It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is James Foley really James Foley?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted already, just did a quick search and found nothing. If so, please delete accordingly.

I'm a newbie in this forum, so bear with me, I know a lot of people are saying the video was staged, mentioning the way he acts and the editing, and also his siblings' interview where they appear to be acting in a set.

Today someone pointed this out to me, a video that compares an interview to foley after he was held captive and subsequently released in Lybia back in 2011, with the new footage of his 'execution'.
The video compares his voice, his speech and accent and facial features.
I can understand that years in captivity can change a man, and his mannerisms to an extent. But these look like two different people.
Also, how well were they feeding him? It looks like he hit the gym whilst being held hostage, very fishy....

Having trouble embedding the video, can anyone help?
(caution, a couple f-words in the video)

liveleak.com

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: athousandlives

Nothing fishy. The first anatomical area to be lacerated and avulsed was the esophagus and trachea. From the contraction of the diaphragm, intercostal muscles and the fluctuation of the esophageal sphincter and trachea from pain, air (scream) etc would be rapidly force from the lacerated ends of these to pieces of anatomy causing what would sound like a goat whinny.

This can clearly be heard in the video.

This is similar to noises created through a tracheotomy, prior to a tracheostomy, when air is expelled while the mouth is closed.

He was murdered in cold blood, unequivocally.

edit on 26-8-2014 by bkfd54 because: Space and spelling

edit on 26-8-2014 by bkfd54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hey Op,

It gets even stranger when you compare pics of his siblings then and now. Just check out the sister's nose.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I was wondering that myself...James Foley on CIA Payroll...English non decapitation expert on CIA Payroll.??

new topics

top topics

join