It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home sick for Germany...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I put this in the philosophy and metaphysics forum because it's related to reincarnation.

So, ever since I was little, I felt that I didn't belong living in the desert (phoenix AZ). I could never tolerate the heat, and idk how many heat strokes I've had. I've always wanted to move somewhere where it was cold and snowy.

Anyway, I always had this little curiosity about Germany. I always looked at pics of my dad in Germany when he was in the army. I wanted to go there and know more about it. But I always kept it in the back of my mind.

It wasn't until I was 19 that I wanted to learn the language. Just hearing it seemed very familiar...like I knew it but I didn't. So I've been learning german for a while now.

I had a german BF so I went to germany for 3 months. When I got there, it just felt so great! I felt so comfortable like I was at home. So it's been 2 and a half years since I've been to germany, and I get very sad when I think about it, and I feel very homesick for it, even depressed... I didn't even miss America when I was in germany.

I just have this urge to go back.

I remember I had this vision like 3 years before I went to germany. I was walking on this dirt road in this forest. Well, when I went to germany, my BF took me to this forest and I swear it was dejavu! It was just like my vision!

I just have a feeling I was german in my past life.

Anyone else homesick for a foreign country? do you believe in past lives?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnight13

As someone Whos both grandmothers were german and fathers Scandinavian/Norwegian I can tell you I relate.

Oh ya I was born in Phoenix Arizona.

Reincarnation is real. Basically what happens is that the soul needs to learn and teach. Race really doesn't matter. What does is the experience and message.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
First let me tell you I accept reincarnation as a matter of fact. I have always had a fascination with Germany especially its role in WW2. I would watch documentaries on TV about WW2 and see things that were just way to familiar, buildings mostly but some scenery as well. I have always loved the sound of the German language and music by Wagner sends chills up my spine. Now don't get me wrong I think the Nazis were scum bags, however I did find it all quite interesting. Because of these feelings and lots of other little things I figured I was a German in my past life. For some reason I felt I was on a submarine.
A few years ago I had some "Life Between Life" and "Past Life Regression" hypnotherapy done as taught by Dr. Michael Newton. Not to find out if I was German but to help in solving other matters. I was taken to my last life and I was indeed German. This part of the therapy was very unsettling to me.
My name was Erik R. and I lived not far from Sonthofen. My father was a Nazi official in the Ministry of Agriculture. When I was 20 years old I joined the Waffen SS. This decision did not set well with my family even though they were considered loyal to the Party. My mother was broken hearted and knew she would never see me again. Well life went on, helped massacre a village full of women and young girls in Poland but mostly fought and killed a lot of Russians.
After being fought back to far western Poland what was left of my unit ran out of fuel for our vehicles so we dug in and decided to fight to the death. One day after being out foraging for food I discovered my comrades were killed to the last man by aircraft. That's when I figured screw this I'm going home. Well I wasn't dressed all that well for winter in Poland. I don't know how far I walked but I eventually collapsed and froze to death.
Now let me tell you about the submarine. It was a very hot day and we were ridding in the back of an armored troop carrier as my unit operated with tanks. I was telling my sergeant that it was way hot and dusty and that I should have signed up to serve on a submarine. He laughed at me and as he was banging on the side of the armor said " Erik this is our submarine." I guess the moral of the story is that its not always fun being a German.
We live all kinds of lives in our journey good, bad, fun, sad. I just hope we learn what we need to learn in each one. a reply to: Midnight13

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Last week I met three charming German Frauleins in their final week of a cross Canada tour.

I definitely wish I was in Hamburg tonight.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Ah I feel the exact same way about Austria. I have been learning German for about 3 full years now and finally went to Vienna this summer with my German class. Talk about the best experience of my life! I felt so at home there and the quality of living was so much higher than in the US. It also gave me an outsiders look on the US when I got back and really opened my eyes to the lifestyle and culture of Americans. Never felt so homesick after I left. a reply to:Midnight13

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: kodasaufa

As someone Whos both grandmothers were german and fathers Scandinavian/Norwegian I can tell you I relate.

Reincarnation is real. Basically what happens is that the soul needs to learn and teach. Race really doesn't matter. What does is the experience and message.

I live in Germany and it is nice.

So you believe in reincarnation do you? Then I have a question:

Lets say you have been reincarnated three times.....OK?

So at the resurrection which person do you come back as? the first, second or third person? Each person has its own unique soul - so which one comes back and which ones do not come back? All three can NOT have the same soul.

Reincarnation does NOT exist. Just like speaking with the dead - another hoax.

Both reincarnation and speaking with the dead are two of the many tricks that the fallen angels and demons use to trick and fool humans. Do not fall this trick.

edit on 1-8-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Its not like that, and reincarnation is all the ancient spiritual beliefs, and half of the Judaic ones, and early Christians.

You are not this body, you are your infinite soul/spirit/mind, an infinite part of infinity akin to a fractal, though created/springing forth from Mom/Dad, who in turn sprang forth from Grandpa/Grandma, and so on, nonetheless there is no time and your infinity is equal to the infinity within and without all things.

These are steps, akin to the past ones. But its really all simultaneous. Threads in the tapestry of becoming. While we're here we already have Family we wish to return to. Even demons in the lower zones came in on missions, both corporal and entity, and got disconnected from those missions and their Loved ones who want them to wake, remember and return. For some reason people's tests and lessons have been hijacked by a dark controlling side.

Anyway, point being, you are yourself, and in Spirit after healing and remembering, you are able to connect to your many Loved ones in the forms that are needed, if needed, depending on their level. All those people are aspects of self, though some lifetimes may have been more renounced by Higher Self and in fallen state, that serve more as a story book to learn from than someone we wish to be.

But when you reincarnate, except for some lesson stage, we tend to share a likeness with the other lifetimes because our spirit also has a likeness. Our Higher Self form is far more beautiful than lower form, we don't miss lower form, its like monster land to us.

edit on 1-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have nordic, Norwegian roots and English/Irish/Scottish/French/Dutch and various European mixes, to Northern Italian, Polish in distant parts.

Its France I want to return to or go to, and if the world was free=er and able to live more as I wish, would spend all my life there. And visit Spain, Italy, Greece on shorter trips and workshops. That is obviously something to me, but since earth is monster land IMO also, not sure I really want to know to deeply about it. When I say monster land, its a repulsive lower dimensional world of murder, and wars, and starvations with demons in training and full fledged ones running the show. I certainly don't wish to remember a life here, but want to grab every single person and make a break for it and Home. Everyone needs to leave this hellzone and we have to dust off our love and kindness to do so. This isn't a safe school. Without safety it has to be remade, because you can't use any means to achieve any end.
edit on 1-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: influencetheabove

Vienna is in Austria : ) But I mean, doesn't matter, it's like Germany's sister : )

I was born in Germany and lived there most of my life but also had the fortune to live in other countries, including ten years in the US. Then back to Germany again, and now we live in Spain.

We moved to Spain mainly because of the weather. For me as German, palm trees, a pool, 350 days sun etc. is really like a dream.

But now I entirely miss Germany, seasons like fall or winter...even snow! Or GREEN GRASS and trees/forest. I know it sounds silly. I also happened to re-like Germany again after I came back from the States although the re-integration to living in Europe/Germany took a LOONG time. I just love that Germany and Europe in general is very liberal, people are so entirely different. In good ways but also in bad ways, for example Germans at first seem very "closed-up" and unfriendly, unless of course they start drinking

If I had the choice now to go back to the States or Germany I would choose Germany, although of course there are many things that are great in the States too.

edit on 8/1/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

originally posted by: kodasaufa

I live in Germany and it is nice.

So you believe in reincarnation do you? Then I have a question:

Lets say you have been reincarnated three times.....OK?

So at the resurrection which person do you come back as? the first, second or third person? Each person has its own unique soul - so which one comes back and which ones do not come back? All three can NOT have the same soul.

Reincarnation does NOT exist. Just like speaking with the dead - another hoax.

Both reincarnation and speaking with the dead are two of the many tricks that the fallen angels and demons use to trick and fool humans. Do not fall this trick.

But that is YOUR belief. I don't believe when we die, we go to this wonderful place with God for all eternity. It just makes more sense to me that we learn as souls to keep coming back to this planet(and other planets) to grow and learn. If anything, I wouldn't fall for religious trickery.

anyway, I would LOVE to be hypnotized to see exactly who I was in a past life.

Actually, I've seen a very good psychic, and she told me that I was at Terazen in WW2 and I was transported to Auschwitz to be gassed. It makes me wonder why I was always afraid to take showers as a kid...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

I know, just related it to the language

I've always thought about moving to Germany or Austria. I liked the people and quality of living a lot more. I love the US and don't take it for granted, but the people in our government are idiots to me.

join