It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli airstrikes within an hour, completely leveled.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
See how much damage the IDF inflicts to Gaza in just 1 hour.

Now to put in perspective how small and compact Gaza is and how getting a 5-10 minute warning from the IDF is almost useless please watch the second video. Sometimes, it's completely useless for the IDF to warn Gazans to flee because they provide them with a destination to flee... and then proceeds to bomb said destination. But don't worry, they provided more warnings.

Tiny Gaza Visualized Shows There’s Nowhere To Run

NBC | Israel's Pre-Strike Warnings Offer Little to 'Trapped' Gazans

edit on 29-7-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
What is happening in Gaza is already a foregone conclusion. It was obvious the dog broke its leash when the Obama administration started berating Netanyahu publicly immediately after the ground invasion. Apparently that was a line asked not to cross from what I can tell.

With all the "distractions" happening in rapid succession around the world I'm afraid to blink for fear a genocide can take place without the world even knowing. Scary times we live in.
edit on 29-7-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Holy sheeeet!
If that happened to my country I'd be beyond pissed!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
After watching that video I'd like to add:

If that is "Gods wrath" smiting his enemies, count me out. That psycho can keep his pearly gates and....well, no thanks.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well that should teach them. shrugs. Meanwhile, the bear feasts, a crisis if ever there were a crisis.
Never let a crisis go to waste. A superb opportunity taken advantage of. Bravo, jews.

How many dogs were shot in the face today, in amerika, for not wagging their tail and groveling at the feet of a pig?
Now we'll never know…

PS links are OK, thank you. Re-start revived YT, for me.
reply to: Swills

# 239

edit on 29-7-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Dead? I think not. Your Java may need updating though...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
That is absolutely mind blowing. I know that we in the states see stuff like this on tv all the time and even as I sit here trying to grasp the full effect of this... I just can not. My mind doesn't wrap around that kind of thing. It's still like a movie even though clearly it is not. I do not have an inkling what it would be like to live in a place like Gaza or Israel. Looking at it can not possibly do it the justice it warrants.

It's scary to see it and my heart breaks for all of those caught up in a war they can not get out of. How scary would it be to be born, live and die and never know nothing else except for what you see here??

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
And yet all the media in the US talks about are Hamas rockets. I'd like to see ONE Hamas rocket with that sort of power. Oh.. wait.. they don't exist. Most of them don't even have explosives in them.

Sorry.. I'm just really pissed off right now. Sick to my stomach actually that our wonderful congress and senate unilaterally voted in support of Israel. Amazing how quickly they can all come together when it concerns Israel.. but if its something for America... like unemployment insurance or maybe securing our borders.. nope.. no can do. Time to take a month off.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Wow, I didn't realize there were missile launchers in almost every building in Gaza. Israel says they are targeting known missile launch sites. Yeah right, I bet they just try to hit the places where the most people are effected.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321
And yet all the media in the US talks about are Hamas rockets. I'd like to see ONE Hamas rocket with that sort of power. Oh.. wait.. they don't exist. Most of them don't even have explosives in them.

Sorry.. I'm just really pissed off right now. Sick to my stomach actually that our wonderful congress and senate unilaterally voted in support of Israel. Amazing how quickly they can all come together when it concerns Israel.. but if its something for America... like unemployment insurance or maybe securing our borders.. nope.. no can do. Time to take a month off.

Slaves to two masters! Treason.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
No worries. They're just allowing their bulldozers the chance to come and clean up the mess.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I for one hope the IDF keeps that up...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Wow, I didn't realize there were missile launchers in almost every building in Gaza. Israel says they are targeting known missile launch sites. Yeah right, I bet they just try to hit the places where the most people are effected.

With all the aid and reach arounds proffered by the US, they probably have a huge surplus of death and nowhere to store it. They're getting rid of old armament in exchange for new real estate.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchangelOger

You, Archangel (how ironic), for one, support a high civilian death rate, including women and children, and displacement of well over 100,000 Gazans with literally no where to go?

They definitely ain't crossing the Israeli or Egyptian border.

Hamas can only dream of causing this much terror, death, and destruction.

Btw, Hamas can rot in Hell.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I think this relates to demolition of the new buffer zone.

Israel Creates ‘No Man’s Land’ in Gaza, Shrinking Strip by 40 Percent

To protect itself from Hamas rockets and tunnels, Israel is forcing tens of thousands of people out of their homes, turning their old neighborhoods into a no-man’s land.

BEIT HANOUN, Gaza — This narrow strip of land that used to be called “the Gaza Strip,” already one of the more densely populated places on Earth, is growing dramatically smaller. The Israeli military, relentlessly and methodically, is driving people out of the 3-kilometer (1.8 mile) buffer zone it says it needs to protect against Hamas rockets and tunnels. According to the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, the buffer zone eats up about 44 percent of Gaza’s territory.

...Israel...told tens of thousands of Palestinians to flee so its air force, artillery and tanks could create this uninhabitable no-man’s land of half-standing, burned-out buildings, broken concrete and twisted metal.

Makes your original Gaza size comparison much smaller, doesn't it?

edit on 29-7-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
By the looks of this video.....

the Number of Dead is a VERY CONSERVATIVE estimate.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

The new buffer zone? More homes and communities destroyed in the name of Israel's safety.

Thanks for finding that article since it also directly correlates with the second video I posted.

Indeed, it does make Gaza much smaller.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
How can any Israeli citizen live with themselves?

This makes me so angry.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

If you think that's bad then don't watch this video.

Topless Israeli Women Show Support For IDF

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
To put the Opposing Firepower into Perspective.

A Gaza Rocket Penetrates the "US Taxpayer Funded" Iron Dome.

A "US Taxpayer Funded" Israeli Rocket Penetrates a Non Existent Palestinian Defense.

The First Casualty of War is The Truth.

edit on 29-7-2014 by BoogieMan911 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join