It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight Through CyberSpace Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Previously in Flight Through CyberSpace: end of Part 1

Asleep are most of the Avatars. Quietly resting while their owners are offline. Some are awake and active in what seems to be another thread? Their presence here is weak, but they are awake? Off to one of the Avatars he flies, entering the image code, he soars through mazes of codes towards the destination of his friend.

"Ahhh, here You are!!! I was going to enter a post here earlier, but could not find the proper words to form a decent reply. I usually don't care if what I write is odd, silly, or otherwise fairly offensive, but this time I could not follow through......"

NOW: Part 2

"Syx Bud! How are You?!" came an electronic voice into my head.

"How is this possible? You are not even online, it shows under your Avatar!?" Syx wonders to his Friend's Avatar.

"It does not matter whether I am online or not, You are inside the matrix! You can communicate with All your friends through their Avatars!! They have been embedded with the psyche of their owners. This way all of their shared knowledge can be yours!!"

"This is is amazing! I thought just getting into the interworkings of this site was cool. But this is extra cool!!! I am off to seek other wonders here in this realm."

"Enjoy your time in here Syx!!!" says the avatar of his friend.

"Indeed I will!!!"

Syx takes flight inside the Matrix heading for destinations unknown.

Off he soars through the complex computer language coding of ATS. Seeing the Avatar of one of the Owners, Syx slows his flight speed down to stop next to the Avatar.

"SyxPak, you had better behave in here! You know that you are in danger of warnings from the staff here just for beng inside this Matrix!" One of the Owners says.

"I know I am not supposed to be here, but I found an error in a port and I slipped in!" Syx says to the Owner's Avatar.

"Well I think I owe You an apology SyxPak! Now we know of a weakness in our coding language and can sort that out and rewrite the codes there! Thank You!" Says one of the Owners of ATS through his Avatar.

"You are certainly Welcome! I'm happy to have inadvertently been of assistance." Syx says happily.

Taking his leave of this area, Syx flies through the many letters, shapes, and energies of the complex codes. Thrilled of the landscape under, in front of, and around him, he banks towards another Avatar of a Friend.

"- - -! Hey Bud how are You! I know you are offline for a time, but I wanted to say Hello to You anyway!!"

"Hey Syx,how are Ya? What the Hell are you doing in here? This place is not to be toyed with!" - - - says to Syx.

"What do you mean Man?!" Syx asks in wonder.

"There are Anti-Bytes in here that will track you and put a stop to your wanderings!! You need to take caution!" - - - replies in ernest!

"WOW thanx for the info Buddy! I will indeed watch out for those!" Syx replied.

Taking heed of his friend's advice, Syx takes flight once again.

Syx begins to feel awkward. "There must be something negative near. I feel strange."

Streams of Anti-Bytes head towards Syx! They begin to open up, swirling around in a cloud shape around Syx appearing to want to devour SyxPak's Avatar!

"I am stronger then You! That is why you come at me in numbers. Alone you are nothing!!" Syx says to the strange looking codes.

Syx stands up fully on his rear legs and takes a deep breath. Fire streams out of his open Jaws in a circular pattern all around him!!!
The flames burn away the invading coded language Bytes!!

Syx says in a deep loud voice;
"Take my Warnings fair creatures! I will not stand to be wounded by your onslaughts! My Might is not to be questioned!"

The remaining Anti-Bytes begin to swarm again. This time after gathering, they merely stay where they are. The small cloud looks ready to battle, but then they drift away, off towards other enemies unknown......

Syx begins another journey into the wild land of coded language inside the Matrix......
edit on 26-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

i thought i would reply since noone else did..lol..i like this one hun..love you..

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Nicely written, mate!
a refreshing read for the start of the day.

edit on 5-12-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Hi Swanne! I am glad You liked this!! I try to write Positive entertaining Tales and Poems. In fact one done just the other day is a Poem of the Power of Words in their different ways they can be taken.
The link below in My Signature Box, ~ More Stories and Poems Here~, will take You to My profile where I have several Stories and Poems. When You can visit there, Please Feel Free to do so. You may find them a Nice diversion from some of the Doom and Gloom Threads.

Thanx again for Reading Swanne!! It is Always Nice Seeing You!!! Syx.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Thanks! I'll check it out. Good job!

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

edit on 6-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
CC Thanx for the Like here! Love ya Too!!
Me.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

You are Very Welcome, and Thank You! CatchYa on the boards! Syx.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Wow, amazing!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Thank You Q My Friend! I do appreciate "Amazing!"

top topics

join