It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming about celebrities...?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hello forum,

Almost every single night I dream of celebrities, and I am unsure of what this reoccuring theme or their symbolism means. I googled it and the interpretations seem to suggest the same thing: 1) you will be famous/ you wish to be famous or 2) you resonate with the personality traits of the celebrities you dream of.
I don't necessarily feel that either apply to me. The celebrities that I dream of are always random, and not necessarily ones that I either particularly like/ dislike. For e.g. the other night I dreamt of Robert DeNiro and Andy Garcia, and last night I dreamt of Paris Hilton lol.

Is anyone able to advise why my dreams always consist of celebrities? Does anyone else dream of them as often as I do?

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: Simonieee
Is anyone able to advise why my dreams always consist of celebrities?

Do you spend a lot of time at TMZ and reading celeb gossip mags? What you do during the day influences your dreams. That being said, I've had Robert Downey Jr. show up in my dreams once. Had Bill Clinton in one and Hillary Clinton in another. But I think that's probably about it for my 'celeb dreams' that I can remember.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 8/9/2014 by FlyersFan because: fixed mod tag

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

What you do during the day influences your dreams.

That's an interesting point in general!

Regarding the 'celebrity gossip magazine thing', I cant say I go out of my way to read them but I am still nevertheless exposed to them... the beauty of media and the internet.

Perhaps I have a tendency to overread into these things and should take them as just random figures in an overly symbolic and conglomerated dream

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
So strange last night I dreamed I was in a limo with Sid Vicious and Jesse James and a few chicks I'm assuming where groupies. Then it got weird... We where driving southbound down a busy street and there was a line of helicopters, big giant airplanes a blimp and a white battleship all flying in straight line coming from the west. Once our lines intersected we ran into a massive dust storm. Everything inside the dust storm was destroyed and abandoned.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I get worried when I dream about celebrities.
The last time I did it was a few months before Sylvia Browne passed away.

That was a weird dream.

a reply to: Darkblade71
Click my name to see the dream.

I had that dream Sept 2nd 2013
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(where the dream is located in Sled's thread)

Sylvia died November 20, 2013
en.wikipedia.org...
The only dream I have ever had about her.
So when I dream about people like that, I pay attention.

I'm just throwing out a possibility for you.
Keep an eye on the celebs you dream about
edit on 9-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Last night i had Scarlett Johansson in my dream.

I won't go into detail since children could be reading this thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: rupertg
en.wikipedia.org...

Johansson is considered one of Hollywood's modern sex symbols, and has frequently appeared in published lists of the sexiest women in the world, most notably when she was named the "Sexiest Woman Alive" by Esquire magazine in both 2006 and 2013 (the only woman to be chosen for the title twice)

Lucky you!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I shook Al Sharpton's hand and gave him a pat on the back the other night in a dream..

I don't even like that guy!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

You should do some research on body language,hand shakes and the use of the left hand and where it is placed.

I think it your dream, that might be helpful.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Simonieee

I've been kind of giving this some thought today while I wandered around.

Perhaps the celebrities are your minds way of separating dreams from reality. If you see a celeb, use it as a reminder that it is only a dream. You could actually use that to lucid dream in the future.

Turn it into a trigger for waking up in a dream.

As to what it really means, I don't know.
Dream interpretation relies heavily on the individuals own mind and how their head works.
What do celebrities symbolize to you? In general?

When you have these dreams, do they all have anything in common?
Like eating or going someplace, or some sort of commonality between them?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I dream about Justin Timberlake every now and then. Usually a bunch of random people I knew in high school show up in those dreams as well.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Oh wow, glad you made this thread. For years I have had recurring dreams about being with Paul Stanley of Kiss or Ozzy or one of his family members or Steven Tyler and Aerosmith. In every dream it is like we are old friends. You know the kind you don't get to see much, but when you do it's like you've never been apart and just go on like you always have. If there is a concert I get backstage every time. If I'm in their home, we are hanging out. Very strange!

I also have been having strange dreams where I am performing as a singer in an opening act for a famous band. And in more recent dreams, I am about to perform in some huge stage production in a play.

In my teen years I did meet famous bands, but it's not like I became buddies and kept in touch. LOL And I did belong to an acting group as a teen but we never got anywhere and were under lousy management. LOL

I have no idea what any of these dreams mean.
edit on 9-8-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The other night while dreaming, I saw Jared from Kings of Leon walking down the street. He was with a lady I was assuming was his wife. I ran up to him, gave him a big hug then fan girled out and screamed "you're my favorite!!" His wife was giving me dirty looks the whole time. Lol.

Honestly have no idea what that was about. Haven't listened to any of their music lately, that I can recall anyway. Maybe one of their songs was playing while I was in a store and my subconscious recalled it during a dream.

It was pretty cool though.

Last night I had a dream I was a player in the Big Brother house. Now that one I can understand because I watch the show and live feeds. Guilty pleasure.

a reply to: Darkblade71

I love Sylvia Brown! So thankful that I was able to see her in 2013. She is amazing!
edit on 9-8-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I dreamed of Paris Hilton a few months ago. I was walking down the street with her and she was pushing a baby carriage. A few days later I was talking to the nurse at the plasma donation center I go to. She told me about a child she had who had the same birthday as me and when I asked how old the child was she said he would have been 14 . He had passed away at three from some genetic disorder. Saddened I asked his name and she said Parris. I had just dreamed about Paris and a baby and here was a baby named Parris. Weird huh?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
She was amazing you mean. She's part of the spirit world now too. I'm stuck on her telling that girl from Ohio's family she was dead then she was found with those other women locked up in that house by three men. It was in the news about six months ago.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

edit on AM000000310000000883240312014-08-10T10:40:09-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Well, I have my own theory on that one.

I think much like many other psychics who go the route of fame and fortune,she started to make up some things because of pressure to say something while on TV.

Wrong or right, I have seen what I suspect to be many who get caught up in "you must have SOME answer" instead of simply saying I don't see anything, or allowing their own thinking to get into a reading. That is why "Know yourself" is so important when it comes to these kinds of things, so that your own thinking does not taint the message.

But that is just my own opinion.

edit on 10-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Sounds very human to me. I wonder if she's a strong spirit and can make contact from where ever she is? a reply to: Darkblade71

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What fun!!!a reply to: Night Star

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Honestly, I don't see why she couldn't.

Many of the contacts I have had from people were those who were tarot readers,
or psychics in their own respect.
It seems easier for them to make contact somehow.

Maybe some day a book will pop out somewhere that claims it is contact from Sylvia.
It could happen.

She got labeled a fraud by a lot of people due to her predictions about Amanda Berry,
however, no one is 100% and I guess on a person to person level she did very well with her personal psychic readings for others.
You don't get famous by just claims.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I was just talking about him earlier this morning! My husband was talking about the book Bonfire of the vanaties and I said that one of the characters in the book reminded me of Al Sharpton. Weird again. Que the twilight zone music.

reply to: r0xor

top topics

<<   2 >>

join