It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Army in Ferguson tonight! Sporadic Twitter/Facebook censoring of #Ferguson hashtag

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
Please look at 8:57 and 9:02 in that video.

That was after the, "This is no longer a peaceful protest" proclamation, and the siren.

The FoxNews affiliate reporter is saying nothing happened to provoke that proclamation and advance.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

The wife of @AntonioFrench said he's being booked now. He was apparently arrested for getting out of his car against officers' wishes

Insane. They arrest a guy who is in charge of a precinct of the city, and they gas a state senator. This is just terrible.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

If you start my video clear up at 8:57, and when I see a bottle thrown to break at 8:58 a good 15-20 feet short of anyone? Then you would miss what I found most valuable about the first half of it. The crowd is hit with sustained LRAD attack while the police advance.

I had never heard LRAD being used for real before, outside a quick snip in Pittsburgh. They kinda played with it compared to this. Now we know what that sounds like as the recorder picked it up so well, even my ears rang a bit for a few seconds there.

link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Please look at 8:57 and 9:02 in that video.

That was after the, "This is no longer a peaceful protest" proclamation, and the siren.

The FoxNews affiliate reporter is saying nothing happened to provoke that proclamation and advance.

A police line advancing and declaring the protest no longer peaceful does not give the crowd permission to start throwing bottles at the police line.

I would say it stopped being a peaceful protest when the crowd started chanting "This is a warcry".

link   

Baghdad top

Ferguson Bottom

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I have to assume Gov. Nixon is in charge and he is directing the state police and the state police is directing local police departments.

Anyone think state militias will come and stand with these people?

link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

The guy from the Jones feed said a protestor threw a bottle at a truck right before things kicked off. That was when he ended up getting gassed.

link   
More Vine from across the police station.

link   
I hope this all can end in a way that doesn't leave you all frantically scrambling for a final death toll, or body count.

Part of a once great free country died there tonight....

link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000

If you start my video clear up at 8:57, and when I see a bottle thrown to break at 8:58 a good 15-20 feet short of anyone? Then you would miss what I found most valuable about the first half of it. The crowd is hit with sustained LRAD attack while the police advance.

I had never heard LRAD being used for real before, outside a quick snip in Pittsburgh. They kinda played with it compared to this. Now we know what that sounds like as the recorder picked it up so well, even my ears rang a bit for a few seconds there.

I watched that whole thing live.

Crowd out at night blocking a street...they are looking for a confrontation.

There are two bottles, one right in front of the police line and one about 20 feet short.

But please tell me, what should the police do when bottles are thrown at them?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Here is the Governor of Missouri website if anyone wants to contact him and ask how he is letting this happen on his watch...governor.mo.gov...

a reply to: SkepticOverlord

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

The police had the street blocked in both directions.
edit on 14-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: scghst1

About what time did you get to read it? I spotted this a bit before midnight local time (CST) yet, the dateline still read Aug 14th.... Hmmmm.

Now I'm curious if it was a PTB scrub or an Anon hack.

link   

Do people really expect the police to just stand there and get hit with bottles?

No, I expect them to arrest the guilty parties and leave the remaining peaceful protestors be. There is absolutely no reason to fire gas and rubber bullets into a crowd of people because of the actions of one person.

link   
I don't see anyone posting about this.

www.reddit.com...

Update on Assualt: 1/2)White guy with dog came around a group of teens. Dog was sniffing around area. A few teens accused white guy of being a cop.
2/2) White guy got jumped. Other residents pleaded to stop. Several police cruisers came right away, chased kids. #Ferguson
1-twitter.com...
2-twitter.com...

Protestors beat up a guy walking a dog.

Guess you guys are just as bad as the MSM in your selective reporting. Don't want to tarnish this image of a "peaceful protest".

Oh yeah...there was that little thing about the rioting and looting two nights in a row. But you guys have no idea why the police would show up in force tonight...hmmmmmm????

link   
The thing that really has me pissed is the police going after media and telling people to stop recording. That was the turning point for me.

I also found that crowd to be peaceful, and think arresting people that threw bottles makes a lot more sense than terrorizing a neighborhood.

This kind of thing is hard as we don't want to see a repeat of LA but also want people to be allowed to protest. the police are definitely overdoing it at this point.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CloudsTasteMetallic

It was way earlier today about 5PM EDT

link   

But please tell me, what should the police do when bottles are thrown at them?

At this point they should probably be thankful it's only bottles.

link   
They are trying to invoke civil war in America. "They" being the 1%. Yes, money does rule the world. Sort of. The .01% actually do rule the world. War = Money...... i'm done talking, most of us here on ATS know what's happening and what is going to happen. Apparently 'war' is the only option for us "peace keepers". Swing hiel.

I don't see anyone posting about this.

www.reddit.com...

Update on Assualt: 1/2)White guy with dog came around a group of teens. Dog was sniffing around area. A few teens accused white guy of being a cop.
2/2) White guy got jumped. Other residents pleaded to stop. Several police cruisers came right away, chased kids. #Ferguson
1-twitter.com...
2-twitter.com...

Protestors beat up a guy walking a dog.

Guess you guys are just as bad as the MSM in your selective reporting. Don't want to tarnish this image of a "peaceful protest".

Oh yeah...there was that little thing about the rioting and looting two nights in a row. But you guys have no idea why the police would show up in force tonight...hmmmmmm????

edit on 14-8-2014 by thirdcoast because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

The police had the street blocked in both directions.

Because there was a mob formed in the middle of the street.

Do you not remember that there were riots and looting the past two nights?

Should the police just ignore that???

I said it before, I'll say it again. There is a time and a place for a peaceful protest...after dark in the middle of the street is not the time or place.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join