It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Slaps Obama: Clinton: U.S. Failed to Stop ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

which sucks for me... because they only situation as bad as total Democrat control is total Republican control, the govt wasn't set up to squat in one spot and poop out laws.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Is that before or after the USA gave weapons and military training to ISIS? Remember the USA were supporting ISIS in fighting Assad.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hillary is a lying corrupt carrier politician, she has proven this time and time again and yet people still debate what she says as if she had any validity at all.

What's even more worrisome is the fact she is being considered for POTUS...what does that say about America and its people ?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Obviously she's starting her campaigning. I think it's now safe to say that she's running for POTUS.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Oh, but Hillary is cleared of wrong doing, or so our congress has concluded, Benghazi was an accident and not foul play is involved, but then again let the crocks dictate laws, they will cover all their dirt and end of discussion.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So you want a macho man dumping more bombs on Iraq?? Haven't you had enough of doing that? Where has it got you? Your government was supporting ISIS when they were fighting Assad.

Obama is a good president. He uses his brain not his balls when it comes to foreign policy.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ispyed

Bravo! Finally, a post that makes sense to me. I couldn't agree more...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ispyed

No I don’t want a macho man. He was a macho man when he bombed Libya and dropped drones on wedding parties. And tried to bomb Syria

Now when there is an event where war is justified FOR REAL he wimps out.
That's not smart, moral or macho it’s just stupid immoral and typical of this gray flannel conman

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Obviously she's starting her campaigning. I think it's now safe to say that she's running for POTUS.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Agreed.And the scary part is she may win.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

lol, "don't do stupid stuff" is a FANTASTIC organizing principle....i wish that was a component of our foreign policy....

it's not our job to stop isis, unless they do something to us....we shouldn't even BE in the middle east anyway....we should be letting them sort their own affairs, instead of wasting literally BILLIONS of dollars blowing up the whole region...

I mean, jesus, russia did the same thing we're doing, and it ruined them...wtf

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ispyed

Is that before or after the USA gave weapons and military training to ISIS? Remember the USA were supporting ISIS in fighting Assad.

Your information is wrong.

ISIS came into existence in January 2014.

It would be like arguing Russia has also armed ISIS because members of that group contain individuals formerly of the Syrian military. Since Syria is supplied by Russia for military items, using your logic Russia supplies ISIS as well.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Give that woman a cigar! She's on to something for sure!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: justnotnormal

yes, she's onto the short road to the nuthouse, on the short bus...too bad she doesn't have more company...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: justnotnormal

yes, she's onto the short road to the nuthouse, on the short bus...too bad she doesn't have more company...

LOL ZOOOOMMMMM!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Agreed.And the scary part is she may win.

Really does not matter who wins the Presidency as long as the Senate or House have a majority of the opposite party. More do nothing government but hey maybe that's not a bad thing. It gets dangerous when all three are of the same party.

Obama wasted his chance when he had house and Senate for 2 years, and got nothing but ACA passed. Hillary or a more seasoned executive would not waste that time if given the house and senate. That is when a president can be dangerous.

Fortunately, looks like government will remain divided and they wont be able to do much at all.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

I am one of those that "throws his vote away" last couple elections I have researched and voted for the third party candidate that I like over trying to stomach a vote for the lesser of two evils.

I totally get what you're saying. But I feel like you have no right to complain about the government if you didn't vote. And I have really liked the third party candidate. But, (I voted for Obama. In some ways, I regret it. In other ways, I don't.) had Romney of won the election, and turned out to be, hypothetically... the 'anti-christ' or something, and started running this country more into the dirt than Obama in some ways has, I wouldn't be able to complain. It wouldn't be my right to, because I would have thrown my vote away.

I would one day like to see a third party candidate win an election... But I just don't see it happening.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
This is purely political, she is just playing into the minds of all the people that don't agree with how obama has handled things, aka the right.
She prob got on the phone with barry and said "Hey, gonna start talking trash on you now for the next couple years, cause well you know, I want to win the next election".

No one from the right will vote Hilary. Her message was directed at the left.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Your information is wrong.

ISIS came into existence in January 2014.

It would be like arguing Russia has also armed ISIS because members of that group contain individuals formerly of the Syrian military. Since Syria is supplied by Russia for military items, using your logic Russia supplies ISIS as well.
How naive to think this is the real story.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Rich coming from the lady who did the "reset" with Russia.

This election coming up and in 2016 is going to be nothing more than Democrats eating their young and stabbing each other in the back.

we can only hope that happens.

whenever i hear people talking about wanting hillary as prez, i want to backhand the words back into their mouths.

i think isis formed just because of hillary.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

So you want a macho man dumping more bombs on Iraq?? Haven't you had enough of doing that? Where has it got you? Your government was supporting ISIS when they were fighting Assad.

Obama is a good president. He uses his brain not his balls when it comes to foreign policy.

what difference does it make? a few more bombs, big deal, maybe they'd help someone, ya think?

yeah, obama's brain just happens to be next to his balls.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join