It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Senator denied entrance to Ferguson public building

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This building isn't in Ferguson its in Clayton Mo St Louis County, I think its called the justice center, yeah.

This is a terrible video of the incident and the title of the thread:

A much better video can be found here at Iammikebrown on his video titled Updates and Tweets 8/27/14.

The video shows State Senator Jamilah Nasheed of the 5th District, Saint Louis, MO, attempting to turn in 70,000 signatures calling for a special prosecutor. The citizens see the current prosecutor as a part of the problem the people are having with the police in this area.

The police refuse her entry into the building that is open yet the law enforcement claim the building is closed. This just shows yet again the struggles these people are having with the local authority.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
That is absolutely unbelievable, who do these officers think they are, even more important who is giving them their unconstitutional orders!?!

The absurdity of this is beyond words, whatever part of America used to exist has been humiliated in the face of these kind of acts by the state, trampled over in the birth of the new Amerika!

Which I suppose is not entirely accurate that happend when they passed the patriot act, however now we are seeing it blatantly.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Why are LEO allowed to make these choices? How is this part of their job?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Whats amazing is the amount of cameras and press there but no reporting of this in the local news.

Just why were they denied access? Were the police briefed on the local politicians that might stop by or was it no black people allowed in?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

LOL ... Jamilah Nasheed denied. No pot stirring allowed 'heah'.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
And no one remembers the US elected representatives that were turned away from the border processing centers?

It seems that for many people, if something wrong is done by the "other side," it's shocking, evil, and immoral. If it's done by "their side," it's sensitive, necessary, and in the American tradition.

Oh, well, the petition guy got his press, that's all he wanted.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Since the reps make the laws, it's always a good idea to screw with them. I imagine Missouri majority is pro police state though.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Since the reps make the laws, it's always a good idea to screw with them. I imagine Missouri majority is pro police state though.

I agree.

Especially in the Democrat voting areas like St. Louis County that has a militarized force.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

More versions:

So in the end, they let her through.

Still disgraceful it took all that for a state lawmaker to have access.

edit on 28-8-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Right on loam thanks for the videos.

Its amazing to me this happens.

I keep attempting to goto the st louis co website but its still not working from the anonymous attack, to see if there is limited access to the building. It appears from the crowd that the building was indeed open and they eventually lets them in.

I'm just wondering how they were targeting people for no entry, she clearly had business in the building and was not apart of any protest happening there....

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

In the second video @2:59, you can see people leaving in plain clothes the building.

edit on 28-8-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
One thing I noticed in the last two videos was everyone on the protest team was doing everything legal.

By getting persons that are distinguished in the community to represent this cause all the people knew their rights and pushed exactly up to the point that they legally could.

It was very foolish of the LEO to attempt to stop a Senator. I hope she gets them fired. I am also thinking all the times that she pauses to think, she's preparing what actions she's going to take.

The Senator has research teams!!

new topics

top topics

join