It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I did not ask for an OBE - I had a terrifying one!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
When I was 12 years old I had surgery to remove my tonsils and adenoids. I'm told the surgery was text book and no odd events happened. After the surgery I was wheeled in the bed to a recovery area.

Up to the point of being wheeled into this recovery area I have no memory. The memory of what happened after entering the recovery area is as follows.

I woke up enough to see the room I was in, there was 3 or four beds with patients and there was 3 or 4 nurses attending to the patients. My angle of vision was not from a standing position on the floor but rather when I awoke I was looking down into the room like I was in the ceiling.

All the nurses in the room suddenly started to react to one of the patients, this patient was screaming and thrashing about in there bed. I watched as a nurse on each side of the bed attempted to hold the patient still while another nurse placed a yellow cushion over the bed rails on each side of the patient, no one seemed to notice me watch all of this occur.

I'm guessing around 25 seconds have elapsed by this time, and at this time I realized the patient freaking out was me, it was my body acting this way. I watched as my body struggled with the nurses and orderlies even breaking lose of one of there grips and punching the nurse in the face.

At this time I started questioning my conscience of what was going on, why was my body flipping out and why could I see my body and why was I floating over my body?

I slowly floated down to my body and the entire process took up to 2 minutes or less. As soon as I entered my body, I stopped freaking out as I had control as soon and I re entered.

I layed there for maybe 25 seconds when the nurse I saw myself punch came over and said if I acted right in 10 minutes I could go back to my room, I think they got me out of there in 3 or 4 minutes...

This is a clear memory and To this day I can't explain how or why this happened. For some reason my soul or conscience separated from my physical body and my body flipped out because of it, but the terror or whatever my body experienced I didn't feel while floating, I didn't feel much of anything while floating, I only had questions of what was happening.

I can relate. I had something similar happen when I was giving birth to my second child. I was in the middle of the labor pain, and for some reason they could not give me an epidural, and I found myself looking down from the corner of the ceiling, rather than looking up at my husband and the nurses, as I had been, from the bed I was laboring in. I don't think it lasted very long, just a few minutes. It was a strange experience and I was too tired and in too much pain to give it much thought at the time.
edit on 30-0820148-1414 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join