It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Zionist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Hongkongphooey

I've never said one bad word against Jews actually.
I've made it clear when necessary that I am speaking about the government of Israel.

Your statement "your own ignorance on matters doesn't hide your true feelings unfortunately for you" actually doesn't make any sense at all. It's just a nonsensical half wit sentence so you can say i'm ignorant (though you are the one avoiding actually answering my comments) and to incorrectly imply I have anything but love for Jewish people. Then you try to further drive that point home by talking about another subject you are completely ignorant of. Both of these Jewish girlfriends were aware of my opinion on Israel before the relationships started and I remain friends with one and very close to the other - i just had to move away.

So is it your goal to consistently speak in ignorance? Being incorrect on things you can research is on thing, but to make assertions about a strangers private life is just asking to make yourself look foolish.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hongkongphooey

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Just your own opinion, not the opinion of the Jewish people living in Israel. Most kids have barmitzvah/batmizvah and learn the Jewish festivals. Just because they are not ultra religious it does not make them NOT Jewish! In my home country most people are Christian but few go to church on Sundays these days, does that make them NOT Christian?

Actually, I said it because it comes from opinion polls in Israel. Most see themselves as Cultural Jews with no connection to the teachings of Judaism in any way. They are Jew because they believe the label is enough to justify calling themselves Jews...

As for the Christian part, it's probably better they don't go to church.. They will be misled anyway because most Churches in the West are teaching absolute bs.

On that, we can finally agree on something

You just got done disagreeing on that same point and then when Darknstormy educated you further you agree?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: Hongkongphooey

It is an apartheid.. that's why everyone calls it an apartheid. Do you know what an apartheid is? Were you in apartheid Africa?

Do I need to define apartheid for you?

Yes I do know what apartheid is, however, it is NOT practiced in Israel no matter what you or any others say, Arab Israeli's are free and included in every day life in Israel. However, as already stated Israel does not rule or govern the West Bank and Gaza so if there is apartheid there, you should look at who governs those locations. Neither are part of Israel anymore!

More ignorance. They are both part of Israel because Israel will not allow a two state solution. Why would you even try to say they are not part of Israel. If they aren't part if Israel than Israel is even worse because they don't allow Gazans to fish beyond 3 miles from shore.

It is an apartheid state despite your denial. Even worse it's actually an active genocide. If you need me to define that for you too, I will.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Just your own opinion, not the opinion of the Jewish people living in Israel. Most kids have barmitzvah/batmizvah and learn the Jewish festivals. Just because they are not ultra religious it does not make them NOT Jewish! In my home country most people are Christian but few go to church on Sundays these days, does that make them NOT Christian?

Actually, I said it because it comes from opinion polls in Israel. Most see themselves as Cultural Jews with no connection to the teachings of Judaism in any way. They are Jew because they believe the label is enough to justify calling themselves Jews...

As for the Christian part, it's probably better they don't go to church.. They will be misled anyway because most Churches in the West are teaching absolute bs.

On that, we can finally agree on something

You just got done disagreeing on that same point and then when Darknstormy educated you further you agree?

Nope, you either misunderstand what I said or more likely twist them to make you seem so supreme? Anyway, I was agreeing with his words about Christians attending church and being misled, on Israel/Palestine I doubt we will ever agree!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join