yep, start with the Caucasian arm which doesn't match the skin complexion of the James Foley we have come to know in his many pictures.

James Foley and USAID is another interesting avenue... CIA written all over it.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The text is greyed out for me on that site, however, if you right click > view page source, you can find the original text. It is not saying anything that hasn't been said before, which leads me to believe that this is a browser glitch or something. I'm using Firefox 30 on a Ubuntu system, so maybe we can see which browsers and versions seem to be experiencing problems. I should have looked in the html to see if there was something that was purposefully causing this.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus
The text is greyed out for me on that site, however, if you right click > view page source, you can find the original text. It is not saying anything that hasn't been said before, which leads me to believe that this is a browser glitch or something. I'm using Firefox 30 on a Ubuntu system, so maybe we can see which browsers and versions seem to be experiencing problems. I should have looked in the html to see if there was something that was purposefully causing this.

Look at my first post in this thread.
"...Site works just fine for me. Must be a problem with your browser.

EDIT:: After a short investigation there seems to be a script running connected to 'doubleclick.net' that puts up an ad and tells you to complete a survey to continue reading. Slimy way to get people to click on ads and generate revenue."

If you're running Firefox, use the NoScript add-on. I rarely, if ever, have any issues viewing pages. Also having control over which scripts are ran will result in a much safer browser.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Can you elaborate a little bit more this? This is new to me and very interesting.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I have some problems with these videos (Ive watched both a few times each) - They look as if they were filmed in front of a green screen and a cheap desert background was added later. Furthermore, each of the Americans were clearly reading off of a Teleprompter. There was no fear in their face or eyes. Keep in mind, these two Americans were about to get their heads chopped off by a Knife....yet zero fear was in their voices or faces.......

The videos were also edited. It didnt show the actual beheading. The video cuts off the second that the ISIS individual puts the Knife to their throats. This is so un-ISIS like. Ive seen many ISIS behead videos on the Bestgore website and all of them are brutal and barbaric and very gory and bloody. Screams of Allah Akbar are heard as the Knife rips through the victims throat and blood flows like water. You get none of that with these two American videos. They are too professional looking. They look manufactured and staged.

ISIS has never hidden anything when it comes to behead videos. They want people to see the full brutality of these things. They dont edit them.

The last time I checked, the definition of a terrorist is someone who inflicts terror. So why would they cut out the one part that would accomplish this?

I think its just propaganda. Real beheadings dont get censored like this. The message was not clear in my opinion. The actual message was cut off and edited. Words are just words. The message of these videos was to show two Americans getting their heads cut off. That was not shown.

So in the end, I think that this is a false flag operation. By who? By America? By Someone else? If so, then why?

OK. Lets say that they are real. Lets pretend that America edited the videos so that we dont get to see two of our own brutally murdered. The real videos of these that shows the actual beheading take place WOULD have surfaced on the NET by now. They havent. ISIS would make damn sure that the unedited versions of these videos were seen by the world.

I think that the two Americans are not dead. They are alive. Where are they now? In protective custody? Are they being "disappeared" and getting new lives? I know that this maybe too "Conspiracy Theory" for some of you to handle, but its something to think about.

Now, keep in mind I am not trying to say that ISIS is some huge fabricated boogeyman created by America or someone, because I am not. ISIS is very real and they are very evil. However, what I am saying is that I believe that these two videos that surfaced recently are not ISIS nor are they connected to ISIS. The videos themselves are not real and THEY are a fabrication. I think that there is a great chance that these two videos are a false flag operation.

If people are curious what a false flag operation is, its quite simple. Its something fabricated to be made to look real to get a general public behind something. Behind a cause so to speak. While some videos of war and war time atrocities are legit, a lot of them are faked to try and persuade countries to one side or another. Theatricality and deception. False flag operations have happened in the past.

These are my thoughts. I dont mean to offend anyone and if I did, I am sorry. I am not trying to trivialize this situation, because I am not. ISIS needs to be wiped off the face of this planet. Its just my opinion that these two videos that surfaced recently are not what they appear to be.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

a reply to: DarknStormy

Can you elaborate a little bit more this? This is new to me and very interesting.

Sure his experience from the following link...

James Foley's Experience
reporter
freelance

December 2011 – Present (2 years 10 months)
video/ print
Globalpost

Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Online Media industry

March 2010 – November 2011 (1 year 9 months) Libya
reporter
freelancing in Afghanistan

March 2010 – October 2010 (8 months)

freelancing as embedded reporter with U.S. troops
reporting officer
USAID/Tatweer Baghdad

July 2008 – March 2010 (1 year 9 months)

And about this USAID group...

Washington Post

” In South Vietnam, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)provided cover for CIA operatives so widely that the two became almost synonymous.” It’s not an arrangement that pleases legitimate State Department diplomats, who complain that they’re put at risk by the practice. Washington Post

A few other sources about this group

USAID

“Guatemala: By 1970, USAID trained over 30,000 Guatemalan police to suppress local leftists, according to William Blum’s book “Killing Hope.” Just over a decade later, Guatemalan death squads under US-backed dictator Rios Montt unleashed a genocide on the Mayan peasants.” Pando Daily

“In a number of countries, including Venezuela and Bolivia, USAID is acting more as an agency involved in covert action, like the CIA, than as an aid or development agency.” Marc Weisbrot.

Very Suspect if you ask me... Now as for the beheading video, you are going to have to look at the victims arm when he is laying on the ground after the alleged beheading.. The arm is White like the man had never seen a day in the Sun in his life.. When you compare that to the skin complexion of the James Foley we have come to know in all the photo's of him, though it is possible the Person is Foley, the skin does not match up. I would post the picture but I think it's against the T&C to post the picture of the beheading part...

And here's cool vid about him also.

<<   2 >>

join