It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iron Dome Fake - A Massive Hoax - Missiles Blowing Up in the Air?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So i found this video in another thread here on ATS, and was wondering why no one picked it up. Maybe i am wrong here and its already posted elsewhere? If so, sorry.
The search is broken for me, and i used google, all other stuff shows up.

Ok... so the theory is according to this video is that the Iron Dome is a hoax, cannot possible work. Because a Quassam rocket is too fast to be intercepted, fired upon and shoot down.. Watch the vid..

So the question is.. does anyone have a clip showing clearly how a Iron Dome missile intercepts a "Hamas" "rocket", in mid air, destroying it ?

Israeli expert says Iron Dome defence is a hoax

The main purpose of the "iron Dome" is to incinerate fear into the people living in Israel, giving them a sense of being protected by a "light show"
Many rocket attacks never happened, was merely a "drill", but was still portrayed in the media as a genuine attack...
edit on 5/8/2014 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I don't claim to be a rocket expert but wouldn't the Hamas rockets be gliding after their propellent burned out?
When they glide would there be a trail?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
I don't claim to be a rocket expert but wouldn't the Hamas rockets be gliding after their propellent burned out?

Adding on to your points - wouldn't an actual hit "hamas rocket" produce a larger midair explosion? That would be an event of 2 explosives colliding and exploding. They all seem to be uniform light flares..

Not to mention the gas station clip in the OP video. WTF was that!?! A rocket hits, and 5 seconds later a truck drives right over the "point of impact"??
edit on 5-8-2014 by unphased because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The propaganda machine marches on. The guy in the YouTube video is clearly biased, unless " genocidal a-holes" has become a term of endearment.
It is clearly stated in the video that Hamas rockets can not be seen with the naked eye and then the youtuber spends the next 15 minutes saying if we can't see them it must be fake. Your own evidence just showed us that you can't see them. No you cannot have access to classified infa red footage for your you tube movie, thats not a conspiracy, thats common sense.
last but not least, your "Israeli Expert" Motty Schaffer can not be found on any google searches that aren't related to this hoax.
Shenanagins.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

No there wouldn't be.

In real life two colliding rockets don't always make a big explosion like in the movies either, Hamas rockets are weak to be sure but still deadly.

Keep in mind that Hamas has rockets and RPGs not ballistic missiles.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: unphased

Adding on to your points - wouldn't an actual hit "hamas rocket" produce a larger midair explosion? That would be an event of 2 explosives colliding and exploding. They all seem to be uniform light flares..

Not to mention the gas station clip in the OP video. WTF was that!?! A rocket hits, and 5 seconds later a truck drives right over the "point of impact"??

I don't think the rockets have huge warheads either, they are probable made to throw shrapnel not dig a crater.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

yeah.

and the one [from the gas station footage] where the guy's cliaming it was nothing more than a big 'smoke bomb'...

I'd like to have seen them be within a 20-30 ft radius of that one. and still claim the same from the intensive care unit/morgue.

the hamas/palestinian rockets may not be the most accurate or destructive, but I'd sure rather not be in the vicinity of one when it hits the gorund.

as for the 'fake' iron dome' BS... it's just that - BS

it's based a lot on the likes of what the US Navy uses on its battleships, with the 'wall of lead' approach to incoming attacks, missiles, etc.

the fake's fake, here.

:derp:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 12m8keall2c
a reply to: abe froman

yeah.

and the one [from the gas station footage] where the guy's cliaming it was nothing more than a big 'smoke bomb'...

I'd like to have seen them be within a 20-30 ft radius of that one. and still claim the same from the intensive care unit/morgue.

the hamas/palestinian rockets may not be the most accurate or destructive, but I'd sure rather not be in the vicinity of one when it hits the gorund.

as for the 'fake' iron dome' BS... it's just that - BS

it's based a lot on the likes of what the US Navy uses on its battleships, with the 'wall of lead' approach to incoming attacks, missiles, etc.

the fake's fake, here.

:derp:

Well the vehicles in the vicinity when it hit just seem to go on about their business.. Not to mention the dude who runs over to inspect..

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
The propaganda machine marches on. The guy in the YouTube video is clearly biased, unless " genocidal a-holes" has become a term of endearment.
It is clearly stated in the video that Hamas rockets can not be seen with the naked eye and then the youtuber spends the next 15 minutes saying if we can't see them it must be fake. Your own evidence just showed us that you can't see them. No you cannot have access to classified infa red footage for your you tube movie, thats not a conspiracy, thats common sense.
last but not least, your "Israeli Expert" Motty Schaffer can not be found on any google searches that aren't related to this hoax.
Shenanagins.

Lol! What ? All that was questioned was that "where are the incomming rockets that the Iron Dome is shooting down, and yes, all we see is nothing! - so now you say that there are infrared footage of the "incoming rockets".. ? Where? And why would that be any revelation to anyone to share... so show them! Bet'ya some show on satellite images later on... oh well..
So no one... no one... has a clip showing the malicious incoming Hamas rocket being miraculously intercepted, protecting the people ? No one ?
edit on 5/8/2014 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Its real.

Hamas does not work for Israel.

From the video-
"The lack of proof is actually proof"

.....Um

Rocketry is very complicated, explosives even more.
Theres a reason we call some things not "Rocket Science"

Yes sometimes rockets dont even explode
Sometimes by accident, and sometime they don't contain explosives.

And yes, sometimes, actually quite often, the Iron Dome misses
But it is a great technological feat
Even the Chinese had to steal it

www.bbc.com...

The reason you "Don't see the Iron Dome rocket hit a Hamas rocket" Is because its far away

Its that simple

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hamas just has lousy rockets, the Iron Dome isn't that reliable from what I have read. They were supposed to have made some improvements but I don't know if they work better now or not. The Hamas may not be firing nearly as missiles as Israel is saying they are. They wanted to bomb that section of Gaza to increase their buffer zone. Hit a few UN buildings and everyone is concentrating on that, not whether Hamas is actually firing the missiles that Israel says they are.

Shuffling our focus has been used for a long time by most governments to cover up things.

Now this is just a possibility, there is no way for most people to verify this. I am sure Hamas is firing missiles, but maybe not as many as we think.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

So the question is.. does anyone have a clip showing clearly how a Iron Dome missile intercepts a "Hamas" "rocket", in mid air, destroying it ?

I don't, but would gladly see one ( not fabricated )

F&S
edit on 5-8-2014 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

The guy is a idiot. Plain and simple. He has no clue as to the workings of weapons systems.

By his own reasoning, I guess the Phalanx doesn't work either. No system is fool proof.

What a racist tool.
edit on 5-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: spelling

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Well the vehicles in the vicinity when it hit just seem to go on about their business.. Not to mention the dude who runs over to inspect..

unsure as to which/what video you're referring to, but, in the one from the OP, there are No vehicles 'on scene' until after the smoke/rocket strike has fully cleared the immediate area.

they would have likely seen it from whatever distance they were at the time, but would have also likely realized no damage was done to the roadway and that they were safe to pass.

i doubt rocket strikes that don't really do any damage get them all up in sorts anymore.... just day to day life in their 'world'

smoke's cleared/no damage/ carry on

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I like how this is called a hoax and then behing told hamas rockets arent very deadly but still dangerous. Id love to see some footage of all those thousands of rockets that dont hit anyone.
edit on 5-8-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
Because a Quassam rocket is too fast to be intercepted, fired upon and shoot down..

The British Seawolf SAM was shooting down 4.5" shells back in the 70's, so why do you think a Quassam rocket would be too fast?

Also here is a hint. Self proclaimed "experts" on youtube are not really experts!
edit on 5-8-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 12m8keall2c

unsure as to which/what video you're referring to, but, in the one from the OP, there are No vehicles 'on scene' until after the smoke/rocket strike has fully cleared the immediate area.

they would have likely seen it from whatever distance they were at the time, but would have also likely realized no damage was done to the roadway and that they were safe to pass.

i doubt rocket strikes that don't really do any damage get them all up in sorts anymore.... just day to day life in their 'world'

smoke's cleared/no damage/ carry on

Which takes us back to the original point.... What kinda rockets are these that "don't really do any damage"....?

The POI was within a few yards of a GAS STATION... and nothing? At all?!
edit on 5-8-2014 by unphased because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

originally posted by: abe froman
Shenanagins.

Lol! What ? All that was questioned was that "where are the incomming rockets that the Iron Dome is shooting down, and yes, all we see is nothing! - so now you say that there are infrared footage of the "incoming rockets".. ? Where? And why would that be any revelation to anyone to share... so show them! Bet'ya some show on satellite images later on... oh well..
So no one... no one... has a clip showing the malicious incoming Hamas rocket being miraculously intercepted, protecting the people ? No one ?

Did you even watch your own video?

The video itself says quite plainly that the Hamas rockets are not visible to the naked eye. The video also asserts that the Israeli government has classified infa-red footage of rocket attacks that they won't share because it's classified.

It's one thing for a random poster to not read the op or watch the video before commenting, but when the Original Poster doesn't....

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

and the willfully ignorant that wish this to be true will eat this youtube garbage up like cake....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join