It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Scorched Earth Policy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The Israeli military, relentlessly and methodically, is driving people out of the 3-kilometer (1.8 mile) buffer zone it says it needs to protect against Hamas rockets and tunnels. According to the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, the buffer zone eats up about 44 percent of Gaza’s territory."

Source

Einstein and company protested Israels Freedom Party in December 4, 1948. Has anything really changed except the names of the parties.

Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the “Freedom Party” (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.

The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughout the world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin’s political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.

Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin’s behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement.

The public avowals of Begin’s party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.

Attack on Arab Village
A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants (240 men, women, and children) and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin.

The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.

Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model.

During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.

The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.

Discrepancies Seen
The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a “Leader State” is the goal.

In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin’s efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.

The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.

ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ,
HANNAH ARENDT,
ABRAHAM BRICK,
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO,
ALBERT EINSTEIN,
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.,
HAYIM FINEMAN, M. GALLEN, M.D.,
H.H. HARRIS,
ZELIG S. HARRIS,
SIDNEY HOOK,
FRED KARUSH,
BRURIA KAUFMAN,
IRMA L. LINDHEIM,
NACHMAN MAISEL,
SEYMOUR MELMAN,
MYER D. MENDELSON, M.D.,
HARRY M. OSLINSKY,
SAMUEL PITLICK,
FRITZ ROHRLICH,
LOUIS P. ROCKER,
RUTH SAGIS,
ITZHAK SANKOWSKY,
I.J. SHOENBERG,
SAMUEL SHUMAN,
M. SINGER,
IRMA WOLFE,
STEFAN WOLFE.
New York, Dec. 2, 1948

edit on 1 8 2014 by glend because: spelling

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the “Freedom Party” (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties.

Genocide - Only changes the perspective (the following pics are some of the "soft ones" from this sou rce):

GERMANY 1940 / ISRAEL 2014

Terrorists they say^!?

edit on 1/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The situation with Israel right now really bothers me. The measures being employed by the Israeli gov is disgusting and completely disproportionate. I'm certainly not pro Hamas, not by a long stretch. I'm also sick to death of hearing the media standing up in defense of the actions of the Israelis. That retard Hannity on Fox being one of them. Again, he's a retard!
He refuses to listen or hear another side. All he and many other 'pro-Israel' idiots are seeing is the Hamas rockets that have landed in Israel, they don't want to address why this is happening in the first place. It goes back decades yet is portrayed as Hamas just starting a campaign yesterday.
They are quick to brand the Palestinians as terrorists, well i put this to you, is being a terrorist not a matter of perspective? Look at Nazi occupied France during WWII, there we had an underground resistance movement, the french resistance. I bet the Nazis viewed them as a terrorist organization! Yet they where hailed as heroes by the allies. One mans terrorist is another mans resistance fighter.
The Israelis are animals pure and simple. They are hell bent on the complete annihilation of an already impoverished people and will use any means at their disposal including the wholesale slaughter of women and children. There is NO EXCUSE for this at all. We are all sons, daughters, husbands, wives, fathers and mothers.
What is happening is barbaric and totally out of proportion.
In the USA where you all have the right to firearms and correct me if I'm wrong here, you have the right to use lethal force in defense of your own life, family or property.
So, you come home from work one evening and find an intruder in your home, he attacks you and you defend yourself, the intruder was shot and killed. Justified and proportionate.
Would you still have used proportionate force and be justified in your actions if you then went out and shot the wife and 2 children of the intruder? Or more fitting to this analogy, walked out to the street and shot a random woman and her 2 children? This is whats happening right now.
What makes all of this so much harder to accept is that our governments in the West are in support of Israel! Its madness!
Again, I'm not pro Hamas at all. But, sorry if this annoys you all, I'm certainly Anti-Israel right now.
They out of all nations on this planet should be able to see their own history reflected in their current actions.

And to the Governments of the USA and UK? Strap on a pair of balls, pick up the phone to Benny and tell him to pack it in right now or suffer the consequences.
The biggest cowards in this world are those with the power to make change yet stand by and do nothing.
I'm ashamed to be human right now.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Does anyone really trust a single word out of the mouths of the Israeli government?

The very creation of the State of Israel began with false flag terrorism. Even their intelligence services (the Mossad) carries the motto, "By Way of Deception Thou Shalt Wage War".

While I do think what they report is possible, its just as likely that theyre lying to justify further aggression.

The point of their propaganda? The same thing its always been: stealing more land.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: waveydavey

Hear Hear! Not sure how to spell that but I agree with you waveydavey. I Think America (government) is too scared as most of Americas money is Jewish money so if America not support the gaza genocide the money will stop flowing. Terrorism for sure. I feel terrified for the innocent people on both sides but mostly for palestine.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Fantastic photo comparison, I can see no difference, terror.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
a reply to: waveydavey

Hear Hear! Not sure how to spell that but I agree with you waveydavey. I Think America (government) is too scared as most of Americas money is Jewish money so if America not support the gaza genocide the money will stop flowing. Terrorism for sure. I feel terrified for the innocent people on both sides but mostly for palestine.

Hear here!
Meaning I hear you with my ear Here where I stand and agree!
Not correcting you just helping explain as your disclaimer explained.
I won't say jewish as that can be twisted against the cause for equality, but yeah what you are saying is basically what I have been saying.
Cut the welfare and impose restrictions and the murder will have to stop.
If you cannot feed an army, they will go away and farm for their family, the way things should be, IMHO.
Star to you sir/maam.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If people do some checking up on the Irgun terrorist they worked for Hitler. They committed acts of sabotage on the British during the war and after the war. The Irgun believed that any means necessary to establish the Jewish State of Israel, including terrorism, was justifiable.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is not on the news.

Why only on side of the story?
Consider why we never listen to the Palestinians ?

Take a little pause to listen to this young man breaking the facts for you:

We must fight the tyranny of the liars, who claim to be the victims.
edit on 3/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join