It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLURALITY a glimpse into our future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Came across this YouTube short film, its shows a world where everything your social security number, credit cards, banking accounts and anything unique to you being directly connected to your DNA. Is this the beast that so many say is coming?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
That was a well crafted sci-fi short. It reminds me of something Philip K. Dick could have scripted.
It would be cool to see the creators get the financial backing to make it into a feature.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Very cool. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Love movies like this. I hope they have a full script ready to shoot. It's already pretty well-cast, but throw in an A-lister or two and they have a blockbuster on their hands.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
That's the sort of movie I would go and see, well done guys!

Watching the chase, I found it funny how the officer runs in front of a car, and blames the car, typical.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Interesting, and nice short film. Thanks for sharing!

Found this:

The number 666 relates to the carbon atom, and man. Carbon-12; one of 5 elements in the human DNA is composed of 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons, which equates to 666. Carbon-12 is the most abundant of the two stable isotopes of the element carbon, accounting for 98.89% of carbon.

The Science of 666

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Interesting, and nice short film. Thanks for sharing!

Found this:

The number 666 relates to the carbon atom, and man. Carbon-12; one of 5 elements in the human DNA is composed of 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons, which equates to 666. Carbon-12 is the most abundant of the two stable isotopes of the element carbon, accounting for 98.89% of carbon.

The Science of 666

The beast in revelation is already here and most souls on this planet are suffering under it and have been for a very long time. It is the degree of the beast that is increasing and that causes more inequality and suffering.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
"You replaced freedom with the illusion of safety."

Privacy, protection from search and seizure was built into the constitution, all of this is gone. You have no right to be anonymous. Every step you take will be monitored every action you do will be recorded. Wait till the corporation you work for has the ability to watch your actions 24/7, will you be fired for violating there religious beliefs? Will they dock your pay or increase you medical costs because of things you do that they don't approve of?

More people have died in history directly from government and religion, do you think this will change?

Do you agree with giving up freedom for security?

top topics

join