It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Camping ... ( for the homeless? )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

An anonymous source claiming to work inside of the Los Angeles Department of Health Services ...

According to the source, law enforcement teams will soon be rounding up homeless individuals on the streets, checking them into the facilities, and detaining them indefinitely for “their own health and safety.

... the government is reportedly planning on embedding these individuals with RFID chips presumably to track their whereabouts.

Many Americans will no doubt support these facilities because it’ll “clean up” their neighborhoods, making them safer and eliminating an eyesore.

They won’t even blink about people being forcibly rounded up, drugged, detained and tracked like animals, so long as it happens out of view of their Utopia.
“Low Cost Housing” Facilities ... ( and more )

-
SUSPECTING-OBSERVATION: Convenient "Lab-Experiments"?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think it makes a lot more sense to start by “cleaning up” the neighborhood in the District of Criminals...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is highly suspicious, as governments in the US do not care about homeless people.

However, I can imagine that these people, many of them mentally ill, can be used as lab rats. Most of their families have lost track of them and consider them to most likely be deceased. By rounding them up, feeding them and getting the back to a semblance of health, they can experiment on them and chip them like cattle....perhaps even use them as disease vectors.

They cannot be allowed to leave in order for the experiments to be tightly controlled. Then when they're ready, they will release them back out and keep track via RFID chips.

Something about this seems horrifically wrong, and these poor souls will be unwittingly experimented on. I'm sure they'll have to sign many of their rights away just for 3 hots and a cot, and in return, will be injected or sprayed with God knows what.

I may be paranoid, but you don't get money to feed and house the homeless from just anywhere. If it's not coming from the city's coffers, the money may be coming from various Pharma and / or Bio Ag companies.

Scary stuff.
edit on 29-7-2014 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

“We will approach them on the street asking if they need or want help usually offering food to get their direct attention, if they come into the office it makes our jobs twice as efficient,” said the supervisor. “In most cases the decision is already made for them unless they become combative or belligerent in which case we send them in for a 72 hour psych evaluation and then transfer them while under sedation or heavy medication to the “facility.” The supervisor stressed that the program would be “humane,” that it would help clean up the streets, and that the citizens being processed into the housing units would receive medical treatment, an RFID chip, room and board, but that “they cannot leave.” The supervisor elaborated that the facility was not a prison, but that its population would be kept there “for their own health and safety.”
Infowars

Sounds a lot like a concentration camp to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

It isn't just experimenting, it's training. A mentally ill guy near here was used for harassment training. They knew anything he reported would be put down to his imagination, even his close friends thought it was all paranoia. They have to practice on someone.

I could be wrong, but that's how it looked to me.

R.I.P Gerry.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

This is how the progressive agenda/mindset works. The rights of the individual are more important then the rights of the whole. This is the greatest thing the founding fathers gave to us. It is simple and boy it really works as far as liberty is concerned.

The rights of the whole are more important than the rights of the masses. You might be asking yourself how does this fit into this topic. RFID chips......If you are for individual rights this can never happen. If you are for the rights of the masses it will come in time.

edit on 29-7-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join