It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello, novacan3 here...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hello. I'll refer to myself as novacan3. I am here finally to help learn from the community and to both share my knowledge. I am a ex-Intelligence Analyst for one of the branches here in the states.

I am here now because of the things I have learned over time. It's funny writing this because it feels like it was only inevitable for me. I'm developing an outline of a documentary. This film is going to focus on the United States. I have my own personal views and opinions, but I wanted to reach out to the community to ask what exactly you haven't seen. I'm not focusing on one topic, but a series of topics bringing to light certain truths and their connections. Also as to where we are headed as a country through this manipulation.

I would love to gather a consensus of what the community feels are important topics to be discussed.

EDIT: I am not here as a self-proclaimed whistleblower. I am not here to leak anything. I am here to learn what the community feels certain topics should be focused on in a film about the manipulation of America. That's it.

EDIT 2: Okay so some people seem to think that I'm trying to fuel a fire. Well ladies and gentlemen the fire is already burning. We can sit back and watch it happen. I'm for one okay with this outcome. This film isn't about extremist views. This is going to have both sides of the story. Unlike alot of left/right wing propagandist videos I see on youtube/netflix that are heavily extremist to this point. That's not my objective.

You can feel skeptic, I mean might as well this is ATS, but I just want you all to know, that this means alot to me. This is more work I've put into anything in my entire life, and If I'm not welcome here, I won't waste my time at ATS.
edit on 29-7-2014 by novacan3 because: truth

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: novacan3

Hello and welcome! Someone will be along to give out cookies a bit later, so for now, have a flag to wave!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Oh boy. Another self-proclaimed Whistleblower who will be "leaking" "truths" for all the people to believe in.

No offence, but I met many people before who stated the same thing. They usually are extreme-leftists who would do anything to promote policies such as anarchy inside USA, if not civil war, sometimes going as far as promoting the support of Russia and China.

edit on 29-7-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Welcome. (If You are legit.) I know I am not the only one who wants to know the truth about E.T's and the UFO's we've seen in our sky's.
ET's, how many different Species do We know exist? Are some of the craft seen in the skies, our own?
Thanx, Syx.

edit on 29-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Welcome back Bernard.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Welcome back Bernard.

Hm. Could it be?

It's been such a long time since I didn't see him on ATS.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Oh boy. Another self-proclaimed Whistleblower who will be "leaking" "truths" for all the people to believe in.

No offence, but I met many people before who stated the same thing. They usually are extreme-leftists who would do anything to promote policies such as anarchy inside USA, if not civil war, sometimes going as far as promoting the support of Russia and China.

I have seriously enjoyed your read. I'm not here to whistleblow. I'm not here to leak. I'm here to learn from the community to create a film about the state of america. If I was to leak anything it wouldn't be here.

So thanks for your input, I'll take it into consideration for my film.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Welcome. (If You are legit.) I know I am not the only one who wants to know the truth about E.T's and the UFO's we've seen in our sky's.
ET's, how many different Species do We know exist? Are some of the craft seen in the skies, our own?
Thanx, Syx.

While I did have A TS-SCI, That was above my pay grade, even if it does exist. Which TBH, I have no idea. My father is very big into this topic and would probably be a better candidate to answer those questions then I ever could.

originally posted by: thesaneone

Welcome back Bernard.

Hm. Could it be?

It's been such a long time since I didn't see him on ATS.

Sorry. Only reference I have to Bernard is that they are those cool dogs in the swiss alps with alcohol on their collar right?
edit on 29-7-2014 by novacan3 because: added another quote.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: novacan3
I'm not here to leak. I'm here to learn from the community to create a film about the state of america.

Right. Your extreme-leftist message will reach more people if it goes through Hollywood first.

So thanks for your input, I'll take it into consideration for my film.

(Laughing Out Loud)

Only reference I have to Bernard is that they are those cool dogs in the swiss alps with alcohol on their collar right?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

You keep saying left-wing. You just assume that me coming out of the service, I automatically hate my country and what to see it burn?

On the contrary, I'm very mutual when it comes these sort of things, I personally take offense. All I'm asking is what topics would be good to focus on, and out of the gate your putting words in my mouth.

What a helpful community this is.
edit on 29-7-2014 by novacan3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You just assume that me coming out of the service, I automatically hate my country and what to see it burn?

Prove me you don't. I met so much people here who would do anything to seize the power for themselves. I know a rightist when I see one, and I know a leftist even better.

And I'm not all sold on your statement that you did intelligence service in the first place, neither.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. If you are here to use the membership as a base for your documentary. I would suggest you run your ideas past Skeptic Overlord first. He, as one of the owners, will take a look at your purpose for wanting us to help you, and make a judgement call if it is also something favorable for ATS as a whole.

Des

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

What proof would you like? A copy of my dd-214 redacted? Me saluting a flag? How about picture of me graduating basic as an e-1?

These aren't easy accomplishments over the internet. But if it will allow me to continue research, then so be it.

originally posted by: Destinyone

Welcome to ATS. If you are here to use the membership as a base for your documentary. I would suggest you run your ideas past Skeptic Overlord first. He, as one of the owners, will take a look at your purpose for wanting us to help you, and make a judgement call if it is also something favorable for ATS as a whole.

Des

Thanks for you input. I'm not here to use your information. Or even to reference ATS. All I was wanting is a consensus of what topics should be touched upon. I will find the user and send them a message. Thanks again.

How would I go about asking SO?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Tell me, dear novacan3. WHat is the purpose of your so-called documentary?

To "reveal" to the people that the USA has dirty closets, right?

We already had much of these "revelations" here on ATS. And the reaction was the creation of a pro-revolution sentiments who even threatened to "put me out of the way", because I firmly stand against violence.

Thus to reach more people I assume you will make your documentary even more shocking - which could very well lead many people to engage in violent actions so to "solve the problem". In other words, your "documentary" could end up giving support to all these revolutionary parties already in existence.

Thus I conclude that you either do not weight the consequence of your actions, or that you truly seek to see part of this world burn.

I smell something fishy here, I will now inform this matter to the mods.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

And I'm not all sold on your statement that you did intelligence service in the first place, neither.

Here is the only proof I'm giving you.

ibin.co...

Tell me, dear novacan3. WHat is the purpose of your so-called documentary?

To "reveal" to the people that the USA has dirty closets, right?

We already had much of these "revelations" here on ATS. And the reaction was the creation of a pro-revolution sentiments who even threatened to "put me out of the way", because I firmly stand against violence.

Thus to reach more people I assume you will make your documentary even more shocking - which could very well lead many people to engage in violent actions so to "solve the problem". In other words, your "documentary" could end up giving support to all these revolutionary parties already in existence.

Thus I conclude that you either do not weight the consequence of your actions, or that you truly seek to see part of this world burn.

I smell something fishy here, I will now inform this matter to the mods.

Wow. I'm pretty speechless on you. I actually think you would make a great interview. I want to know why the instant hostility? All I'm asking is for help and you keep bashing me in the face. Calling me things, and making assumptions of things you don't even know.

This film is for me. It's not for anyone else. It's not to create an "uprising" you keep referring to, but to awaken people.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Here is the only proof I'm giving you.

ibin.co...

As I said, I am putting this in the hands of the mods.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So proof isn't enough. That's fine.
edit on 29-7-2014 by novacan3 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Well, if your proofs are truly proofs, then they should survive the moderator's review, right?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Sure. I'll do whatever it takes to prove my authenticity without giving up my anonymity. Just want to learn.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

novacan3, Welcome to ATS enjoy your stay...

Some important topics would be to 1, the rebuilding of the areas of poverty that allow for ignorance to permeate within the minds of those left within them.

It may help to have a positive living setting to increase behavioral potentials as opposed to coming outside your home and feeling like trash as you see nothing but trash and trash behavior around you... Causing you from the many trash projections to do nothing more then reflect trash upon others.

NAMASTE*******

top topics

<<   2 >>

join