It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Zionist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: thesmokingman

You must live in an alternate reality. In 2008 Hawaiian born Barrack Hussein Obama was elected into office, a man who has attended Christian churches his whole life.

But again, what's the problem with a Muslim-American becoming president?

Well, lets put it this way...would it be a problem if a CHRISTIAN became the leader of say....Iran, or Syria, or India? You answer that for me please, then you will have the answer to your own question I guess.
edit on 1-9-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

India? You realize they aren't a Muslim country and have had Christian governors and politicians right?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

India? You realize they aren't a Muslim country and have had Christian governors and politicians right?

Sure, Christians account for 2.3% of the Indian population. Also, if you notice I said as LEADER of said country.
Take a look at this:Anti-Christian Politicians Expected to Sweep Next Election

A recent Pew Research study shows a Hindu nationalist party is expected to sweep India’s next election. The nationalist group is inherently anti-Christian, and its rise to power could spell trouble for those who follow Christ in India.

One of Grand Rapids, Mich.-based Mission India’s in-country partners says, “People are looking for a change. But when this nationalistic party comes into power, there are more negatives than the positive.”

According to the Pew study, people prefer the nationalist party 3 to 1 over the Congress Party, which has ruled India for the past decade. Nearly 800 million people are eligible to vote in May’s national elections; some 150 million will be first-time voters.

This young populous is a key demographic for the nationalist party. The party’s general secretary told the Indian Express recently that they have tried to connect with young voters “from the beginning” through various platforms.

“The psychology of the young voter is unpolluted,” he said. “For them, good governance will be the issue.”

Young voters in the “Hindu Heartland” are expected to turn out in droves; the number of first-time voters is higher than the national average in four of this region’s states.

In addition, states are gaining power and influence in the national sphere, according to CNN’s Sumnima Udas.

“Economic power translates to political clout, and as the central government is becoming weaker, the states are becoming stronger,” Udas says. “The shift is so substantial, states and regional parties can now dictate national and international policies.”
www.charismanews.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

You do realize that there are about 138 million muslims in India, right?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

True. However, the entire purpose of Israel was the creation of a JEWISH STATE. A safe haven and bastion of freedom for JEWS. It's obviously counter to the intent of it's creation to allow anything outside that objective to have a majority.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Flint2011
Then that's racist.

Why do they need their "own" state when they can live freely around the world????

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I assumed as leader of the country was hyperbole for holding any political position of importance.

I do realize they HAVE Muslims, but when you toss them at the end of what appears to be a list of Muslim countries in a thread called Muslim Zionist, what do you think one would think? 138 million is a drop in the bucket in indias Population of 1.2 billion.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sin011001
a reply to: Sin011001

Oh one more thing if you don't mind op...since you know so much about the Palestinian Territories I'm sure you realize that a place like Ramallah for instance where your friends and my relatives live...is a very extremely close knit society where everyone knows everyone . Seeing as I'm the only one of my kind who's lived there in the last 3 years or so I can say that with 95 percent certainty if you told me the first and family name of these friends of yours I would know them and they would know me.

I only bring up this topic because as a palestinian I'm very interested in having a conversation with these Arabs that are not filled with rage and indignation at the Zionist agenda and would gladly hang out with zionists whom more then likely will at some point in time kick them out of Ramallah and take what they have left...

Aside from that I will await your reply and then I will be done with this thread. You can't lead a man to truth if he doesn't want to be led right?

Sorry for my late reply however, I went to bed and had work today! This is the first chance I have had to reply.

In a city that has almost 60,000 people saying that everyone knows everyone is sheer exaggeration and you expect me to name people who who are friends of mine, someone that you have already declared as a Zionist??? Do you know what happens to people in Palestinian territories suspected of being friends of Zionists?

However, here is the point, I am not a Zionist, I never was and never will be! Zionism to Jewish people just means that they either want too or do live in Israel. I do not want to live in Israel and I certainly don't believe myself to be a Zionist in any way! However, Jew Haters have a different definition of Zionism which I do not agree with either, it is just BS!

All I will say is that they live just outside the north of the city in Beir Zeit, that is as far as I go. I have spent time in the West bank and I can confirm that I have never applied for Israeli citizenship or served in the IDF, nor would I ever want to.

So you are Palestinian and you obviously have a hatred burning inside you like most Palestinians, you are blinded by rage and cannot see any other side of the coin but your own, which is understandable! Like many Israeli's believe only their side as well!

For my own beliefs, I want to see a two state solution, living side by side in peace, is that something that you would like to see??? Tell me your thoughts on that?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sin011001
a reply to: Sin011001
He can't see both sides of the story because he's not there as a palestinian man...he's there as a Brit....unless you have that damn I.d card that Israel makes u have as a palestinian citizen you won't feel the full force of oppression ...those I.ds are a more modern form of the star and numbers Jews were made to wear by the nazis

Oh the oppression, an ID card....oh dear! I have several issued to me by various institutions and governments! Oh the irony in that!

(post by Hongkongphooey removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Hongkongphooey

If he hasn't been to the Palestinian lands than how can he speak with any authority of it being an apartheid state (which it, clearly, is) or not?

Why support b.s.? Why believe in Israel's nonsense?

Yes I have been to Palestinin lands - You haven't! I have even been to South Africa many times so I do understand apartheid! I stated Israel is not an apartheid state, which it isn't! However, the West Bank and Gaza are governed by the PA and Hamas respectively, so if there is apartheid there NOW, it is no fault of Israel!

After winning both territories in war, they have now given the territories back to the Palestinians to rule themselves! Keep twisting what I said and your lies coming, it's the only way you know!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

I wouldn't know honestly. Like many I question that myself and whether it was a good idea. But the reality is that Israel exists and people denying it won't change anything.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hongkongphooey

This pretty clearly illustrates that you don't know what you are talking about (or do know and are intentionally spreading misinformation). The West Bank isn't at peace, they just don't have the ability to strike out that Gaza Does. Israel is still stealing land in the West Bank and just announced they would be taking more (probably to try to provoke a chance to kill more in Gaza).

Israel announces massive West Bank land grab - from about 4 hours ago.

Gogo VicMorrow the Jew Hater is schooling me on a place he has never been too! The worlds greatest armchair warrior!

What do you know? Only what you read on Stormfront!

Impressive.. calling me names is a great way to avoid actually arguing. So I showed your ignorance and you don't address the post at all you just call me names (which if you knew me you would know made you look even more ignorant as 2 of my exes have been Jewish and one of them was the love of my life - not that I need to even say that). Can't argue the point, call them racist. Very original.
edit on 8-9-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

It is an apartheid.. that's why everyone calls it an apartheid. Do you know what an apartheid is? Were you in apartheid Africa?

Do I need to define apartheid for you?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Gogo VicMorrow the Jew Hater is schooling me on a place he has never been too! The worlds greatest armchair warrior!

I know that Most Israeli's are not Jews.. They are Atheist's and an Atheist Jew is considered an Atheist and nothing more. So how can he be a Jew hater when most of them are not Jewish in the first place? Yes there are a minority who uphold the Jewish faith, but most are just bs artists.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

This pretty clearly illustrates that you don't know what you are talking about (or do know and are intentionally spreading misinformation). The West Bank isn't at peace, they just don't have the ability to strike out that Gaza Does. Israel is still stealing land in the West Bank and just announced they would be taking more (probably to try to provoke a chance to kill more in Gaza).

Israel announces massive West Bank land grab - from about 4 hours ago.

Impressive.. calling me names is a great way to avoid actually arguing. So I showed your ignorance and you don't address the post at all you just call me names (which if you knew me you would know made you look even more ignorant as 2 of my exes have been Jewish and one of them was the love of my life - not that I need to even say that). Can't argue the point, call them racist. Very original.

You've never said one good word about Jews or Israelis whilst on ATS and your own ignorance on matters doesn't hide your true feelings unfortunately for you! Not surprised that your Jewish Girlfriends didn't last, not when they get to hear your views!
edit on 8/9/14 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

I know that Most Israeli's are not Jews.. They are Atheist's and an Atheist Jew is considered an Atheist and nothing more. So how can he be a Jew hater when most of them are not Jewish in the first place? Yes there are a minority who uphold the Jewish faith, but most are just bs artists.

Just your own opinion, not the opinion of the Jewish people living in Israel. Most kids have barmitzvah/batmizvah and learn the Jewish festivals. Just because they are not ultra religious it does not make them NOT Jewish! In my home country most people are Christian but few go to church on Sundays these days, does that make them NOT Christian?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

It is an apartheid.. that's why everyone calls it an apartheid. Do you know what an apartheid is? Were you in apartheid Africa?

Do I need to define apartheid for you?

Yes I do know what apartheid is, however, it is NOT practiced in Israel no matter what you or any others say, Arab Israeli's are free and included in every day life in Israel. However, as already stated Israel does not rule or govern the West Bank and Gaza so if there is apartheid there, you should look at who governs those locations. Neither are part of Israel anymore!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Just your own opinion, not the opinion of the Jewish people living in Israel. Most kids have barmitzvah/batmizvah and learn the Jewish festivals. Just because they are not ultra religious it does not make them NOT Jewish! In my home country most people are Christian but few go to church on Sundays these days, does that make them NOT Christian?

Actually, I said it because it comes from opinion polls in Israel. Most see themselves as Cultural Jews with no connection to the teachings of Judaism in any way. They are Jew because they believe the label is enough to justify calling themselves Jews...

As for the Christian part, it's probably better they don't go to church.. They will be misled anyway because most Churches in the West are teaching absolute bs.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Actually, I said it because it comes from opinion polls in Israel. Most see themselves as Cultural Jews with no connection to the teachings of Judaism in any way. They are Jew because they believe the label is enough to justify calling themselves Jews...

As for the Christian part, it's probably better they don't go to church.. They will be misled anyway because most Churches in the West are teaching absolute bs.

On that, we can finally agree on something

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join