It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Sandyhook Propaganda Ad

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Not going to go into detail as its been covered before... but I can't believe this video. Propaganda at its finest. Best way to enforce gun reform? Pack as many celebs as possible in a 1 min video.

Propaganda Link

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Your exactly right....propaganda at it's worst! In this society it is such a shame that people parade around celebrities and assume the population is so stupid that we all would say "Oh, they must know what their talking about...it's George Clooney or Matt Damon or Morgan Freeman".. How pathetic we have become as a nation and how shallow ! Just because someone makes a movie, or television show or can play a sport doesn't make them more credible on other subjects, actually, less credible because they actually, when you think about, put on false fronts to make a living.
a reply to: Jenisiz

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
one just has to ask. with all of those celebrities in the propaganda piece, how many GUNS especially for their security are in use? for personal protection, personal guards, guards of gated communities where they live, security for their work related activities and events they attend? are they willing to put their lives and guns where their mouths are and remove ALL of those guns off the streets?

it's truly a shame so many respected celebrities are so simple minded they think that by removing legal guns from everyday people the problems will magically disappear.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
i watched some of the other videos on that site as well, it's definitely anti-gun all around.
I wonder how much each one of those celebrities got for being in that ad?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut

Not a penny.

Just some "future considerations" with the IRS.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'd like to see a video naming off all the people killed by law enforcement over the past year. It's time to "demand a plan" to take the guns out of the hands of psychotic, steroid abusing law enforcement officials. I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like every time I see an interaction between a law enforcement official and someone else, it seems that the cop does his talking with his hand on his gun.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Of course it's anti-gun, it's MAIG (Mayors Against Illegal Guns) garbage, Bloomberg's little anti-gun project.

Here is the direct Youtube link: www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-9-2014 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz
Not going to go into detail as its been covered before... but I can't believe this video. Propaganda at its finest. Best way to enforce gun reform? Pack as many celebs as possible in a 1 min video.

Propaganda Link

Jeremy Renner, quintessential stereotype of run and gun assault tactical vest wearing shooter, frowns down on the glorification of gun culture? Has he seen one of his own films? While I am certain some will shed a tear at the dour scowling faces of their most beloved celebrities casting down the gun, I hope others find the irony just as bitter and wash it down with a swig of no thank you.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AphoticJoe

Probably 80-90% of the celebrities in that video have either, wielded a gun during their acting or just in shooting ranges.
Probably the same % of those celebrities have been protected by GUN WIELDING security agents.
About the same % of those actors are American and don't understand the second amendment.

Oh and, probably some of the shootings they are talking about are false flags and if they weren't most of them probably used illegal weapons to do the killings.

We need a plan indeed...
To overthrow the current governments and to stop Mexican cartels.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Useful idiots, they're ready to go on propaganda videos at the drop of a hat, if they had mentioned all the civilians killed by police I might have had some respect for them but right now they're just being used.
They might as well do a video about the dangers of cars.

I guess what they say about Hollywood is true, almost only liberal dupes.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Useful idiots, they're ready to go on propaganda videos at the drop of a hat, if they had mentioned all the civilians killed by police I might have had some respect for them but right now they're just being used.
They might as well do a video about the dangers of cars.

I guess what they say about Hollywood is true, almost only liberal dupes.

New 'must see' movie that covers this very phenomenon.

'The Congress'.

The Studio dictates what we can see and hear from actors.

In the future, the actors image is on file and motion capture animation can show them saying ANYTHING the studio wants.

I gave it 10 out of 10 stars.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
How many more CRIMINALS will continue to break laws, including gun laws?

With more/stricter gun laws, CRIMINALS will surely forget about trying to obtain guns illegally.... & use them.

I think this video is "old" but the response is the same --- USEFUL IDIOT FAIL

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kx12x

Of course it's anti-gun, it's MAIG (Mayors Against Illegal Guns) garbage, Bloomberg's little anti-gun project.

Here is the direct Youtube link: www.youtube.com...

I'm aware...but the issue I'm having is its being shared across all forms of social media now. Where's "Cop block" when you need 'em

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

When did this pile come out?

2nd

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz

Propaganda Link

I think they should all just send all their security staff home and dump all their bodyguards.

Wait one year, let them make this video again, then I just might believe them.

Otherwise it is just another role they playing for their benefit, not ours.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
the question they should have asked is how many more morons can fit in a single 1 and a half minute video a reply to: Jenisiz

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This thread proves that we can't have a rational discussion in America about guns.

It also proves that many of you think you are smarter than celebrities. Why do you think you are smarter than they are?

But back on topic. We need to have discussions about gun violence. America, especially, is a reactive society. Meaning that it takes big events to get us talking and to take action. We're not proactive. Knowing this, it only makes sense to have a discussion about guns after a tragedy like Sandy Hook.

However, when anyone even a celebrity brings it up...the response isn't one of logic and looking at the cause of gun violence but of...sorry your child died, you'll never take my guns!

Mature adults can have meaningful discussion about guns without fear. Apparently not on ATS though?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

what do you consider a rational discussion? one where everyone bows down and agrees to be anti-gun per chance? where exactly is this discussion not rational? where is the fear? why would you assume people here are no smarter than celebrities, they are just people like us not some sort of gods after all?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

Not much, its part of their donated time (and why each celeb bit is so short). They make their money selling Insurance or reverse mortgage on the side.

Morgan Freeman and The "Fonz" come to mind.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
America has something called the SECOND AMENDMENT which states we may own firearms. If these simple-minded hypocrate celebrities dont like it, THEY CAN LEAVE AMERICA. They surely have the MONEY and ability to do so at any moment!!

JUST LEAVE ALREADY!!!!!
edit on 1-9-2014 by DenyTraitors because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join