It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal will be in the top four!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I don't know enough about Premiere League players to be able to participate in the Fantasy League, but after today's match, can't help but predict that the Gunners will be in the top four. Crystal Palace kind of gave it away, towards the end, but Arsenal still brought it.

Hey, anyone but Manchester City/United, right? lol

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

I am a Manchester United fan but I think that Arsenal should win the Premier League this season...Even with Louis Van Gaal we lost against Swansea.really now. Forget about the friendly matches United had before the season..THey beat Real Madrid,Inter,AS Roma but they lost to Swansea...
That is why I also like football:You really can't predict football matches,esspecialy in Premier League.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
United are the best. Not a chance of winning anything this year though.

Oh, did I not say....LEEDS united.

Maybe in 20 years we will win the premiership. I should start saving now for the tickets.
edit on 17-8-2014 by pennydrops03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This must be an English thing because I just felt like I read something in another language.

Are we talking about Soccer (football I believe you call it?) ???

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PaulTheDuke

I am a Manchester United fan but I think that Arsenal should win the Premier League this season...Even with Louis Van Gaal we lost against Swansea.really now. Forget about the friendly matches United had before the season..THey beat Real Madrid,Inter,AS Roma but they lost to Swansea...
That is why I also like football:You really can't predict football matches,esspecialy in Premier League.

That was just a blip for United mate hopefully we get Vidal and Benatia and at least another world class defender then we be ok

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mwood

Yeah this is soccer..Goddamnit 'muricans,football as you call your game,how can you call it football? you touch one time the ball and you scream that this is football ( not you,but I know others who are like this) ...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Thefarmer

I hope too,as far as I know,when United lost the first match of the season they ussualy win the title...It is almost a tradition.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
For Arsenal 4th place is their yearly target and Wengers not known for giving it up easily

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

New to footie huuh? Arsenal's entry in an Encyclopaedia reads "Finishes in the top four".

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

No, I've been following it for a long time, but here in the States, I'm a little detached, so I don't know the players on the other clubs the way that a "proper" football fan should. I just discovered late last year that my television package includes live Premiere League coverage on the weekends, so very excited for this season!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Not sure how the top four will pan out, have put a $10 bet on Chelsea to win the league, Mourinho tends to win silver during his second season in charge.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I was at a fiend's child's baptism this morning, and walked back into the house to see a 2-nil Everton lead. In the subsequent 15 minutes, I watched the Gunners come back with two goals to even things up.

Ever have one of those "if I watch them, they will excel" moments? Mine was today, lol.

On we go to week three! Leicester City, watch out

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well, they had better pick up the pace!

If they don't pick up a stellar striker before the deadline, they're pretty much done.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Why not Mancity?.

Gonna do your lot on Saturday

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Gonna do your lot on Saturday

Fortunately, I'm going to be hiking out in Montana next Saturday, so I won't have to witness that, lol.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Not sure Welbeck is going to help Arsenal push for the title...

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Di Maria..

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Had a cracking game against Germany, not sure what he'll be like under Van Gaal.. Not expecting much and don't truly care enough haha.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Coming from a devote Arsenal fan (it's my religion), winning the league will be very tough, but we will make top 4. I do think this year the title is up for grabs, some say Chelsea have already ran away with it (which is ridiculous) but I care to disagree, many teams are subject to a bad period. If Costa gets injured, they're in the mud.

However, after the Villa match Arsenal seem to have broken through their bad spell and without a loss on the table, which is fantastic. That speaks volumes of our team.

All we can do however is sit, cheer, cry & watch as the beautiful game unfolds.

new topics

top topics

join