It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gnome in PA? Caught on trail-cam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Of course, most likely not a gnome, but can someone knowledgeable on here re: photography venture a guess?
"On Thursday, August 21, 2014, the following email was sent to Earthfiles with images taken by a Bolymedia hunting camera sensitive to heat and movement. The sender, Keith Sniadach from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, gave me permission to reprint his email and images"
www.earthfiles.com...

Another (unrelated) ATS gnome thread from a few years ago:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-8-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Don't know what that is but I wouldn't be a bit surprised entities we refer to as gnomes exist.

S + F. looks like it has an elongated purple face.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

To me and my untrained eyes, it looks like someone was hiding behind the bushes holding up a gnome or something similar. There are no action photos like the "gnome" was moving or running, it was just standing there like a, dare I say, statue.

It would be cool to think that there are gnomes or mystical creatures around the 'Burgh, but there's nothing in these photos that show it.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
C'mon...

REALLY?

This is what we are reduced to?

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It looks like a leaf ( that dying) with a reddish/orange iris or lily behind it.....and there's an iris / lily in the trail on the bottom left. So maybe after a bad wind storm , no more leaves on the stem except one, and the flower.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Do not believe in the gnome propaganda machine. Gnomes are just leprechauns in non green clothing. They want you to believe they are just little dudes in pointy hats. So they can steal your darn gold.

Here is absolute proof of these gnome/leprechauns......Careful my heavily researched proof contains swears.PROOF

..............................................Just kidding. If the footage actually showed the gnome moving. I would say maybe. But this just looks like someone put a gnome statue in the woods and took a picture.
edit on 26-8-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
C'mon...

REALLY?

Peace

I know. The thought of posting something which can enjoyably be debunked through civil conversation in a cryptozoology forum on a conspiracy website. Let's stick to more serious topics.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Ah so gnomes are actually ruses to steal gold?

So do they work for the IRS or the Federal Reserve?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Howdy,

I just wanted to say I agree with you. My first impression was that it was indeed a dying leaf, as it certainly looks like the reddish brown leaves to the left (in the bottom middle of the photograph) of the stem and below it.

Regards,
Hydeman

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Maybe it's one of these guys on the run.

400 gnomes disappeared in Austria, and it’s causing a political scandal

edit on 09517Tuesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
Do not believe in the gnome propaganda machine. Gnomes are just leprechauns in non green clothing. They want you to believe they are just little dudes in pointy hats. So they can steal your darn gold.

Here is absolute proof of these gnome/leprechauns......Careful my heavily researched proof contains swears.PROOF

..............................................Just kidding. If the footage actually showed the gnome moving. I would say maybe. But this just looks like someone put a gnome statue in the woods and took a picture.

It very well could be the Travelocity.com traveling gnome. They must have run out of places since they're in PA woods.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Not sure what it is but I don't believe in Gnomes...I am surprised that Earth Files made the image available to enlarge..usually she just posts a small picture..bravo EF

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

C'mon...

REALLY?

Peace

I know. The thought of posting something which can enjoyably be debunked through civil conversation in a cryptozoology forum on a conspiracy website. Let's stick to more serious topics.

Enjoyably?

More like painfully repetitive.

The truth is a butt sore isn't it?

Gnomes?

Really...

Painfully repetitive? The last thread in ATS search which I referenced was from 5 years ago. You're free to go to another thread if you don't like this one, or do you just visit threads who's subjects you don't like and make snotty comments?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Agreed,
look in the foreground there are purplish colored leaves/vegetation on the ground that match the color of the "gnome".
I think it`s just a leaf that was maybe stuck in a spider web and worked it`s way loose.As it drifted on the breeze the motion triggered the camera.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
No matter how many times i look at the pics, i just cant see a leaf that looks like a little pig faced thing with arms and legs wearing a hat and a red jacket. I'm stumped as to what this is

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
To me it looks as though whatever it is is attached to the end of the branch. Flower, leaf...whatever. It's not a gnome. Perhaps bigfoot was dressed in a purple evening gown and got it caught on the branch on his way to the ball.

edit on 8/26/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
ha ha very good. looks like a gnome to me

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I just noticed the source piece is by Linda Moulton Howe.

Fail from the start....sorry.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I see something. In fact, I see something so clearly that I can't identify it! What sort of trail cam is this? Why would the gnome look like the travelocity gnome? Do gnomes only have certain colours for their clothes? Certainly a mythical creature can come up with something that doesn't look EXACTLY like a lawn gnome that you can buy anywhere.

Technically speaking this trail cam caught something. Do I think it's a gnome? No.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join