It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police to Release Name of Officer Who Shot Michael Brown Friday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: Fylgje

Police Chief yesterday stated. None of our police cars have dash cams. I wonder when they took them out?

Or, if they chose to not get them for their own reasons. Yes, I know...I'm treading the thin line of conspiracy here...

Des

Yeah...it's not like they couldn't afford the cams. Did you see their tank? Musta cost an arm and a leg, but cams?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

To me,the police have merely become "the king's guards".

Maybe I feel that way because of all of the criminal cops in my own city.

I'm hoping that they really do release his name-because they would have released any one of ours within 24 hours (without even considering OUR safety.)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Yeah, because identifying the cop won't come with vigilante justice on him or his family members, now will it? As tense as Missouri has been, I wouldn't entirely count that possibility out. People are itching for a violent confrontation everywhere, this could backfire into something a whole lot messier than looters & rioting.

People would be doing themselves a big favor to retain clear, level heads and not stooping to barbarism, be it in actions or words. Don't be what you claim to be against when you're in the thick of the powder keg.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
they don't have to; Anonymus already did it.

oops, the name was wrong.

so I guess it's good they will make this name public as to at least save the innocent lives.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FalcoFan
They're not even the King's guards anymore. They've arrested 2 duly elected officials (an alderman and a state senator) that I know of. This is insurrection,sedition, and treason.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Darren Wilson, 6 year veteran.

edit:

Now adding confusion over robbery and Brown.
edit on 8/15/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Then how do you validate your opinion that Grand Juries are vigilante without research? Are notaries, public legal system employees with an Oath? Can a notary, who is also an attorney, practice law? Questions. Questions. Grand Juries ARE the Fourth Branch of Government. The Government uses them still. Unfortunately they have now been turned into a wolf guarding the hen house. A members only club, to protect other members.

Your opinion, is malformed. The Grand Jury is a right of the people, going back to the Magna Carta. They are the ultimate counter balance of those who would abuse power.

Vigilantism is here. You supported it with your statement to give this officer a running start. This shooting was vigilantism. I see real vigilantism on the news, nightly.

All men are equal before the law. Department policy, does not overrule the protection of the Constitution.

The Emperor, wears no clothing.

I would rather see trials, and remain civilized.
edit on 15-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: Fylgje

Police Chief yesterday stated. None of our police cars have dash cams. I wonder when they took them out?

Or, if they chose to not get them for their own reasons. Yes, I know...I'm treading the thin line of conspiracy here...

Des

I didn't know that. That sucks. It should be written law that all cops have cams on them and in their cars.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join